Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By Jaschicken

These Creepypasta's become your boyfriends! Have fun! Cover by me. More

Author Note
First Meeting #2
What's Your Job?
Second Meeting/Becoming Friends
When He Realizes His Feelings
How He Asked You Out
First Kiss
Nicknames
What You Two Do On Valentine's Day
How You Two Cuddle
Pickup Lines He Uses On You
When You First Hold Hands

First Meeting #1

8.7K 157 170
By Jaschicken

*You're about 20 years old. All the pastas that are young, have been aged up*

~~~

BEN Drowned: 
"Stupid game," I snarled, tossing the gaming console on the ground. I was playing online and everyone keeps killing me because my internet sucks, so I keep glitching. 

Glaring at the "Game Over." sign on my screen, I crossed my arms, allowing myself to calm down. As I leaned down to pluck the gaming console I threw on the ground, my game began to get all static and fuzzy. 

"Are you serious?!" Running a hand down my face, I stood up and marched over to my TV. "I hate you. All you do is get me stressed!" Pointing my finger at the TV screen, I screeched when a hand wrapped around my wrist. I tried to free myself, but this person's grip was excessively powerful. 

"Be careful at what you stay to some video games, (Y/n)~" A deep gravely voice lectured before everything went hazy.

Bloody Painter: 
Moving my pencil over my paper, I hummed a tiny tune to myself. I was currently relaxing on a park bench, drawing the adorable ducks that floated in the small pond. I tossed them a couple bits of bread, so they would stay as still as they could get in the water. 

"That's a cute drawing." Jumping, my pencil flew out of my hand and smacked me in the head. 

"My apologies. I'm Helen." A male with black hair smiles at me, picking up my pencil that dropped onto the grass. 

"Oh, no, you're fine. I just wasn't expecting someone to talk to me." I laughed, rubbing the back of my neck as Helen gives me my pencil back. "I'm (Y/n). Nice to meet you." Shaking his hand, I could feel how smooth and warm they were. 

"Well, have fun drawing. I hope I'll see you around more often." He gives me a tiny smile, his dull blue eyes revealed a small bit of light in them before wandering off. 

"What a nice guy." I grinned to myself, noticing the ducks staring at me. "What? Don't look at me like that." I grumbled, crossing my arms.

Candy Pop: 
Speeding through the stranded carnival, I peered over my shoulder to make sure he wasn't trailing after me. I was running for my life from this towering jester figure. I was just having a delightful tea party with a bunny until my whole world got distorted, and I landed here. Though this is a dream, it still appeared real. 

"(Y/n)~ You can't run forever~" His haunting voice caused a shiver to go up my spine. Darting into a tent to hide, I smacked into a firm chest, making me fall to the dusty dirt. "Aw, look at you. You look adorable when frightened." He giggles, his magenta eyes sparkled with amusement. It felt like I was frozen under his gaze. I couldn't move, all I could do was stare at him, hoping he won't hurt me. 

Snapping out of my dream, I screamed once his hand shot out at me and crushed my head like a watermelon. Brushing my hands around my face, I noticed I was still alive and fine. 

"There's no way I'm sleeping again after that." I coughed, wiping away the tears that rolled down my cheeks.

Dark Link: 
Playing Zelda with my friend, we laughed around and cracked some jokes. "Bro, you so got a crush on Link." She teased, poking my cheek. Blushing, I pushed her finger away from me. 

"Do not! I prefer Dark Link! Thank you very much!" I glared, causing her to roll her eyes. 

"Whatever, Link lover." Groaning, I ignored her and continued to play our game. As we were almost done with one of the levels, Dark Link came out of the ground behind Link. "Oooo~ There's your lover!" Bitting the inside of my cheek, I watched as they were about to fight, that is, until the TV paused. 

"Why did you pause the game?" I raised a brow at my friend, but her face paled. 

"I-I didn't..." Glancing back at the TV, we noticed Dark Link staring at us with a sinister smirk on his face. 

"The game is haunted! Turn it off!" I screamed, watched as Dark Link's hand was coming out of the screen. Instantly turning off the TV, his hand disappeared just like everything else. 

"Damn, I guess he likes you too." Nudging my friend in the rips, I soothed down my racing heart while staring at the dark screen.

Dr.Smiley: 
Huffing air out of my parted lips, I continued to run, ignoring the forest next to me. I usually wake up around seven in the morning to take a run. Today felt different though, this weird feeling keeps following me around, and I don't like it. 

Deep in thought, I didn't notice a crack in the sideway, causing the tip of my foot to hit it. Tumbling to the ground, I groaned as I felt my knees and palms throbbing. Sitting up, I noticed my knee was bleeding since a sharp part of the sidewalk got me. 

"Are you alright? Do you need help?" Peering behind me, I saw a male with red eyes and the white part of his eyes was black. I would have panicked because of his appearance, but at the moment, I was wounded. 

