Disguise {Chris Motionless}

By BloodSapphire

When Chris Motionless meets his new neighbor, Briar, he'll learn more about her than he thought he would. More

1 ~ Peace
2 ~ Breakfast
3 ~ Crushes
4 ~ All the Rain
5 ~ New Friends
6 ~ Blushing
7 ~ Propositions
8 ~ Hoodies
9 ~ Moves
10 ~ Date Night
11 ~ Rambling
12 ~ Conclusions
13 ~ Dancing
14 ~ Posters
15 ~ Backgrounds
16 ~ Thoughts & Prayers
17 ~ Passionate
18 ~ Contemptress
19 ~ Next Steps
20 ~ Questions
21 ~ Photographs
22 ~ Timebomb
23 ~ Another Life
24 ~ Nothing Changes
25 ~ New Plan
26 ~ Safe Houses
27 ~ Anniversary
28 ~ Heavenly
30 ~ Patient
31 ~ Hidden Treasure
32 ~ Milestone
33 ~ Last Day
34 ~ Plans
35 ~ Los Angeles
36 ~ Red Carpet
37 ~ Danger
38 ~ What Happened?
39 ~ Panic Attacks
40 ~ Coincidence
41 ~ Paranoid
42 ~ Vows
43 ~ Honeymoon
44 ~ Revelations
45 ~ Interrogation
46 ~ Happy Birthday

29 ~ Last Day

503 12 0
By BloodSapphire

*Briar*

We spent an extra few days, almost a week and a half, in the house and things have been really peaceful.

Unfortunately, our vacation has come to an end since today the others are flying in, probably landing soon.

The company was sending Jack to pick them up like he did us, so I got up early while Chris got some more sleep and tidying things up a little as well getting the coffee started.

Thankfully there wasn't much to do since Chris and I mostly spent our time outside, aside from one or two days where it was really rainy.

I finished brooming the living room when I heard the coffee machine was ready and put everything away before heading over.

I turned it off and then went upstairs to the bedroom to see Chris was still asleep.

I crawled into bed and hugged Chris from behind, kissing his cheek as he groaned and shifted in his sleep.

"Good morning," I smiled as he looked back sleepily at me while I softly stroked his messy hair. "Coffee's done."

He smiled with a sleepy murmur before wrapping his arm around me and pulling me forward, making me squeal and giggle as he held me close to his body, arms wrapped tightly around me and he nuzzled his face into my neck, kissing me repeatedly.

I leaned up and caught his lips, kissing him passionately.

"You're so sneaky," I scolded.

"You love it, though," he smirked, pecking my lips.

I smiled and looked into his eyes, feeling peace.

"I love you...." I said.

He smiled and stroked my cheek. "I love you more..." he murmured.

"Impossible," I smiled as I curled up next to him.

He held me close before he suddenly groaned in annoyance and held me even closer. "God, why does it have to end today? Can't they just go to a hotel and give us another day to ourselves?"

I giggled softly and brushed my fingers through his hair. "Don't be so mean, they're our friends and we have to be on the road tomorrow..."

"Ugh, I know.... I just like being with you more," he pouted.

I smiled and nuzzled my face into his neck. "Me too..... We can still have our own date nights, and the backroom can be ours," I said with a shrug as I took his hand in mine.

"Well, true...." He said, holding my hand in his.

I smiled and leaned up, kissing his lips before sitting up, patting his side. "Come on, while the coffee's still fresh... They're probably gonna be hungry when they get here. Let's get breakfast started," I said.

He chuckled and sat up. "Okay. Let's go."

We got up and headed out to start cooking.

***

*Chris*

We had some coffee before washing up and getting started with making breakfast.

Briar had made a quick run to the small little market down the road and bought some bread and fruits, along with some flowers they also sold there, and made it back just as I finished setting the table up.

Just as I set some plates down, I heard my phone ring and look to see Jack calling.

"Yep?" I asked once I answered.

"Oi, Chris! I have your mates with me, and we're a few minutes away," hr said.

"Oh okay, thats great. Thanks again, Jack. Oh, by the way, you staying for breakfast?" I asked.

