A Minty Path

By TMNT_warriors

An ordinary girl stumbling along the streets of New York, is kidnaped by Shredder. She turns out to be a shap... More

Chapter 1. The end of being normal, being human
Chapter 2. My New Life
Chapter 4. I found a friend, Mikey
Chapter 5. Raph, you are not what I expected
Chapter 6. The Mint Masked Ninja
Chapter 7. The Phone Call
Chapter 8. "That's not my name anymore."
Chapter 9. "Mikey, I could have never asked for a better friend than you."
Chapter 10. Hacked by Music
Chapter 10. "Confused?"

3. The Four Shadows

220 4 0
By TMNT_warriors

Naomi's POV
The dojo is now my home. I've lived her for about a month now. I got a job at Antonio's Pizza. I use the money there to get myself food. Just food. I already have running water and no one knows the water in the pipes is being delivered to my place. In other words, no water bills or ANY bills for me. I smuggled my clothes from my old home where Dedaline lives. I got dressed in my usual training outfit and slid on a new mask I made. It is white and is only big enough to cover my eyes. Of course there are eyeholes, it sorta hides my identity, and it's comfortable. I looked at my weapon wall. Knives, daggers, katanas big and small, swords, nunchucks, sai/sais, and a large variety of staffs. I grab my daggers, no need to haul around a staff, katana, or other large weapon. I just like to be ready for the unexpected. I explore the quiet, sleeping city. I stroll down dark alleys and climb to the rooftops. As I jump roof to roof, I feel as if I'm not alone. I feel eyes staring into the back of my head. I whip around. 'Who would be following me on a Monday night on the rooftops of New York City?' I think to myself. I place my hands on the butt of my two daggers that are tucked into my belt. I slightly pull one out of the belt, ready to launch it. I think twice about this, then transform into a leopard. I sniff the air."Come out," I growl. "It's obvious you're there."
I pull out both daggers. I wish I brought my katanas. I use those best. Four shadows cast down on me, I look up. Four more mutants!!*gasp*
TURTLES!!!
Leo's POV
I run at the leopard, swinging my katana at it. It ducks and grabs my legs. The leopard swings me over the rooftops onto the other building, next to the one I was on. I land surprisingly on my feet and slide around. I see Raph try to stab it's shoulder, but it springs into the air, using her powerful hind legs. The mutant does a perfect triple backflip in the air, and lands on Raphs shoulders! Just like the creature did to me, the leopard swung Raph onto the building I was now on. "Hey kitty kitty kitty!!"
Mikey.
'Ughhh, Mikey... you are going to die.' I silently told myself. The leopard turns HUMAN and giggles at Mikey's weirded personality. But wait, the leopard is a, girl!?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

981K 41.2K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
103K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
716K 9.2K 43
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
277K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc