Bahu Hamari Ragini Maheswari...

By naughty_angel16

An orphan, Ragini and a sweet boy, Laksh meet each other in their college and falls in love with each other... More

Prologue
•|SHOT 2|•
•|SHOT 3|•
•|SHOT 4|•
•|SHOT 5|•
•|SHOT 6|•
•|SHOT 7|•
•|SHOT 8|•
•|SHOT 9|•
•|SHOT 10|•
EPILOGUE
📌ANOUNCEMENT 📢

•|SHOT 1|•

1K 99 47
By naughty_angel16

All settled down in hall of Maheswari mansion. Ragini looks at Laksh's family nervously as she haven't been with such a huge family. Laksh's family is a joint family. His father Mr Durga Prasad Maheswari,mother Annapurna Durgaprasad Maheswari,his elder brother Adarsh Durgaprasad Maheswari and his wife Parineeta Adarsh Maheswari and their son Rayan Adarsh Maheswari. Laksh's chacha, Ramprasad Maheswari is also staying with them along with his wife,Sujata Ramprasad Maheswari and their children Sanskaar and Uttara. Another one was also there who is not a part of Laksh's family but wants to be in this family. That is none than Kavya Malhotra, Laksh's childhood friend. Mr Malhotra and Dp are business partners via them Laksh and Kavya become friends.

All smiles at Ragini which makes her to feel comfortable but two person is not at all pleased with her arrival. Looking a nervous Ragini, Laksh squeezed her hand assuring her that he is beside her only. Breaking the ice,Dp asks the whereabouts of Ragini.

"Acha, Ragini beta, where are you actually from? " -Dp.

"Well actually uncle, I born in London. Maa and Papa are from Mumbai. After marriage they settled down in London to increase their business" -Ragini.

"Ohoo, Lucky beta. You are actually a lucky boy. You got a London-wali laduki" -Sujata.

"Sujata!!!!! Don't mind her Ragini beta" -Rp while glaring Sujata.

"By the way, who is your father?" - Dp.

"Kunal Gadodia!" -Ragini.

"What? Kunal Gadodia? He is married to Janki right? They went to London and Kunal is a well known businessman in all over the world. He became successful just in short span of time. After 5 years of their marriage,they died in a car crash. The police said Kunal,Janki and their daughter had been died in that car crash. Then, how come?" -Rp.

"Well it's all.. all planned by my.. my father's very own brother Mr Yash Gadodia. Yes, uncle. My chacha ji planned to murder us so that he can get my father's property on his name. He is the one who accidents our car with a truck. In that accident, both maa and papa passed away. i somehow survived in that crash. Blood oozing out of my body, I.. I limped to a nearby orphanage and dazzed out there. When I opened my eyes I was in that orphanage just like other kids. I got to know that my chacha ji had transferred all our.. Our properties into his name succesfully and I.. I couldn't do anything. I became an orphan. Staying as other children in that orphanage,I studied hardly and joined the same university which Laksh joined." - Ragini said while wiping her tears which is coming out of her eyes when she tells about her childhood tragedy.

"Nah.. nah beta. Nah! You are not an orphan when we are with you," said Dp while keeping his hand on her head.

Ragini smiles a bit while feeling the love. Dp asked Uttara to show around the mansion to Ragini. Uttara brings Ragini as her bade papa says. Ragini also went with her. Laksh smiles at her and turns to his father.

"Thanks for accepting her papa. I was afraid whether you'll like her or not but seeing you talking with all the love with her I know you also likes her papa" -Laksh.

"Laksh, I know your choice never been wrong in anything. You only have all the rights to choose your future and you have chosen the right one. Ragini is your future" -Dp.

"But still this family follows it's tradition. She must be liked by everyone and she must be accepted by everyone. Your marriage will be happen just like Adarsh's and Sanskaar's" -Ap said coldly.

"But Ap everything has changed. This is not our generation. Family tradition is followed by our tradition. They are young generation and this is 21'st century. Love marriage are not wrong though," -Dp.

"Nothing has changed, Dp ji. Even Adarsh married a girl chosen by us and Sanskaar gonna marry our choice girl in somedays. Just like them Laksh will have to marry a girl chosen by us. So, nothing is changed." -Ap.