"Naw, I have a meeting in an hour with the guards, make sure you lot head out tomorrow with no trouble," Jack said. "You can tell the missus to save me a plate, however, if its not too much to ask."

"No problem, we'll have it ready for pick up," I laughed. "Thanks again, Jack."

"Right, mate, anytime," He said as we hung up.

"Looks like they're a few minutes away," I said as she set up the flowers in a vase on the table among the food we made and set up. "Jack's asking for a plate, if its okay."

"No problem! Just in time," she said as she fixed her black skirt and then got started packing a plate for Jack, putting a few things. "I'm sure we can wait around until they arrive and then eat with them."

"Yeah, but one problem," I said softly as she finished, reaching for the tinfoil.

She looked at me in confusion. "What? Did I forget to make something?" she asked, looking back at the food as she wrapped up Jack's meal.

"Nope...." I said, then leaned over and smirked as she looked up at me. "What I want isn't on this particular menu...."

Her eyes widen in surprise. "Chris.... Not now, they'll be here soon," She scolded me with a pout as she crossed her arms.

Her being short and doing that just makes it a little funnier... Hehe...

"Come on, just a few minutes of kissing, babe, while we still have our privacy," I said, pouting my lip at her.

She smiled with an eyeroll at me before she chuckled and walked over, taking my hands in her's.

"I have definitely spoiled you too much," she smirked softly, making me laugh as we then

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist as I pulled her closer to me as we kissed passionately.

I then smirked into the kiss as I held her hips and pulled her up into my arms, making her squeal and wrap her legs around my waist.

She giggled into the kiss as I sat her on the counter, her fingers running through my hair as our kiss got deeper.

I had started unbuttoning her shirt when suddenly the front door slammed open and...

"WE'RE HERE!!" Vinny's voice screamed. "AND HOPEFULLY STOPPING ANY KIND OF SEX!!!!!"

"And there went our privacy," I groaned as we pulled back.

Briar giggled softly, fixing her shirt as the guys walked in, suitcases in hand.

"Oh, and in the kitchen!? You two have no shame!!!" Vinny said dramatically as the others laughed.

"Thanks a whole fucking lot, Vin," I scoffed as Briar cuddled against me.

"What? There's bedrooms for a reason! People eat there!!" he scoffed while pointing at us as the others laugh more, making me groan as Briar giggled bashfully.

"It's good to see you all again," She said as she hopped down from the table.

"Great seeing you two also," Ryan chuckled. "Scranton got pretty boring without you both. Oh, and of course, Balz is taking good care of Bluebell. She's eating well, sleeping plenty, spoiled rotten everyday, spending time at the oddities parlor, and also getting along great with his dogs and his two freaky bald cats."

"Hey, leave Pia and Moon alone!" Briar scolded as everyone laughed and then Talitha and Shae rushed over and pulled Briar into a hug.

"We missed you so much!!" Talitha said. "The gym is no fun without you around showing off your skills to everyone else there."

"We seriously have a lot of catching up to do," Shae said as Briar laughed.

"Well, we can all catch up while we eat breakast," I added.

"Ugh, yes please, I am starving!!" Shae exclaimed, looking exhausted.

"Pfft," AJ laughed as Briar then motioned to the table.

"Eat up. Everything is still hot and fresh," She announced, making every cheer and grab a plate as we started to eat.

***

We ate and talked before meeting up in the living room.

We also gave Jack his plate of food before he left.

It was then just me and the guys while the girls whisked Briar away upstairs for some girl time.

"Aright, so, talk to me," then came up behind Vinny while he sat on the armchair and grabbed his head in my hand. "What's really going on?"

Vinny froze as he started to squirm, but I kept him still.

"Chris, come on!!" He whined.

"Fucking hell, I told you," Ryan said with an eyeroll before turning to Ricky. "Vinny would even rat out his own mother, he's more loose-lipped that Tom Holland."

"HEY!!" He snapped, offended.

"I thought of giving him a chance," Ricky sighed.

"Guys, seriously, what's going on?" I asked.

Ricky sighed as he stepped up. "Look, uhhh.... W-We had to make something up to keep you and Briar from worrying...."

I frowned in confusion. "What's happened?"

Ricky and Justin looked at each other nervously before they started to talk.

