⠀ˢᵗᵃᵗᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ.

By melbabelle

⠀ in which a young woman , solemnly crosses paths with a man and soon goes through tri... More

000.
001.
002.
003.
004.
005.
006.
007.
008.
009.
010.
011.
012.
013.
014.
015.
016.
017.
018.
020.

019.

115 8 0
By melbabelle

"Put your loving arms around me, boy and hold me like I was a cuddly toy.." Stay A Little While, Child by Loose Ends surfaces around their reserved space in the airport lot while the pilots handle their business before flight time..

Chaz and Evelyn were in their own plane with everyone else, and Michelle was placed with the women. She liked none of them honestly besides Jaclyn. Jaclyn was the only tolerable one in Michelle's eyes. And as of now her eyes were consumed with crossness as she enters her own world. 

Michelle happens to be angry about many things, duly so.. 

Chaz didn't come spend time with her for her birthday like he said he would, and recently fired her from being his merchandiser and head of his charities. 

The firing was surprising and she didn't understand where it came from so suddenly before the women she disliked informed her. They had told her they heard Evelyn speaking in Chaz's dressing room one day and hearing Evelyn convincing him to fire Michelle from her duties and telling him she could take her place, and a friend of hers could take Michelle's empty spot.

She didn't know who the friend was until they told her she was a girl named Briana Evelyn was trying to slither in as one of his stylists. Long story short, Evelyn was able to convince Chaz to let her in his camp on a trial run.

Michelle could be angry that another woman was filling in her job slot but all she could do was wish the woman luck because Chaz went through stylists like women went through underwear. He had multiple personalities' and changed ideas of things he desired to do very frequently so hats off to the woman. Michelle thinks.

She wasn't mad at her, who she was angry with was Evelyn. She was obviously on a power trip and figured if Michelle was no longer an employee, her being removed from Chaz's camp would be a quicker process. That may be so and her plan to eliminate her may have worked as being an employee, though eliminating her from his life fully? Was going to leave her in for a rude awakening because Michelle believed that could never happen. He would still find a way to keep up with her where beings even if she wasn't physically in his life.

Chaz always had a way of keeping up with people he really cares for so Evelyn was a fool if she even thinks Chaz would ever stop loving her. Thankfully for Evelyn though, Michelle didn't like the way Chaz loved her and could no longer take being around him for much longer.

She desired to leave him on her own because he evidently wasn't trying to leave her be, but she didn't know if she could. He had a hold on her. Only time will tell..

As of now Chaz and the women's last performance in London was superb. This was their third tour date and each one was praised by critics. They performed two more nights at The Wembley Stadium in London, now were heading to Europe for fifty one dates, then would head to North America for six final dates. 

Every breathing person over the world who didn't live in Europe were angry Europeans had majority of the dates in lieu of United States, but Chaz chose to tour this way, and he seemed to cherish the ambience and lesser sense of entitlement they had than the United States. As did everyone else seem to as well, so all Michelle hears are the women being Chatty Cathy's at the moment.. "Hello... You okay girl?" Soraya snaps her fingers.. 

Michelle doesn't respond and continues to be in her own world. Her attention is only captured when Jaclyn says.. "She's still got her ass on her shoulders about Evelyn."

"Why wouldn't I be? The heifer is evil."

"Guys all she wants to do is dance. She's the youngest on this tour. Think.. naïve is all.. not evil." Soraya defends.

"Naïve doesn't plot on other women. That's evil."

"Please.. Michelle, you did it to yourself if you ask me. You left them alone too much whenever you decided to stay back in the New York Mansion. Of course she was going to try to scratch you out eventually. The man's her fiancé now. Besides you have a whole trust fund you never even touched, you're pockets aren't dented."

"If it wasn't for me approving of her appearance, she would never be in the position she's even in now. She could've at the very least respected me."

"Respect an open relationship? What was she supposed to do? Ask for your approval like you're his fucking dad or something?"

Jaclyn rolls her eyes.. "Anyway.. you don't need to be worried about a baby. Remember you have the power. There would be no Chaz and Evelyn without you giving the okay for her to be around him. She's only a replacement. Not an original."

"You don't make a replacement a wife." Soraya corrects.

Jaclyn snaps.. "Oh will you shut the fuck up?"

"As soon as you do honey.."

Michelle tunes out their bickering..

