(Kirishima x Reader) Total Op...

By ShroomWrites

Kirishima x (FEMALE) reader "(Y/N) (L/N). Quirk: Energy Absorption. Making her body super soft to the touch... More

Total Opposites pt 1
Total Opposites pt 2
Total Opposites pt 3
Total Opposites pt 4
Total Opposite Pt 6
ANNOUNCEMENT

Total Opposites pt5

3.7K 112 171
By ShroomWrites

PART 5/6

____

"Why though?" You asked. Generally confused.

Kirishima thought about what he was about to say.

"I guess it can be like...a boyfriend hoodie..." He trailed off. His cheeks turning the same shade as his hair.

You could feel your cheeks burning. You had to practically pinch yourself to see if you were dreaming or not. Trying to collect all your thoughts together , you came to a realistic conclusion.

"Careful saying that stuff so carefree...I might actually think you're asking me out." You laughed. Surely Kirishima didn't mean anything by what he said. He sees everyone as his bros and nothing more.

Kirishima flinched slightly at your laugh. He began to fiddle with his fingers. It was clear that he was trying to think of what to say next. His lips parted and he took a short breath in.

"What if I was actually asking you out?"He spoke with a soft voice. It was almost a whisper.

You were stunned. A loss for words. You opened your mouth to attempt to come up with some form of response. Instead you just sat there with your mouth hanging open and you stared in disbelief at the boy seated in front of you.

He fidgeted under your gaze. The situation was getting more uncomfortable by the minute. That was until Kirishima broke the silence again.

"Before you answer and if you don't mind, could you follow me for a sec?" He asked as he rose up from his spot. Reaching out his hand for you to take.

Before you could process everything that was going on, your body moved on its own. Your hand gently rested in Kirishima's. The second your hand was in his, you heard a small gasp escape his lips.

"Sorry. I still can't believe how soft your skin is...it's fascinating." He explained.

All you could give in response was a small head nod.

Kirishima pulled you up from your seat and lead you away from the porch of the dormitory. He walked without a word. His gaze was fixated in front. He seemed incredibly concentrated. You could feel his hand squeeze yours with each step taken. You looked up at him and stared at his beautiful hair in the wind. The moonlight had made it easy for you to see his face and admire each feature. Normally you wouldn't stare at Kirishima for this long, but he was a long way from noticing where you were looking.

"Where are we going?" You questioned as he led you around the corner of the dormitory.

"Around the back." Was his response. His voice was slightly shaky.

You take a quick glance at your surroundings, noticing a rustle in the bush nearby. You squinted your eyes to see if any animal would come out. Instead you noticed two yellow horns pointed out at the top of the bush.

Before you could say another word, Kirishima had pulled you around the last corner. The two of you stood. Looking out at the back of the dormitory. Your jaw dropped.

Before you lay a small picnic blanket, surrounded with different pillows and candles that had been placed in mason jars . There was fairy lights hanging in the trees and bushes that gave the area a warm feeling. There was a small picnic basket placed on the blanket, surrounded by an assortment of flowers. Red petals had been placed in the 'pathway' that led towards the blanket.

"Holy heck..." You whispered under your breath.

Kirishima tightened his grasp around your hand. Tight enough that you could feel his skin merging with your own. You looked back up at him. His gaze had moved down to you. He had a small, awkward, smile plastered on his lips.

"I hope you like this." He spoke softly. His voice sounded more mature now.

"This is for me?" You questioned as you looked back at the magical setting.

"Yes! I wanted to...ask you out...but I wanted to make a great romantic gesture, ya know. I wanted to give you something as beautiful as you. Though I did get help from Mina and Bakugo to help set this all up..." He trailed off towards the end of his response.

"You're asking me out?" You asked in utter disbelief.

Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand. He was beyond nervous.

"Yes. I have wanted to ask you out for some time now. I've liked you since I first laid eyes on you. Everything you do gives me butterflies in my stomach. All my thoughts disappear when I talk to you. I always feel my cheeks burn up when I see you and listen to you speak."

He paused. To catch his breath and re collect his thoughts.

"I know this might sound corny. I have never felt this way before. I thought that all these feelings would soon pass, but they never have. I discovered that I love you (Y/N). I love you so much! When I had Mic translate what you had said to me, I couldn't believe what I had heard. It felt as though my ears were on fire. I didn't know if it was true or if you were just teasing me, that's why I had asked for you to stay behind after class...I had no idea where you had gone. I phoned Mina and asked where you were. She explained everything to me and I did too. She then offered to help me ask you out..."

He finished.

You stood there with your face steaming red. Even the cool wind was unable to help calm you down. You tried to respond. You had so many questions to ask and so many things to say. All you could do was stutter on your own words.

You gave up on trying to communicate your thoughts. You threw your arms around Kirishima's waist and burrowed your face within his chest. You could hear his speeding heartbeat. He reached his arms around you and pulled you deeper into him. Even though he was the roughest and toughest man of them all, you felt total comfort in his arms. You shut your eyes and relaxed yourself under the tight embrace. The moment felt as though it could go on forever. Everything was perfect. Kirishima's breath was brushing against the top of your head. It was steady and calm. He too had become at peace with you in his arms.

