Oneshots (probably mostly MHA)

By Moontail13

Ok so this is gonna be a collection of a bunch of mini 'oneshots' to help me practice with creative writing... More

Request page
oh god im so sorry

1 - ⚡️DenkiXreader⚡️*requested*

23 1 2
By Moontail13

⚡️Kaminari x Reader⚡️

Requested by: BoomBoomMcExplode2
I changed up the story from the request a little bit, hope thats okay!

————————————————————
You looked at the invitation, studying it carefully. You had read the address correct and it matched the house you were standing in front of, well it was more like a mansion. Momo had invited the class to a sleepover at her house, and everyone had agreed, even Bakugo.

"Hey Y/N! Wait up!" You turned around to see Mina running towards you. She was no doubt one of your closest friend, you trusted her the most, she was also the only one who knew you were head-over-heels for Denki Kaminari.

"Hey Mina." You greeted.

"Woa." She gasped at the massive building in front of her.

"Its kinda easy to forget that she's rich." The two of you walked up to the gate that was blocking the entrance, and you pressed the buzzer. Momo's voice sounded through he small speaker.

"Hello, Mina and Y/N! Here I'll let you two in" the machine cut off and a second later the gates creaked open. The two of you walked down the long driveway towards the mansion, gaping in awe the entire way there. The over-sized front doors swung open and Yaoyorozu bolted out to greet the two of you with a tight embrace.

"Come on in!" She said, motioning for you to follow her. Once inside you were lead through a hallway that curved at the end, revealing a large lounge room. There were two staircases on either side that swirled upwards, mirroring each other. The room was filled with numerous beanbags and couches, scattered across the floor, and a large flatscreen TV on the right wall. Below the TV was an array of video games and movies, carefully sorted into a short wooden bookshelf.

Some of your classmates who had already arrived were playing video games and conversing. Kaminari and Sero were positioned on the couch in front of the TV, with controllers in hand, fiddling furiously with the buttons and joysticks, all their concentration was on the game they were playing. Kirishima, and Ojiro, were cheering them on, Tokoyami and Jiro were positioned next to each other on a beanbag, both casually conversing and scrolling through their phones. There was a large stack of beanbags leaning against the left wall, currently unoccupied, however you assumed that was where Kaminari had been sitting. Iida was rearranging the assortment of movies and video games on the bookshelf, Izuku sitting next to him, most likely helping.

Mina immediately rushed over to greet her friends, and cheer on Kaminari and Sero. You and Momo walked over to join them, and you noticed Dark Shadow float over to accompany the small crowd,

"I'm up next!" He squawked.

"Alright, I'll beat your bird-brain to a pulp once I'm done with tape boy over here!" Kaminari exclaimed confidently. Just then the game ended and the results showed up on the screen.

"Told ya I was good at this game!" He boasted. Sero, handed his controller to Dark Shadow, and strolled over towards Mina and Eijiro. The game started and within a few minutes Dark Shadow had dominated Kaminari.
"Betcha not a single person in this room can beat me!" The avian shadow said, and for the next hour thats what everyone tried to do. All Of your classmates, except for Tokoyami himself, rotated in and out, trying every tactic to beat him, however no one succeeded.

As the hour passed more of your classmates began to arrive. First came Ochaco and Tsu, then Bakugo, who was followed soon after by Mineta. Koda and Sato came next with a large assortment of homemade pastries and desserts. Aoyama strutted in with a confused Todoroki, and finally Shoji and Hagakure arrived. By the time the final two people in your class had shown up, everyone had taken a turn trying to steal the crown away from Dark Shadow, all except for Tokoyami.

"Come on Tokoyami, your our last shot!" Toru pleaded.

"Alright I'll do it." He said, putting his phone in his sweatshirt pocket and going to pick up the controller. The round started and within mere seconds Tokoyami had stolen first place. Everyone stared in shock at him, complete awe and silence falling over the small crowd.

"I live with him. Whadda you expect." He said as he put the controller down.

"Well now that thats done lets pick rooms! We'll put 2 people in each room, and we can draw names, sorta like a raffle." Yaoyorozu said as she pulled a box with a bunch of small slips of paper off of a shelf on the wall.

"I wrote down everyone's names in here, I'll draw two papers and the people on those papers will be in the same room." She pulled out two slips of paper from the box And read the names out loud.

"Bakugo and... Kirshima!" The next two names were taken out and so on,

"Hagakure and Shoji... Sato and Mina... Aoyama and Tokoyami... Uraraka and Koda... Midoriya and Todoroki... Iida and Tsu... Sero and Ojiro... Jiro you're with me! And lastly Kaminari and Y/N!" You froze at the last pair, you were with Kaminari, the only person who has been able to steal your heart with a single look.

"As for Mineta, I'm going to lock his perverted butt in a closet all night." Yaoyorozu finished. Your heart was pounding wildly in your chest, so hard in fact that Mina heard it and dragged you off to the bathroom as fast as she could.

"You have to stop freaking out like this Y/N." She said as she shut and locked the door behind her.