Even if Jaclyn wasn't right about every single thing she said, she was right about one thing. Evelyn was a product of Michelle's approval.. 

When Marlena replaced herself with Evelyn as a principal dancer, Chaz told Michelle he was excited but, wasn't exactly sure how he could even incorporate her in his compositions. Chaz was taken by her skills and beauty though not artistically in that moment. Only until he asked Michelle's opinion on her was when he really began looking at her in a different light. 

Michelle told him she thought of her as a beautiful girl with the hugest behind she'd ever seen and would be a great inclusion in his camp. Chaz was eventually swayed and agreed to take her on, though wanted to wait until she was old enough to make her own decisions.

Michelle agreed but didn't think opportunities' like dancing with Chaz was going to be thrown around every day, so she called Marlena one day and tried to find a way that Evelyn could take the job, even suggesting having legal guardianship over her until she was old enough but, Marlena informed her that their parents would never sign such an agreement in that time of their lives.

So Michelle left it alone and only hoped she would still want the job when she grew up and lo and behold she did. Michelle just didn't know, Evelyn would bite the hand that really got her through the door.

More than likely Evelyn didn't know Michelle officially gave Chaz the green light to allow Evelyn to work for him, but the narcissism in Michelle feels like she should know anyway and be thankful. To Michelle, she wasn't.

Michelle went tooth and nail for her. Evelyn came in the right way and was respectful in the beginning but then began to lose her way and went on a full ego trip.

First yanking her lover right from under her, and then getting her fired. She was no angel to Michelle. Her horns were showing as far as she's concerned..

Looking back Michelle doesn't even know why she put in a good word for her. She was nothing like the women Chaz usually had around..

Chaz had completely grown women around him and compared to them, Evelyn was like a toddler. A bubble gum pop kind of woman, very animated. How could Chaz and Evelyn have anything in common? They were in two different development stages in their lives. The woman doesn't even have her driver's license ! That goes to show how young she really is. Michelle thinks.

She could do nothing for him, she was of no good use. To Michelle the only good thing from her was the music. Die For You is one, if not the best album he's ever brung to life.

Michelle can bet the woman wasn't even cultured. How could Chaz long for a woman like that? A woman who doesn't necessarily fathom soul, funk, rock, and r&b. Does she even appreciate the songs he made for her? Did she even apprehend them? Or was she only caught up in the wonderful life she was now living?

More than likely so because she couldn't possibly know the hard labor a musician has to go through in order to pen and compose, and make sure every song was pure art and not a filler song. This woman doesn't deserve such luxury. She truly didn't and Michelle grew sick to her stomach just by knowing the happy feelings Evelyn feels every day because of his love.

He's so intrigued by some baby who probably doesn't even weigh fifty pounds soaked. Michelle thinks as she places one of her redly acrylic nails in between her pearly white teeth in a thinking manner. She knows how to compete with another grown woman, but how does she compete with a baby? 

You can't. Her conscious tells her. Another side of her wasn't planning on harkening to her conscious down the line though.. 

Subsequently on Chaz's and Evelyn's plane, Evelyn genuinely watches a classical movie Chaz recommended to her as she eats Chinese food.. "Oh.. how dare you? Do you know who I' am?" Evelyn dramatically mocks. 

Chaz chuckles as he places ice in his glass cup of Hennessey, then skillfully circling the ice around the glass, creating a small sound of clinking.. "You like the movie so far huh?"

"Oh me?.. Yeah. You have a great taste in movies."

"One of us has to. Every time you recommend one, I fall asleep."

Evelyn gasps and throws a broccoli near his head..

"Five second rule." Chaz jokingly says when the broccoli hits the ground.

"No.. nasty." Evelyn shoots up and picks it up before he could even bend down.

As she throws it in the trash bin nearby, Chaz admiringly observes her.. Her hair was in its natural curly state and she was wearing a knot lavender crop shirt and mom jeans, both complimenting her shapely figure. She was a fox.. 

When she turns around, she has no personal space due to Chaz's hands being on both sides of the island since they were in the gallery... "You want something?" Evelyn mischievously questions, knowing she was exciting him. 

"Don't ask me that.."

"Do.. you want something?"

Chaz looks at her for a long moment before smirking.. "Don't push me darling. I'm trying.. truly. I wanna do things right."

"Hey.. well you're on me mister."

"I'm gonna back up."

"You're gonna back up?"