*Briar*

"I'm so happy for you, Shae!!!" I exclaimed as Shae and I hugged each tightly.

"Thank you, Justin is super excited about this, too!!" she said, hand over her tummy. 

"Do you know what you're having?" I asked curiously. "Wait, no, its still early, right?"

"Hehe, yeah, but I am honestly happy with whichever," Shae giggled.

"Either way, she's still raising that baby on Disney, Sims, rock music and the Buffalo Bills," Talitha snickered as she was laying back on the bed, making us laugh.

"Oh hush, Talli, this baby is going to be adorable," I giggled. "And Shae will make a beautiful bride."

Shae giggled bashfully as me and her hugged.

"Speaking about walks down the aisle," Talitha smirked. "Rumor has it a certain someone is considering on looking into rings for his little dancer..."

"Oohhh, yes, Jaime's already buying magazines just in case!" Shae said excitedly. "Although, I need to warn everyone now, beiges and nudes are not fair on my skin tone."

"Oh, me neither," Talitha said, shaking her head.

"Oh my god, imagine if she catches my bouquet! Totally meant to be!!" Shae said.

"Right!?" Talitha agreed.

I looked at the girls with furrowed brows. ".....Wait, what?" I asked, confused.

Shae and Talitha looked at each other in shock.

"Oops...." Shae said with a 'yikes' look.

"Ryan's right, we talk a little too much when excited....." Talitha said awkwardly.

I was confused at what they were talking about.

That's when I realized what they meant and my eyes widen in surprise.

*Chris*

I paced the room nervously as the guys stood there.

"Fucking shit.... This is bad.... This is really bad.... H-He could know who she is," I said. "Worse, where she is!!"

"We're not sure.... Even though autopsy shows he was tortured before getting blown up, it could also mean they gave up with him," Ricky said.

I took a deep breath. "Ricky.... I cannot let anything happen to this girl..... If he finds Briar Rose, he..... I-I can't..... I love her...."

"I know... We know you do..... For now, we have to assume he knows nothing and is just looking for a ghost, or that Tony gave him the wrong information to lead him away," he said. "Didn't Briar say they left each other at one of the Carolinas and she decided where to go from there?"

"Yeah, only Lance knew where she was really going though, since he was the one who left her there," I said.

"Then there's a big chance that this Tony guy gave them false information before they killed him and they're on some wild fucking goose chase," Justin said.

I took a deep breath trying to calm down. "Okay.... We don't tell Briar yet, though... The news is going to freak her out....."

"When the hell do we tell her then?" Bryce asked. "She's going to find out eventually, and she won't take it well..."

"I-I don't know, but I'll be the one to tell her... Let me just figure it out first," I said.

The fuys looked at each ither and nodded.

"Thank you guys for telling me this," I said.

"No problem, dude," Shane assured.

"So..... What's this we also heard about you considering on ring shopping?" Ricky asked, raising an eyebrow.

My eyes widen and then turned towards Vinny, who froze in his seat.

He looked up nervously at me before suddenly taking off in a sprint out of the room.

"Pfft," Justin snickered.

"Oh?" Ryan smirked. "So THE Chris Motionless really is considering on popping the big question to his girlfriend?"

"I never thought I'd live to see this day," AJ snorted in laughter.

I groaned and facepalmed, my face going red.

This is going to be a loooooong tour....

~~~~~

I've been pretty bust with work and school lately so updates are going to be a bit slow for a while. Just letting you all know! 🌻

🎹 Currently in Sapph's playlist:

Clairo "Sofia"

♡~ sapphire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 377 26
When the motionless boys joins Cheyanne Power's school, Ricky takes a specific interest in her. They don't get off to a good start, but will that cha...
41.8K 1.4K 47
Y/N is Ryan Sitkowski's best friend. Ryan has a band with his friends named Motionless In White. One day, the drummer, Angelo, announces he's leavi...
6.6K 95 23
You moved in a town near Scranton, Pennsylvania to live with your father after your mother lost custody of you. Little did you know, you'd meet the m...
11K 306 20
An average girl that's in love with a band gets the chance to interview the lead singer of the band. She starts to realize that Chris Motionless isn'...