The Love I Feel [Ink Sans X N...

By DistortedNightmare

Finally feed up with his never ending suffering, Ink finally falls to his knees awaiting his death in the bit... More

Chapter 1 - Forgotten Hope
[A/N]

Prologe(?)

596 22 2
By DistortedNightmare

(Thank you to ToastyPuffs for making this great cover! He's a good friend of mine and a great artist!!)

Through the misty cold, sat an artist. Nowhere to go, nothing left to do. He has given up. Why he gave up was for a simple reason.
What's the point?
At first, he did this to be remembered, to feel like he was something. But now, he feels nothing...
Ink, creator and protector of AUs. But is that really what he is? Soulless...emotionless...useless...
Why was he really doing this? Maybe it was to try and feel something, maybe to earn a soul.
There he sat, his eyes as empty as his vials.
What was the point....

How did he even get here...

He doesn't know...

It doesn't matter....

The dark king sat on his throne, literally bored out of his mind, and immensely stressed. Ways of capturing Dream keep failing.
How come he keeps managing escape?
Nightmare groans in frustration. Not only this but Error keeps bothering him about Ink. Apparently the artist has been acting odd lately.
Speaking of which, Nightmare has always been interested about Ink, He's certainly a mysterious man. And if he may be corrected, Ink always looks curious about the dark creature.
But no matter what Nightmare does, he can never seem to tell what the small artist is thinking.

He always seems to have a blank face.

"Whatever..." Nightmare mumbles, getting up from his throne to make his way to his office. What to do now is a mystery.

Either way, they both yearn for something...
A feeling
Something

...New...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

598K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
794K 29.6K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
273K 17.3K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...