"But Ap.." -Dp.

"I said na. Nothing has changed." -Ap said and heads to her room followed by Kavya.

"Mom.. Mom wait! Mom.." -Laksh calls Ap but she went ignoring him.

"Papa,why mom is behavingg like that? Doesn't she like Ragini?" -asked Laksh to Dp.

"Well Laksh, your mother is thinking of performing your marriage with Kavya!" -Dp.

"What? Papa,Kavya is my best friend. Nothing more than that!" -Laksh.

"Laksh now all you can do is help Ragini in getting a place in Ap's heart. Now, Kavya have the place in Ap's heart. Ragini should kick her out and should stay permanently in Ap's heart just like she is staying in your heart." -Dp while pattingf Laksh's shoulder.

"Oh God!What i gonna do now?" -mumbles Laksh looking at Ragini who is smiling with his sister,Uttara.
******************************
Ragini and Uttara walks up the stairs while laughing.

"Offo,bhabhi you are so naughty. You played prank on the great prankster, Laksh. I missed to see his face that time. Hahahahaha. I like you so much bhabhi!" -Uttara.

"Bhabhi?"-Ragini.

"Haah. Aap Lucky bhai ka hone wali biwi. So, I should call you bhabhi na?!" -Uttara.

"But Uttara it is not finalised yet. I should be like by each and everyone of your family member. Your bade papa,bade maa, your maa, papa, bhaiyya, bhabhi all. Then only I can marry Laksh." -Ragini.

"Offo Ragini bhabhi. Who will not like you? You are an angel in the form of human. Everyone likes you. Even just now,bade papa shows his love and I saw it,didn't you? If anyone does hate you, that person should be a cold hearted one." -Uttara.

Ragini smiles at her and they entered into a room. The room was in a combination of blue and white. In the centre,there was a king-sized bed with dark blue bedsheet on it and white blanket in a side. Beside it, a night stand were placed where a frame is placed. It is Laksh's family photo. In a corner was a wardrobe and beside it was a dressing table. Opposite to the wardrobe, couch has been placed where blue cushion is placed and bathroom was on left side of the bed 3 metres apart. Opposite to the bed.there was a sliding door which leads to a balcony for a good view of the city.

"This is Lucky bhai's room. In future,your room bhabhi!" -said Uttara while winking whereas Ragini was blushing at her statement.
******************************
Ap is sitting on her bed while Kavya is pacing to anfd fro. She stops and looks at Ap.

"Aunty,what are we gonna do now? Laksh had brought that orphan to our house introducing her as his girlfriend and wanna marry her! Then,what about me,aunty? My love for Laksh? I love him truly.Why couldn't he see my love for him? Why aunty? Why?" -Kavya starts to cry and sits beside Ap.

Ap melts. She wipes her tears and hugs her.

"No beta. Don't cry! Who said that Laksh gonna marry that girl? You are the one who gonna marry Laksh and you have my word. You are this house's little bahu and not that girl. I'll make sure that you'll be the bahurani of this house." -Ap said while breaking the hug and patting Kavya's cheek. Kavya smirks hearing it without Ap noticing it. *****************************

Hiii! How are you all? Long time no see. Hehehehe. Sorry I was enjoying my holiday right after my exam finished. That's why couldn't update. Please forgive this choti bachi!😄😄😂 Coming to the story,how is it? Upto your assumption? comment below! I'm waiting to read it.

Next update is "You Means A Lot To Me".

Love ya❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 7.5K 42
A different raglak story...❤️‍‍❤️‍ Wanna know then peep in.... 😂😂
32.4K 2.4K 34
A story of sanskar and Ragini who get married. Can sanskar b perfect husband for her? Or can Ragini b perfect wife for him? Can she b perfect DIL? L...
15.5K 1.1K 16
*Abhimanyu track* *serial track * *Raglak * "love is a beautiful Lie Life is a painful truth" that is what Ragini learned in this life time, yet her...
6.6K 474 8
Falling in Love A New Page in their Story Laksh and Swara's marriage day. From the time when everyone gets to know that Swara is missing. Wi...