Spirit 》Black Clover

By lovethebreeze

Tina was left at the front doorstep of the church with Asta and Yuno. Unlike her two closest friends, Tina's... More

Only Memes
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six

One

22.3K 548 239
By lovethebreeze

It was just another day at the Far-Remote Village of Hage. The High Priest of the church was busy preparing for tomorrow's festivities until he heard something crying from the outside. He walked out and found three baskets containing newborn babies.

"Three more for us, eh?" he asked no one in particular.

The High Priest looked around for any signs of the parents. He let out a sad sigh as the three continued to cry. He picked up the baskets as best as he could before making his way inside. He placed the three babies on the bed, hoping the would fall asleep before he walked over to the fireplace. With a snap of his fingers, fire emerges on the tip before he threw it into the wood. It was like the warmth of the room was starting to calm the babies down until two of them were falling asleep.

"Aw, shh. There's a good boy," the High Priest muttered as he set the warm cup of water to the side. One of the babies started to whimper but soon enough started closing her eyes. "Here you go. I was starting to think you would never calm down.

The High Priest stretched out his aching muscles as he before getting a good look at the babies. Two of them fast asleep while the other one was fighting it.

"Are you siblings?" he asked out loud. "Same age, so possible triplets as well." He got a good look at the babies. He looked at the boy with dark hair, peacefully sleeping. "This one here is sweet and well behaved," his eyes went to the boy with light hair, drool coming out of his mouth, arms sprawled out, snoring loudly. Then the baby started cooing in his sleep with his hands on his face, "and this one, well, he's a bit spirited." His eyes gazed at the girl. She was half asleep. It looked like she was fighting it before she let out a little yawn and let her eyes finally shut. "And this one is strong-willing. Then there's a fact that they don't look a thing alike."

The priest pulled down the blanket covering the dark-haired boy. "Yuno," he read before noticing the small necklace near baby Yuno's head. "Now, for this spirited little fell -" he was stopped short when the boy in the middle kicked his leg out, striking the priest in the nose. "Ow! A bit too spirited." It was like the boy knew what he did and started to laugh in his sleep, a smile creeping on the High Priest's face as the blanket rolled down. "Asta." Then he looked at the baby girl, who somehow got the blanket over her head. The High Priest chuckled again before he pulled the blanket down before he saw the girl's name. "Tina." It was like Tina heard him say her name. She grabbed his sleeve with one hand before she used the other to lift it up. The High Priest knew she wanted to be carried, so he carefully picked her up. Tina let out another yawn before she cuddled closer to the man.

"Well, you've three had a tough beginning, but your worries are over," the High Priest said. "As of today, fellas, this will be your home. Asta, Tina, and Yuno..."

》》》》

15 Years Later

Tina sighed as she sat by the tree that wasn't far from the church. Her miss-matched color eyes looking around the field as the Yuno sat next to her. His gaze lingered on to her but most importantly the long scar that was down her eye. His chest clenching as he recalls the incident that happened all those years ago. Tina said she forgives him but her screams still plague his mind whenever he looks at the scar. Then he looked at the girl next to him and his chest started to clench for a whole nother reason.

Tina's hand clenched the silver ring that hung around her neck as she spotted a rainbow emerging through the crop fields. A small smile on her face. "It's beautiful, isn't it, Yuno?" she asked the dark-haired boy, who gave her that necklace.

Yuno's eyes widened a bit when she looked at him and hoped that she didn't see his flushed cheeks. "It's all right."

Tina rolled her eyes playfully.

"Sister Lily!" they heard Asta yell for about the hundredth time that day.

Yuno sighed in annoyance at his loud friend. "Not this again," he muttered under his breath.

Tina slapped his arm as she got up. "Hey, at least he's persistent."

More like annoying, Yuno thought as he scolded his friend for ruining his afternoon with Tina. He took Tina's outstretched hand and she helped him up before following Asta's yells.

Asta, who was standing in front of the church, held a flower in his hands as he tries to hand it to Sister Lily. "One day, I'll be the Wizard King. And I'll make you the happiest woman in the world," he yelled while he went on one knee after Sister Lily gave an awkward laugh. "That's why I'm asking: Will you please marry me?!"

"I'm sorry, Asta. I just can't," Sister Lily tried to politely decline. "It's my duty to serve everyone."

Asta groaned before getting all up in Sister's Lily's face, his heartbreaking for the millionth time. "That's a no?"

"Yes, it is. I can't marry you."

Asta groaned again as more children from the church started making their way towards them. "I'm not giving up yet!"

"You should, really. Please, Asta."

"Not giving up!"

"I'm truly sorry."

"Please, Sister Lily, just let me ask one more time!" Asta begged as Sister Lily took out her grimoire. The grimoire started to glow blue.

"No!" Sister Lily yelled before a stream of water flew above her to create a gigantic fist. "Water Creation Magic. Holy Fist of Love!" The fist was about to strike Asta, he closed his eyes and waited for impact before a white barrier covered his whole body. Sister Lily gasped when she realized what she almost did. "I'm so sorry, Asta. I wasn't thinking. My magic just slipped out."

