In Love with My Best Friends'...

By Blue_Flame24

Cecilia Johnston is your typical high school senior. She is co-captain on the school soccer team with her bes... More

In Love with My Best Friends' Dad...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Writers block
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue
PLEASE READ
READ READ READ READ
FIRST CHAPTER IS UP
Guys pls
New Book

Chapter 15

66.1K 1.4K 46
By Blue_Flame24

I am updating as much as I can today because I have time and I owe you guys so much because my last update was a long time ago! Oh hey if anyone has Twitter or instagram don't be afraid to follow me.I do follow back. Twitter:@stepphyb and my Instagram:Stephanie_4hall.I just got both because I don't have facebook and stuff so...don't be afraid I will follow u back once again because u guys are awesome ^.^

Here's the story!

Chapter 15:

Cecilia's POV:

Caleb's eyes literally popped out of his head at every animal he saw.His favourite was the snow tiger and they were babies so we spent like half an hour starring at them.After that we went to the park.Caleb walked ahead of us eating ice cream.Which I protested against because it was before lunch but...Max let him have one and I couldn't say no to both of their faces.

"You know I am going to have to go back to Alaska soon...well if she decides to stay here I am going to be on the road a lot."I said as we walked.

"Then you enjoy the time you have here."

"I already am enjoying it Max."I said looking down.Suddenly I saw people bouncing out of trees and bushes snapping pictures of us.

"What is this?"I asked.

"Paparazzi?You know they take pictures of big stars and write dumb stories."

"Oh so they are going to make one about you being the father of another man's child?"I scoffed.

"Probably but they are more focused on the relationship between us two."He explained.

"Hmmm..."I said thinking.

"Hmmm?"He said.

"Hmmm."I agreed.I laughed and cuddled right close to him and he put his arm around me.A little show for those hungry cougars out there.What he did was not entirely his fault.And I already forgive him because...I can't resist his ways.

But I won't be forgiving him out front just yet.I felt nice with his arm around me.And I took my hand closest to him and grabbed his free hand.More pictures were taking and even some people in the park gawked.

--------

"You still think your intact with your soccer skills?"He asked me.Caleb was having a nap on one of the lawn chairs outside and I grabbed a soccer ball from inside.

"I think I can kick your ass."

"Whatever floats your boat,Lia."He said.Lia?That was new.I smiled and dropped the ball kicking off my flats.

"Alrighty let's do this."I said.He stood still infront of me and I ran towards him and he stopped me easily.I groaned like a tennis player and walked back to my place.

"Alright that was practice."I ran again trying something else and he stopped me.

"Third times a charm."He laughed and I ran again.After about the tenth try he finally let me pass him.

"Yes!It only took ten tries but I got it."

"I guess so."He said flashing me a dazzling smile.

"And now I am tired."I sighed flopping down on the long soft green grass.He laid down next to me and we just laid in silence.

"I guess ten is my lucky number now."I stated.

"Why?"

"It took me ten tries to get around you.Meaning ten was my lucky number."

"What was it before?"

"Seventeen."

"Why?"He asked again.

"Because seventeen was a big year.Seventeen was when I got accepted to UNI,when I got scouted.And when I realized I had a massive crush on the world's greatest soccer player."I laughed.

"Seventeen eh?I was...twenty two?"

"Yea.That was a fun year.Especially waking up in the mornings surrounded by fresh coffee and you half naked."I laughed.

"It must have been pretty good mornings for you."He said laughing as well.

"This may sound weird but I was tempted many times."

"I make you tempted?That's nice."He said seductively.

"Easy there cowboy.Made is more like it."

"Oh so it's not like that now?"

"Well that is a lie.I guess it is."

"How?"

"What do you mean how?"

"How do I make Ms.Cecilia Johnston tempted?I'm curious.Because if it makes you like that it must make other girls orgasm at the sight."I laughed and punched him in the arm.

"You're such an asshole."

"Let's go Lia.Spill."I put my hands behind my head and looked up at the sky.

"Well let's see.Even though your all sweaty in your uniform when you play soccer...I will not deny it you still look pretty hot."I admitted.

"Hot or sexy?I think you wanna say sexy."He smirked.

"Whatever floats your boat,Maxy."I sighed rolling my eyes.

"What else?"

"Your suits.Like when you dress fancy...In the morning even when your tired and your hair is all ruffled,when you dress well like this...When you flash your straight and very white teeth,when yo-"

"So basically all the time?"He asked interrupting me.

"Pretty much."

"Good to know."He said taking my hand and pressing a kiss to it.I smiled and blushed a bit.

"Do you like him?"

"Who?"

"Caleb?"I asked.

"Lia.Stella showed me pictures.I just spent real time with him today and I already love the kid.I actually do want to spend time with him everyday."

"Everyday?"

"Even when he is off on his own.I would call him everyday."I smiled happily and didn't let go of his hand.

"Tomorrow morning.I will get up with him."

"You don't have to do that."

"Right now you have bags under your eyes.Don't worry.I'm always up."

"But you have a game tomorrow.Don't you wanna sleep in?'

"Game days make me get up earlier."

-------------------

"You actually had a room for kids?"I asked.

"I always wanted kids again one day.The proper way too."He added.He opened two doors to reveal a small kids room filled with toys,books and everything boy-ish.

"Wow!Cool!"Caleb said running over to jump on the car shape bed.

"Wow.Something I'd never see you do."I said as Caleb pulled back the covers ready to jump in.It was bed time for him.

"Hey,sleep tight kid."Max said pulling the covers over him and kissing his head.That made me want to "aww" out loud.It was so cute and touching.

"Good night,baby."

"Night mommy,night daddy."He said laying back and shutting his eyes.I left the door open like always and noticed the doors across from his room open.

"Oooh is this the master bedroom?"I asked pushing open the door to reveal a large bed-bigger then king size- on a platform,with black and grey silk sheets,dark hard wood flooring,a rug,furniture to match.It was beautiful and the bed looked so comfy.

"What are you doing?"He asked.I took off my cardigan and kicked off my shoes.And flopped on his bed and moaned happily.

"It is so comfy."I said sinking in.

"It's specially made."He said walking into his closet.I didn't want to go back to my room for my pajamas.I was too comfortable and tired.

"I'm staying here.I have no pj's.I am sleeping in my tank top."I called.

"That would always be fine with me Lia."He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice.I rolled my eyes and pried off my jeans and sunk into the covers.He walked back out with nothing but shorts on.He undid his watch and tossed it on the bedside table next to him.

He pulled back the covers and sighed getting in.

"I am freezing."I said shivering huddling closer to him.Pressing my ice cold feet to his bare toned legs.

"Son of a bitch!"He hissed jumping.Which made me laugh.

"What the hell?"He asked.

"I said I am cold."I pouted wrapping my legs around his one leg.

"Your just making sleep a lot harder."He sighed.

"Do you want me to put on pants?"I giggled.

"It's fine.I will just not think about it."

"Good."I smirked pressing fully against his side.Pressing my full lower and upper half against him.

"Lia,Lia,Lia..."He tsk-ed.

"Good night to you too."

"Good night."He said pressing a kiss to my head.

---------------

More of a romantic chapter I guess..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 178K 59
"You're nothing but a worthless slut!" Johnathan bellowed making me stop in my tracks. Out of all the things he has said to me, that one sentence pu...
488K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
15.6M 501K 37
WARNING!!! MATURE content for 18 years old and above!!! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this story! C...
608K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...