"I'm sorry, I cant help it, he's just s-so handsome, a-and cool, and n-nice, an-and handsome, and I love the way he smiles, and his crazy hair perfectly reflects his personality, and he's handsome, and a good drawer, and- did I mention he's handsome? Because he is, he's so dreamy and awesome in every way, and I just love everything about him." You didn't even realize you had started rambling, it was hard not to, you were madly in love after all.

"He's also the biggest ditz in the class. But seriously you have to stop freezing up like that, people are gonna start noticing something's wrong, you should just tell him already." Mina told you,

"I-I can't! He'd turn me down, and I-I wouldn't be able to handle it. How could he ever want a girl like me?" You replied, feeling your heart sink, you knew it was true Kaminari would never want someone like you, it was something you just couldn't get over the fear of. The fear that the only man you'd ever loved would shut you down. You had seen it a million times over, people getting turned down after they confessed their feelings, the other person always seemed to shut them out. You wanted to keep the friendship you had with Kamanari, or at least, what little of it you had. You always seemed to freeze up when he talked to you.

"Y/N sometimes I'm afraid your gonna get Hanahaki."

"Isn't that a fictional disease?"

"Yes. Yes it is." Mina let out a sigh before placing her hands on your shoulders and holding you out at arms length.

"You are gonna go out there and have a good time. This is your chance to tell that airhead how you feel, at least give it a shot, for me." She said, giving you puppy-dog eyes to try and coax you into agreeing.

"Fine," You sighed before turning around to leave the bathroom with an overjoyed Mina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We should play something like hide-and-seek! I know it's childish but come on its still really fun!" Hagakure suggested.

"No way, you'd totally win, and really easily too, your quirk is literally invisibility! Plus I think most of us would get lost in this house." Sero responded.

"I agree with Sero, we shouldn't do something that requires a lot of running or moving from place to place. How about truth or dare?" Ochaco added. Everyone else seemed to more or less agree, so that is what you all decided on. About an hour had passed and so far Sero had hung Mineta by the ceiling, Ochaco had used her quirk on Bakugo, who had been sentenced to floating for the rest of the game, and many of your other classmates had confessed to some kind of secret or habit. Mina was up next to ask someone, you had been too caught up in the fun to notice the look of anticipation she had on her face.

"Kaminari, truth or dare." You froze, in an instant you knew exactly what she was planning.

"Dare!" Kaminari responded confidently.

"Ok, I dare you to pick truth. Truth or dare."

"That's cheap, but fine. Truth." You shot up and asked momo where the bathroom was before quickly leaving the room Mina shot you a glance as you turned the corner. You activated your quirk, which allowed you to use the properties of certain animals, out of your hair popped a pair of (h/c) ears and a matching tail to go with them. You stayed close to the door, but still out of sight, your ears swiveled in the direction of your classmates voices.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" You heard Mina ask.

"Oh yea totally!" The blonde responded.

"Who?!" Mina questioned again.

"Ok fine, but you have to swear to secrecy." You couldn't take any more of this, you deactivated your quirk and ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a knock on the bathroom door.

"(Y/N) are you in there?" You heard Yaoyorozu ask.

"Y-yea." You replied.

"May I come in?" She asked once again.

"Yea." You told her, before standing up and unlocking the door. Yaoyorozu turned the doorknob and opened it, her face showed a look of concern for her friend.

"Is everything ok? You look like you've been crying." She stepped in the bathroom, closing the door behind her as she did. You slid down against the wall again, pulling your knees in close to your chest. Yaoyorozu sat down next to you, and put her hand on your back, rubbing it in a comforting motion.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked, and for once you decided to open up and confide.

"I-its just, I really like Kaminari, like in a romantic way, ya know? And I know he could never like me, I mean how could he? My brain knows that, but my heart wont accept it. I couldn't handle the heartbreak of being turned down, even if it wasn't directly to my face." You felt tears start to stream down your face again.

"Hey, its ok. I won't tell anyone, but I do however have a small bit of advice as your friend. I believe that you should tell him how you feel, you never know what may happen, there might be a chance that something good comes out of it. It will feel so much better to get it off your chest. I want you to know, I'm not forcing you to do this, but as your friend I want to help you feel better." She advised, reaching out her arms to give you a hug.

"Thank you." You said, leaning into her embrace.

"Lets get you to your room." Yaoyorozu said, helping you stand up. She led you down a hallway towards the room you'd be spending the night in.

"Here's your room, the bathroom is through that door," She pointed towards the corner and your gaze followed, landing on a white door that matched the trim in the room.

"If you need me, my own room is just down the hall, and up the stairs. First door on the left. You get comfortable, I'll go get your stuff." She said, and once again your eyes followed her finger to the spiral staircase at the end of the hallway.