"No, your magic was protecting you from Asta," Tina said as she, Yuno, and a few orphans from the churched arrived. She brought her glowing hand back before the barrier returned. "He just doesn't know when to take no for an answer."

"I say you should have let him have it," Nash said boredly.

"But...I didn't...mean to," Sister Lily said.

Asta suddenly shot up. "We're not done here!" he yelled.

That's when Yuno knocked Asta down with his wind magic. "You didn't protect him from that one," he mumbled to Tina.

She shrugged her shoulders as she crossed her arms. "Thought he was done for the day. Guess, I was wrong."

"How many times does she have to turn you down?" Nash asked Asta, who was getting angry at his friend's interference.

Asta got up and ran in front of Yuno. "Why are you sticking your nose in this, Yuno? Why can't you be supportive like Tina?!"

"Never said I was," Tina protested.

Asta's eyes widened at his other friend. "Why not?!"

"That's simple, really," Yuno answered for her. "Because you're noisy, you're short, you lack both composure and tolerance, and there's not really anything about you that appeals to women."

Tina shook her head as Yuno walked to Sister Lily. "No, no, no. He's got a few good qualities."

"Like what?"

"Well, for one, he's funny. Some women like a sense of humor. Two, you know he doesn't give up so easily. And three..." Tina wrapped her arm around Asta's shoulders. "Have you seen him without his shirt?"

Yuno tried not to show how much it affected him. He just shrugged his shoulders, making Asta mad.

"Hey! Fifteen years of growing up together, and that's how you talk to me?!" Asta shouted. "Just because you never asked Tina to marry you doesn't mean you have to be a big lady-killing jerk!"

Yuno ignored him but Sister Lily saw his cheeks tint when Asta mentioned Yuno marrying Tina. And she saw how the girl did the same thing. "May I help?" Yuno asked the nun as she held the laundry basket in her arms.

She smiled at him. "Thank you, Yuno."

Tina removed her arm from Asta. "I'll help, too. Make things go faster."

Asta's eyes almost came out of his socket as his two friends were helping the love of his life. "You think you can just ignore me?" Asta barked at Yuno. He looked at Tina. "Come on, Tina, he'll listen to you."

Tina sighed. "Asta. As much as I love being put in the middle of your guys' bickering," she began sarcastically. "Yuno's got a point. Sister Lily is a nun. Nuns are women of the cloth, which means they can't marry. Neither can 15-year-old boys, in fact." She winked at him. "But that doesn't mean you could try again in a few years."

Yuno rolled his eyes at Tina's encouragement. Always picking his side.

"Only for her to turn him down again," he commented.

Asta had enough of Yuno's negativity. "You think you're so smart. Well, I'll show you. Yeah, I will. You and me! Right here, right now! Tina, you be the referee."

Yuno was about done with Asta. "Not today."

"And, why the hell not, huh?"

"It would be a waste of time."

Tina pinched the bridge of her nose. "And I'm not really in the mood to patch Asta's wounds."

"Not to mention Asta can't take him," Nash added.

Tina could see the vein on Asta's neck about to pop out. "Take this." Asta brought his foot back. "Insta..."

"Please, don't," Tina pleaded with her friend.

"...kill!" Asta finished with his hand out but nothing happened.

"This is why I said not to," Tina muttered under her breath. She felt Yuno's hand on her back. "And now we're gonna be the ones to suffer."

"You know you can't use magic," Nash pointed out.

For the past 15 years, everyone in Hage was able to use magic. Yuno was able to do Wind Creation magic and Tina was able to do Moon Creation Magic. Tina felt a bit bad for Asta because he didn't have any magic, which he really wanted if he was going to become Wizard King.

"Oh, what? Come on!" Asta complained. "Still nothing? Why?"

"Because the world hates you," Tina joked which got a small grin from Yuno and chuckles from the orphan kids. A mistake on her part.

"Looks like I'm gonna have to bust out my secret moves." Yuno and Tina gave each other an annoyed glance. She counted backward from five. Once she hits one, Asta sat down and started doing crunches. "Bet you can't do crunches this fast."

Yuno sighed before grabbing Tina's arm and pulling her away from them. He gave her a sly grin before he levitated the wet clothes and used his Wind Creation magic to dry them out.

Tina scoffed. "Show off," she said with a little grin. Even if it was a grin it was enough to make Yuno's day before Asta decided to ruin it...again.

》》》》

A/N: Yeah, I might have gotten a bit excited and wanted to publish this earlier. Hope you guys like it. ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380 27 6
Astara, usually going by Asta, didn't grow up with much. Very little even by peasant standards. But, so did Yuno; they did grow up together after all...
250K 7.4K 134
↳ ❝ 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝘼 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘...
57.4K 1.7K 52
Mika was found on the doorstep a year after Asta and Yuno were found. Like Asta, she doesn't have any powers. But all that changes when fate seems to...
959K 31.7K 74
A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large amount of Mana. But exactly how big could...