"I never want to let you go Softy." He whispered into your ear. His warm breath sending shivers down your spine.

"I never want you to let me go." You mumbled into his chest.

He rested his chin upon your head and you could feel that he had a wide, toothy, grin plastered on his face.

"So does this mean you will go to the ball with me?" He asked sheepishly.

"A million times yes." You giggled as you lifted your head to try see his face.

Kirishima's face was practically sparkling. You could only imagine what your own face portrayed. It felt as though fireworks were going off in your head and the butterflies in your stomach were having a party.

"You're literally the most amazing person I have ever met! I...I never want to leave your side!" He yelled as he moved his hands to cup your face within them. His hands were cold. They caught you off guard which caused a small gasp to slip from your lips.

His eyes were locked with yours. It felt as though you couldn't look anywhere else. His gaze was too enchanting. His large sparkly eyes, the small scar on his left eye, it was all up close to see. Something that didn't happen often for you.

"How about we sit and enjoy the moment." Kirishima suggested as he spun you around from your shoulders, guiding you closer towards the picnic set.

You both sat on the blanket and admired everything around you. Kirishima had surrounded you with pillows to make sure you stayed warm and comfortable. The two of you sat there together for what seemed like hours. You were talking about all sorts of things, the topic was never boring. Sometime later into the 'picnic' you had shifted yourself to rest your head on Kirishima's lap as you gazed up at the stars. Kirishima was playing with your hair as he too stargazed.

You both sat in comfortable silence. With an odd mention about an 'extra sparkly' star of course. You hadn't taken notice of how much time was going by, but you could feel your eyelids start to get heavy. It was obviously past your usual bedtime. You didn't want to leave the moment so you didn't mention your sleepiness.

Even though you tried to hide it, you had finally given up on trying to keep your eyes open. You had left them shut and drifted into a peaceful sleep on top of Kirishima. It took Kirishima awhile to notice you in your peaceful slumber. Only until he pointed up at a shooting star and got no response from you did he finally notice. He chuckled to himself as he watched you sleep so comfortably on his rocky thighs. He gently removed himself from you and carefully placed your head on a pillow. When he rose up from his seat he noticed Mina and Bakugo emerge from their own hiding spots within the bushes.

"Were you guys in the bushes this whole time?" Kirishima asked, slightly embarrassed from knowing that they might have listened in on the conversations too.

"We had to! I had to make sure everything was going according to plan!" Mina exclaimed. A huge smile spread across her face.

"And who did you think was going to clean up after you annoying love-birds." Bakugo added. He was slightly grouchy for missing his own bed time, but he too was happy for his friends success.

"Sorry 'bout that. I'll just take (Y/N) up to her room and I'll come help clean up."

With that, Kirishima turned around, crouched down and carefully lifted your sleeping body into his arms. Making sure nothing sunk into your skin. He swiftly carried you bridal style back inside the dorms and up the elevator. A few people were still awake and stopped Kirishima to ask if you were alright. He would give a brief explanation and then continue on his journey to your room.

When outside your door he realized that he needed help opening it. He had to tap on Uraraka's door with his foot to ask her to come out and help. When she opened her door and saw you curled up in Kirishima's arms she wanted to let out the loudest squeal. She was struggling to conceal her excitement as she helped open your door and then return to her own room. Once your door was open, Kirishima quietly slipped in and gently placed you down on your bed. He pulled the covers over your body and sat on the edge of the bed after doing so. His eyes wandered around your room, glancing and admiring at all your personal items you had put on display. His eyes returned to look at you sleeping peacefully under your covers. He reached his hand up to your face. He rested his palm on your soft cheek. It was his most favourite thing in the world to feel. He caressed your cheek and marveled in your beautiful and graceful state. He eventually understood that he should leave you to sleep without any distractions. He got up from the bed, knelt down by your head and brought his face closer towards yours. He stroked your hairline as he moved in and placed a small kiss on your forehead. After the small kiss he couldn't help but smile brightly at his achievement. Even though you wouldn't know or remember it, it had become a memorable moment for Kirishima.

He once again quietly slipped towards your door and closed it as carefully as he could behind him. After going down and helping clean up after the romantic picnic, he returned to his room with his head in the clouds. He couldn't believe how well the afternoon had gone.

As he was drifting off into his own dreams, he couldn't stop thinking the same thing over on repeat...

"I cannot wait for the ball..." He muttered to himself as he finally fell asleep. Dreaming about all the excitement that is to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 235 44
It's not an exaggeration to say that your life has been unpleasant. From being 'scouted' for your deadly quirk at the ripe age of four-and-a-half to...
12.1K 148 51
EDITING IN PROCESS!! (Second Person to First Person) Y/N L/N Hero Name - Aquarius ๐ŸŒŠ Quirk - Water ๐Ÿ’ง She can turn any part of her body into water at...
9.6K 245 13
fantasy au You are in an arranged marraige with Shoto, but what happens when you fall for you and your brother's dragon shifter, kirishima. Reader is...
8.8K 344 23
a tale in which an unexpected love blooms between a delinquent and a ballerina โ€บ aged up au โ€บ no quirk au ยฉ S-SHROOMS โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ƒ