"I'm backing up.." He says, reluctantly removing his hands from the island.

"Okay." She smiles.

"Okay.."

When they both laugh, she hugs him and purely pecks his lips.. "I'm gonna go check on the women in the other plane. The pilots should be back soon." Chaz announces, picking up his glass back up and suavely gulping down the drink.

She moves from his arms and goes back to the bed, sitting Indian style.. "Oh.. well um.. okay. Go ahead then."

Chaz says he was going to check on all the women, though she can take a wild guess and say he only wanted to see Michelle.. Her plan to get her fired only worked so much. The woman was still here.. But she did say she was going to remain hushed as a mouse, so she wasn't going to breathe down his neck. Their time was limited like he said..

Once Chaz pecks her forehead, he walks over to the women's plane and knocks on the door..

When one of the women he named, ( Azure ) because her eyes were as blue as       the sky, pushes the door open she says.. "Hi.. You wanna come in?"

"I wouldn't have knocked if I didn't."

Azure smiles.. "Well don't I get a luxury if I let you in? A kiss... a-"

"I'll give you the luxury of keeping your job for now."

Her smile drops for a few seconds before embarrassingly looking down and moving from the door..

As soon as he steps in, all eyes are on him but, he keeps his focus on Michelle who lies on one of              the beds in the far corner...

"I want all of you to wait in the lobby for a while." Chaz announces.

While they scatter out like bees, Azure who seems to be the most sexually arisen of them all, softly grabs his hand.. "N- not too long okay? It's cold out there."

Chaz looks at their connected hands, then back up at her snow white face.. 

"You need to be in something cold for a while. Go on now.." Chaz demands, disarming her sexual desires for him.

Azure sighs before removing her hand from his and stomping her heels outside. They all were sexually frustrated.. He hasn't touched any of them, since Evelyn physically came around and Michelle, when they were in London.

Chaz can acknowledge his possessiveness' at times, though once he asked Evelyn to marry him, he made sure they knew they could be with whomever. Though to them, Chaz was their lion and they believed they always had to be loyal to him, even if he wasn't loyal to them.

Despite his ways, they still feel the need to please him. He was their king in a sense..

When Chaz sits on Michelle's bed and watches droplets of rain go down the window for a long moment, Chaz moves his eyes on Michelle who has her back turned to him. "Fran.." Chaz speaks, calling her by her middle name.

"Leave me be Chaz. I'm telling you now. If I had a gun, I'd shoot you. Be glad that I don't and leave-"

"You lie.." He says, reaching out to touch her ankle before she shoots up and strikes him like a punching bag continuously..

"What's the problem Michelle? !" Chaz questions once he pins her hands down.

Michelle escapes his hold and huddles up in the corner, staring at the wall for a few seconds before eyeing him.. "What's my problem? You're my problem! You're my goddamn problem!" 

She was going insane. Chaz thinks as he observes her movements.. "And don't you ever call me Fran again. You don't get to call me Fran. You've been horrible to me. Now we've had our bad times, but this.. now? No. You suck!"

"What have I done to you Michelle? I've been honest.. If this is about your birthday, I sent you a room full of flowers. I also like the extra cleaner's charge I had to pay by you picking all the flowers and trashing the house by the way. What a way to say fuck me." 

"Oh please.. you should be thankful. I could do a lot worse by the way you continue to treat me.. I'm the one who knew you when you didn't have shit. I'm the one who made my father even give you the time of day and you pay me back like this? You told me you were gonna be there for me for my birthday and while I was waiting for you, you were kicking it with Evelyn and not just kicking it.. working on an album. Working on a fucking album! Knowing that's all I ever wanted from you besides true love from you. I wanted you to push for me, but you don't respect my work unless it's on your projects. You don't look at me the way you look at her. You think less of me and I don't understand!" 

"I already told you how I feel.-"

"And how you feel is bullshit. Do you know how many years you've been shelving my album? All I wanna do is rock Chaz. It's all I ask of you."

 "Well I'm sorry Michelle damn.. I just don't foresee success in what you're trying to do. Every single protégé I've ever had has success to this day, and I've had to work hard for that and the reputation of making every single person I've had under my wing a success.. and I'll be damned if I allow myself to tear it down for you. I'm telling you it will flop, and it will be on me. I mean don't you wanna take up something else? Nearly every black person can either sing or dance. It's pretty repetitive don't you think? I say you just model or something. We have enough of the same thing. You should wanna be more than the average black woman."