"No, I cut myself." I breathed, letting him examine my knee. 

"I'm a doctor, Dr.Smiley." He greets, flashing his pointed teeth. 

"(Y/n)." I declared, observing as he wiped up the blood and placed a bandaid on my knee. 

"There, you should be all good, (Y/n)." He beams, helping me off the ground. 

"Thank you, Dr.Smiley."

Eyeless Jack: 
Snuggling up in my fluffy blankets, I let out a yawn before closing my eyes. 

I felt a little uncomfortable since I watched a horror movie before bed, let me rephrase that, my brother made me watch a horror movie before bed. Thankfully, he's staying over for the night and is sleeping right next to my bedroom. Feeling like something is in the same room with me, I couldn't sleep. 

Opening my eyes, I scanned my room before something shifted in the shadowy corner. Feeling my heart hammering in my chest, I sat up in bed, attempting to see what was there. Before I could see what it was, it pounced on me, pinning me to the bed. 

Screaming, I tried to push this human figure off me, sensing something sharp get stabbed into my side. Before this person could do anything else, my brother kicked down the door, forcing the person out of my open window. 

"Why is your window open?" My brother glares at me, closing and locking my window. 

"I didn't open it! I could have sworn I locked it too!"

Hobo Heart:
Shivering in the cold night, I pulled my jacket closer to my body. I was walking back from my friends' house until I slipped and fell down a hill. So now I'm lost. 

"Hello?" I called out, cringing to myself. I didn't want to attract unwanted attention, I've seen my horror movies, but I didn't want to just be wandering around. 

"Are you lost?" Jumping, I stared in front of me to see a male that looks like a skeleton while wearing a white hoodie. 

"Yes, can you help me?" I questioned, hope sparking inside of me. 

"Yeah, where are you looking to go?" He asked, raising a brow, shoving his hands in his pockets. 

"Town. I kinda fell down a hill and now I'm lost." Chuckling nervously, I beamed when I see a tiny white puppy by my feet. 

"Ah, I'd head that way. You should be able to find a street that'll lead you back to town." Scratching behind the dog's ears, I thanked the male. Turning on my heel, I was about to walk away until I was going to ask what he was doing out here all alone. But when I turned around, he was gone.

Homicidal Liu: 
Walking into my favourite coffee shop, I noticed that there wasn't a lot of people here. "Hello, how may I help you?" Glancing up, I smiled up at the cashier before telling her my order. "Alright, that will be out shortly." Nodding my head, I headed over to a booth, staring outside at the busy streets. It was snowing out, and it made me smile to see kids enjoying the weather. 

"(Y/n)?" Glancing up, I noticed a male with emerald eyes holding my coffee. 

"Liu?" I questioned, standing out of my chair. 

"Miss me?" His eyes sparkled, telling me he was smirking. 

"What on earth! I thought you were dead!" I growled, keeping my voice hushed. Liu wasn't a friend of mine, but our parents made us play with each other. 

"I thought so too. Just keep your voice down. I don't want people to notice me." He was wearing a scarf that covered the bottom of his face, making me want to pull it down to see what he was hiding. "I'll see you around. Hope we can become friends again."

Hoodie: 
Strolling through the woods, I glanced around for a perfect tree branch to sit on. I wanted to read in peace, surrounded by the beauty of nature. Once I found one, I made sure it was capable of holding me. 

Sitting down, I opened my book to where I left off, biting on my finger. I wasn't even a page in before I heard footsteps coming my way. Peering over my shoulder, I didn't see anyone, making me confused. 

 "Hello?" I didn't get a reply, but I did hear the footsteps pick up speed, telling me that they were running. Leaping off the tree branch, I saw a flash of yellow before I was slammed into a tree. Groaning in pain, I froze at the feeling of a gun pointing at my head. 

"Move, and I won't hesitate you shoot you." The person hissed, his voice was deep like he was using something to cover up his real voice. Before I could say or do anything, someone shoved him off me. Grabbing my hand, we ran out of the woods and back to safety. 

"Why were you in those woods! Haven't you heard the news! Don't go in there again!" My friend screamed at me, his eyes showed anger and grief. 

"I'm sorry, sorry I made you worry." Giving him a tight hug, I realized I left my book in the woods. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 14.2K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...
63K 869 26
Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and posting them here on Wattpad now, so if the "u...
23.3K 490 54
They can't be caught. They're elusive, uncontrollable, and purely insane. Each one has their own quirks, gimmicks, but they're inconspicuous, until t...
3K 69 10
The Creepypasta crew gives tips on having a nice vacation while everything they do completely backfires in their faces miserably. I'm sorry for writi...