daddy. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy fo... More

intro.
one.
two.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
end.

three.

17K 643 196
By MARKSOI

"hey jeno, don't you think that hyuck guy is kinda cute?" the older asked eating their breakfast while stalking someone's instagram profile.

that one time he saw the younger male at the club he actually finds him cute. he finds him interesting, he'll admit. but he didn't felt attraction to him, not until he bumped into him that one specific night.

"oh, donghyuck?" jeno said while raising his brows and grabbing himself some eggs. just almost a week has passed and this male is already falling in love? well, hey, there's this saying that, falling for a stranger good gracious, he might even fly out of vegas.

"yeah..?" mark said while nodding. "i mean, he's very adorable, i also wanted to know him more." 

jeno looked at the older in full confusion, he knows damn well mark isn't that easy to fall in love with a person who just met him, but he can see the whipped in mark's eyes. is this the called, love at first sight?

dropping his phone down on the table, he looked at jeno with wide eyes, seems like an idea popped inside his head, "can you set me up with donghyuck?"

"it's okay for me, but i don't know about donghyuck, though." jeno replied, standing up and grabbing his plate and placed it on the sink. "hurry up, you're late."

"oh shit..."

mark ran after jeno and grabbed all his things not even caring if it's messy. he jumped on the younger's car still questioning more about donghyuck.

-----

as donghyuck was about to close the glass door, his phone went off.

[hello?]

[hyuckie!]

[oh jeno? what is it?]

[you know that one mark guy?]

[umm... yea?]

[do you want toyou know... meet up?]

[what? really?! of course!]

-----

"see jaemin?" the older male squealed while jumping up and down. while kamin is cooking dinner for them, "i told you! he might like me too!" 

"maybe he just wanted a little... uhh..." jaemin said while serving the plates. "a little talk?"

he's going to admit it, he doesn't want donghyuck to have a boyfriend yet, it's not like he's against it, he's just very protective over him, especially what his past did to him. he would break a bone if someone ever tries to hurt donghyuck.

but a little part of him wants it too. because he knew mark has a soft spot for someone who he really loves. he knows mark for too long now, of course, he trusts him.

"oh... okay." donghyuck mumbled as he settled at one of the chairs. that jaemin looked at him with widened eyes, that's not what he meant at all.

"no... no donghyuck," the younger paused, "i just—i just want you to not rush things out, you just met him for about an hour, and barely even knows anything about him.

jaemin looks donghyuck with a smile, "i don't want you to regret things. i hate seeing you cry and you know that. and of course... it's all up to you, if you like him, if that makes you happy then do it. im always here for you..jaemin explained a visible worry inside his eyes is showing as he couched down to the tanned male's level while caressing his hands.

earning a little chuckle from the older, "thank you, thank you, thank you.." donghyuck said while still giggling. "thank you... im really am. but yes, i also want someone with, try few things out, maybe even heartbreaks." donghyuck continued and smiling at front of the crouched male.

jaemin chuckled while shaking his head, "okay, okay. this is too much drama."

-----

"wait, dude! are you for real?" mark exclaimed at jeno who just entered the dorm while shaking his shoulder like a kid. as soon as he walked beside the younger, he excitedly smacked his arms. yes, jeno just told mark that donghyuck agreed at the 'set us out' thingy.

and jeno swear he just wanted to beat the older because of all the screaming and jumping up and down.

mark then stopped his jumping and, "but, what did he say? what did he say?"

"he said of course—as soon as he heard you're name." jeno told which made mark that all giddy and jumpy.

"what the heck mark, you looked like a bottom." jeno said in between his laugh.

"do i?"

jeno nodded aggressively with still a laugh on his mouth, clapping his hands together.

"im a top thoug—"

"don't you dare said that to hyuck." the younger stopped his laughing session and pointed a finger at mark threatening him.

"yes sir, i promise." the older said and raised his hands up in the air making promise sign.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 14.7K 28
Mark finds out his best friend is in love with him by "accidentally" reading his diary one night. But he doesn't know what to do about it, being the...
196K 9.2K 35
❝ i didn't know you're the type of person who goes here in this kind of places mister president ❞ [🌈] •G...
457K 19.6K 30
❝ i thought we were friends? ❞ ❝ me too, until you kissed me. ❞ ━ or where mark and donghyuck become ro...
19.7K 776 21
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗼: i'm always open if you need someone to talk to. 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮: what the? STARTED: august 5, 2022 ENDED: august 22, 2022 mi...