Michelle scoffs.. "    Your fiancé is no different. She's a black woman as well or can't you see past the light ?     "

Chaz eyes her for a long moment before he chuckles..

"Yeah go ahead and laugh. I should laugh too for thinking you wouldn't leave me for her as soon as I saw you watch her tape. You men go crazy for beige ass women." Michelle adds.

"I love how you're making this into a color thing."

"Is it not ?"

"It's not. I also love how you're going all the way back to when she was sixteen as if you didn't beg Marlena for legal guardianship. Are you mad I left you for her, or are you just mad that I beat you to the punch? I don't blame you if you're attracted. I mean you always did know how to pull some fine ass women for me and for yourself."

"Oh please, fuck you. I don't remember you stopping me from picking up the phone."

"Only because I wanted her to get away from her overbearing parents if they asses ever gave me a chance to snag her away from them earlier."

"Okay then. I wanted the same thing for her too, and wanted her in the business bad because black women don't get a second time around for fame. That was all. You're the one who's into babies, not me." 

Chaz shakes his head.. "Look I only came in here to check on you. You moving mad, so I'm leaving."

Michelle begins weeping, making him smack his teeth and grab a tissue box nearby and dab at her tears.. Many would think Michelle was emotionally manipulative, but she wasn't. She was just unstable due to the life she's lived and Chaz heartless ways as well.

"You missed my birthday. You never missed my birthdays ever. She's changing you and now she's convinced you to fire me. I worked for the charities, the merchandising and the ice rink in New York for the children and you give all of my jobs to her. Don't you see she did this purposely to tear us further apart than we already are ? If I'm not doing anything valuable here, you have no reason to keep me on your payroll. This is all her plan. She wants me gone."

Chaz exhales.. "I'm sorry Michelle.. but even if you are right which I know you're not because she's nothing less than an angel, it's no surprise I've been off of you for a long while now."

"Jesus Christ.. her pussy must smell like roses because you're not getting it.. you're not comprehending my pain. You're like a damn robot. I bet you have to think of how to comfort me instead of just doing it naturally. You're a sociopath."

Chaz remains in silence.. Usually Chaz always had a comeback, but her statement wasn't farfetched. Everything he did was calculated..

As Chaz stays silent and throws her tissue in the trash, he happens to see golden brown suitcases in the far corner. Of course there were suitcases around because they were traveling though he remembers those particular ones.

Those suitcases were the ones she always hid in the basement when she planned on leaving him whenever they had a bad fussing with one another. Obviously she ended up never leaving him, though now he was worried. He still desires her around him. Never romantically again but, to keep an eye on her..

There was no question that Michelle's an alcoholic/ drug addict in the making. The woman was still gorgeous as the day he met her, but she was sinking down a deep hole. She drank and did drugs more than she ever did in her life as soon as Evelyn came around...

Although they had an open relationship and rules, Chaz broke them more than once, though this time takes the cake. He really broke her heart this time around with Evelyn. So he knows he was the common denominator to her drinking and doing drugs so much. He was a horrible boyfriend.

"I thought you told me I'd never have to see those suitcases ever again Michelle.." Chaz warns..

"I did.. when I was your woman. Now I'm not and things change. I wanna leave."

"The fuck you will!"

"Don't give me a hard time Chaz, you fired me! Let me go! "

"I never processed the paperwork and I didn't for a reason so you're still legally bonded to me.-"

"You process that paperwork Chaz..-"

"For what ? So you can leave and drive yourself to an early grave? No you're staying with me until I think you're well enough to be on your own."

"I'm not crazy and I don't need to be eyed like a hawk like I' am! You're the one who's making me crazy. As soon as you let me go, I'll be fine."

"Either if it's me or not.. you're an addict and I'm not letting you out of my sight. I'm not letting you kill yourself Michelle, I love you.-"

"You're making me worse! I just wanna go on my way! Seeing you parade her around like you've known her for your whole life while I've been private ever since we've been together is what's killing me. I can't stand it! I can get better on my own if you let me. You're only hurting me if you keep me around doing nothing but watching you give her what you were supposed to give me so I want you to sign those papers, okay? It's all coming clear to me now. I'm not your dancer, I can't express and bless your songs like she does whenever she dances to them. You don't connect to me like that, there's no connection at all and if there's no connection, there's nothing but a small thread of love to hang on to. I know I hate on her a lot but she's the one Chaz. I'm happy you found her and for now I'm tired, I won't keep begging you to come back to me. But I' am begging you to leave me be. Sign those papers, I don't want your help, I don't want your sympathy and I don't want you to love me. Not your kind of love so for god sakes just leave me alone!"

