Rejected || Taekook [complete...

By mxvn13

"I Kim Taehyung future alpha of the blue moon pack reject you jeon jungkook and do not accept you as my mate"... More

Part (1)
Part (2)
Part (3)
Part (4)
Part (5)
Part (6)
Part (7)
Part (8)
Part (9)
Part (10)
Part (11)
Part (12)
Part (13)
A/N IMPORTANT 🚫
A/N UPDATE

A/N THANK YOU 😭!!

8.6K 194 8
By mxvn13

I can't believe both my stories have reached 1k readers 😭🎉!!!

I'm so happy and thankful to you all for reading my stories even though they aren't that good 💜!!

And sooo as a thank you gift I decided to write a one shots book!!!

And no I won't ignore the new rejection book as I said I will be writing it as soon as I finish with my exams!

As for the one shots they'll be super easy to write and will finish fast so...yah!

What couples would you like me to write one shots of???

And again THANK YOUU for the 1k readers 😭💜!!!

Ly 💕!

UPDATE!!!
Guys oh my god 🤧❤️!!!!
My stories are literally getting so many readers and I'm so thankful for every single one of you for reading and commenting and voting.

This literally means the world to me and I hope that you enjoy my books ❤️❤️❤️!!!

Thank you again 😭❤️❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 18.1K 50
This is a Boy×Boy story, if you don't like it don't read it. Hate comments will be deleted and you will be blocked Taehyung is desperate to leave hi...
10.3K 350 14
Taehyung and Jungkook found each other. They're mates. They love each other. But something doesn't fit right when Tae asks his Alpha to mark him. Wha...
9.6K 614 33
Now even if you become my mate, I'll say I REJECT YOU AS MY MATE JUNGKOOK" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook while wiping away his tears harshly, without r...
293K 10.6K 21
"Isn't this what you wanted?" Taehyung whispered feeling his heartbeats get slower and slower. "No...stay with me...TAEHYUNG PLEASE". Jungkook sobbed...