"Thank you again. You are truly one amazing friend!" You told her, she let out a small laugh before turning to go get your luggage. You stepped in the room and loved the door behind you, looking around to admire the large space. On the left side of the room, a TV sat on a small bookshelf, which held in it a Wii and a few easily recognizable games for it. A colorful rug sat on the floor, and two matching beanbags were piled in the corner. On the other side there was a bunk bed with a blanket-curtain shielding the bottom bed, most likely for privacy. A desk with matching wood was situated at the foot of it, with a lamp, a few pens, and some notebooks. Next to the desk sat a small bookshelf and a comfortable looking lounge chair. You made your way into the bathroom next, opening the white door to check out the interior. It had all the normal things a bathroom would, shower, sink, toilet, medicine chest, and even a magazine rack. A knock sounded at the door, you turned on your heel, and your fight or flight response kicked in for a moment. Yaoyorozu's voice sounded from outside,

"May I come in?" You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding and answered back.

"Yes, come in." She opened the door and stepped inside, placing your bag in the lounge chair.

"Its getting late so everyone was already grabbing their things by the time I returned." She told you.

"Ok, well at least I didn't miss much of the fun." You said to yourself, and Yaoyorozu spoke up again.

"I have to go escort everyone to their rooms, have a good night, I'll see you in the morning!" She said, and with a small smile she left.

You grabbed some things from your bag before heading to take a shower. The water was refreshing, and it soothed your stress. You silently thanked yourself for remembering your Bluetooth speaker. Your voice bounced off the bathroom tiles and echoed like a siren's song as you followed along to the music. You stepped out of the shower and dried off, wrapping your hair up in a towel before getting your clothes on. You opened the bathroom door and found that someone else was in the room. You almost screamed, but pulled yourself together when you saw Kaminari on the top bunk of the bed, his jaw nearly touching the floor in awe. you had completely forgotten he was your roommate for the evening.

"Sorry for staring, your just really good at singing!" He complimented. Immediately your face heated up,

"O-oh yea, I-I used to take voice les-ssons as a kid." You mentally smacked yourself for stuttering like an embarrassed disaster. Hiding your red face you grabbed your bag and slid into the mostly concealed lower bunk. Unzipping your luggage, you dug around for your book—well manga to be exact—and a flashlight. You propped the pillow up behind you, and situated the flashlight so that it hung in the bottom of the top bunk, and the light shone perfectly onto the pages of manga in your lap. Little did you know, Kaminari had situated himself to hang silently over the edge of the top bunk, getting a perfect view of what you were reading.

"Is that Yaoi?" He said pointing, and of course you screamed, scared out of your mind. Apparently your cries of fear startled him back and he fell head first to the hardwood floor.

"Ouch! So anyway your reading Yaoi?"

"N-n-no!" You stuttered, hiding the manga under your bedsheets.

"Yea you were, I saw it." He teased.

"S-s-shut up!" You yelled.

"Make me." He replied, and with that you went into a stuttering frenzy, not a single, comprehensible word coming out of your mouth.

"Or how about... I make you?" A devious, playful grin spread across his face and he leaned in. In a split second you stopped stammering, his lips entwined with yours, they fit perfectly, almost as if they were meant to be together. Your mind finally processed what was happening, and you immediately pulled away.

"What was that?" You asked.

"I like you, Y/N. I really like you. And I'm sorry, because you might not like me back and I don't want to pressure you into anything you don't want and—"

"I like you too Kaminari." You cut him off to save his meaningless rambling, those words felt like a weight off your shoulders. And of course you leaned in for another kiss, your lips perfectly entwining once again with his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long dream-filled night you and Kaminari walked towards the living room, to meet up with everyone for breakfast. While you waited for everyone, you sat down on the couch, and Kaminari found his own seat right next to you, his arm draped around your shoulders. Mina walked in, clearly exhausted, but she quickly perked up the moment she saw the two of you.

"OHMYGOSHWHATHAPPENEDLASTNIGHTBETWEENTHETWOOFYOU! TELL ME E V E R Y T H I N G!" She squealed, bouncing up and down with excitement.

"Calm down! I'll tell you later!" You told her,

"Promise?" She asked.

"Promise." You reassured, and with that she bounced away squealing with excitement. A few other people walked in, most of them smiled with joy at the sight of the two of you. You gave Kaminari a confused glance, and he answered it,

"Oh yea last night after you ran off, I confessed my love for you to everyone."

"Oh that makes more sense." You said, and immediately you thought back to Yaoyorozu's words in the bathroom last night. She knew how he felt and was trying to encourage you to open up to him. You smiled at the thought, but it was quickly interrupted by the familiar sound of Bakugo screaming,

"HOLY CRAP DUCE FACE YOU ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING WORTH WHILE!" He yelled, laughing a bit at his own joke like a loser.

"Ok, calm down blasty." Kirishima said, shooting a thumbs up at Kaminari. You smiled once again, leaning into him, and snuggling into his chest. You heard a few of your friends squealing from the other side of the room, as he turned to plant a soft kiss on your forehead.
————————————————————
This took forever I'm so sorry. But here it is! I hope you like it!
Have a beautiful day you beautiful person!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 3K 148
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...
208K 12.1K 43
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
106K 1K 36
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...
237K 17.2K 21
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...