Chaz stands.. "I do love you Michelle and however long that thread is, I'm gonna keep hanging on until I know you're clean like I said."

Michelle heavily breathes.. "You can't keep me hanging on like this Chaz. I'm leaving as soon as your performances are over tonight. I swear I will."

"And I'll drag your ass right back." Is all Chaz says before leaving and signaling everyone to come back and wrap things up.

Once flight time emerged and he goes back to Evelyn, she was fast asleep.. He then finds himself slipping in bed with her and holding her close until he falls asleep as well. Peace surrounds them..

The next day, they land at nearly four in the morning, check in their suites, sleep for a few hours before they all head down to the large venue to have a few rehearsals' before show time. The show's going to be outdoors, though they decide to rehearse inside due to thousands of fans trying to climb the gates and the excessive noise. Things were busy...

"Okay Chaz is gonna come back any second now so where is the sound monitor guy? We can't do anything without him." Evelyn happily croons once she changed in Chaz's dark green jersey for comfortability. "Where is he?" Evelyn asks once more. 

"Here." The man babbles, setting everything up. 

"Thank you, right on time." Evelyn sarcastically replies, rolling her eyes as she props up Chaz's microphone for him when he comes back.

"Angel.. look." Soraya shouts, shoving a newspaper in her face. "What what what.." Evelyn mumbles, opening the newspaper..

"Chaz Brown And The Kindles album ' Die For You ' goes double platinum which is the first album to do so in 2019..-" She stops her speech when she screams and jumps up and down with everyone else, Chaz, as well when he comes back and hears the news.

The women may haven't all liked each other but in this moment, they all were proud. And Chaz was glad everyone was coming to terms with him and Evelyn because they were so in love they truly were oozing with love..

As Evelyn jumps in Chaz's arms, he jokingly plops them both down on the ground and, Shari who always documents everything, moves the camera on them.. "Hi.." Evelyn blows a kiss before waving as Chaz's smile reeks of adoration of her.

Though of course everyone wasn't happy like the loving couple was.. Michelle, who was sitting in the chairs with his hype man / road manager (Caleb), observed her and Chaz with wickedness through her black shades.

She looked beautiful, but dead. Evelyn thinks.. She seemed to be on lockdown by how close Caleb was to her. Evelyn hopes she was wrong though. She was supposed to be gone.. not being held hostage...

When the show ends as another success, Chaz and Evelyn slip into their limo and hold as many hands as their fans fling out as their driver ultimately flees off onto the road..

Once they safely make it back to their presidential suite, they shower and Evelyn was the first one sleep. She was always asleep before Chaz since she got Michelle unemployed. She had more responsibilities since she took over hers.

As she sleeps, Chaz stays up by the phone for hours, waiting for the phone call from Caleb to say Michelle fled. She was a grown woman so no one could be in the room with her.

Consequently, Chaz was on his toes more, knowing she was going to try to tick him off and leave anyway.. The moment he becomes annoyed with the dark, he lights a few honeysuckle scented candles as his vinyl plays.. I Can't Tell You Why by Eagles. He then quickly pens a letter for Evelyn, once he hears the phone rings, already knowing Michelle was now gone.

Seconds after he leaves, Evelyn awakes.. She scratches her now wavy locs before realizing the only reason why he would be gone during this time of night is to chase after Michelle. Why does he care so much? Evelyn thinks.

"You can't beat history Evelyn..." She tells herself before hearing a knock at the door.

Evelyn pulls the covers off her smooth legs before walking towards the door and peeking through the peep hole. "Shouldn't you be helping Chaz chase Michelle down?" She says once she pulls the door open.

"I won't blame you if you're upset. They're a complex pair. I' advise you to just be patient. I know it isn't a walk in the park.." Caleb responds.

Evelyn only looks at him for a few long seconds.. She then turns around and goes back to the closet, leaving the door open.

"Evelyn say something baby.." Caleb speaks once more, walking in and closing the door behind him.

She says nothing again as he observes her admire an expensive snow globe Chaz gifted her a few days ago. She then throws the globe near the wall before Caleb skillfully grabs it and glares at her crazily.. 

Evelyn's eyes roll.. "You should've let it hit the wall."

"No.. I think I did the right thing." Caleb replies.

Evelyn was only confused and angry so Caleb knows she doesn't really want to destroy things he's given to her because they all were a part of the courting process. Chaz found courting very serious.

As soon as he gave her a ring the flowers, gifts and letters flanked to her a hundred times more than when they were friends. And Evelyn cherished every single thing. They were really going to marry and Caleb was counting on it, so Caleb was trying his best to be her friend and sense of peace because he knows she doesn't have anyone she genuinely knows around her at the moment. She was all by herself and probably depressed most of the time when she wasn't handling business...

"I think you need to lie down." Caleb suggests, placing the globe down and grabbing her arm.

She snatches her arm back and plunges pillows and covers in his chest.

"Right after you. I need a friend.." She says.

Caleb releases a small smile before slipping off his shoes and setting up his pallet..

Evelyn then slips back in bed and picks up a paper she notices by Chaz's pillow, .. Darling.. I'm going to give you everything. No one's hand fits better in mine than yours. I sleep you, I wear you. Angel face.. thank you for coming into my life. I will never leave you, I will never leave you, I will never leave you.

Every time she doubts her place in his life, he knows how to make her feel whole and secured. She believes in him because she knows he doesn't say nor does anything he doesn't mean. Knowing him was the main thing that makes her take his words seriously, no matter how mad she is at herself for not being as strong as she thought she was as a woman..

Once she puts the letter up in safekeeping, Caleb sparks a conversation and begins giving her a bunch of rundowns on Chaz. Caleb helped her learn him much better, some things were good and some things weren't, but she loved him even more for his perfections and imperfections.

All she wanted to do was love him and dance for him. This was the highlight of her life..

When they both ultimately fall asleep, gloomy light from the curtains awakes Caleb not too long after since he and Evelyn spoke for long hours before. As Caleb rubs his face and yawns, he hears the door open. Already knowing it was Chaz, Caleb says when he's in sight.. "Where was she?"

"I don't wanna talk about all of that right now. Just know I have her. She's in one of the planes, I have Gerald hawking over her so he's leaving with her real soon. Pack her things."

Caleb nods.. "Sure boss. I do think we need to talk though."

"Talk.."

"She needed a friend so I stayed with her and all we did was talk about you, man. She's as sweet as pie and only wants to love you. She knows you sent for Michelle, she isn't a slow gal. I know you and Michelle have a love, but you didn't propose to Evelyn for nothing. Get Michelle the help she needs, check on her from time to time and then leave her be. As for the other women, I'll help you with whatever you need. Tell me your vision for a new band, and I'll work with you on replacements, but don't wait forever. You already drove Michelle crazy, you wanna do the same thing to Evelyn? Do you think you'll be able to handle another possible addict?"

"Evelyn's not like that, Caleb."

"Things can happen.. it only takes one time. She's a grown woman, but don't think you can't drive her there as well. You cast a spell on these women and they go berserk over you is all I'm saying. She's a good girl. Allow yourselves to be happy without all these women around. Allow her or she's gonna go crazy cause the girl isn't gonna leave you." 

"You don't know that .. She's got a mind of her own."

"Well do you wanna find out ?"

"No.."

"Then we work faster on getting them out of her you and Evelyn's life. For now you have to really talk to her and tell her the role of Michelle in your life, and the reason why you're still hanging on. All you have to do is be honest with her and you reap a happy life. This time shall soon pass.. it won't be like this forever." 

"You got that right." Chaz mumbles..

Once he thanks Caleb for everything and he leaves, Chaz heads for the shower and begins to think..

This time shall soon pass and they'll have nothing more to worry about other than performing for the world side by side, and loving one another. They'll make it to such a beautiful place in their lives, he was going to see to it regardless..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441 47 30
Her life was never supposed to turn out this way. No, in fact life had a whole other route planned for her. But she just happened to catch a certain...
129 7 6
A mature reading compiled stories Allrightreserved All right reserved 2020 Tag @Eiphoooreel and @blareee
1.6K 69 27
Arizona Robbins x Y/N Story of Love, Trust & Friendship.
1.2K 264 46
Young lady goes on a journey to self discovery amidst life's ups and downs. Through it all she finds that love could be found in the most unprecedent...