Everyday

By jakethegalaxydog

Everyday is about an ordinary girl. This story is basically about her life. This story is for people who like... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

3 0 0
By jakethegalaxydog

Today. Today is the day I will talk to him. No. Wait. I will just make a fool of my self. I can't talk to him. He probably doesnt know i exsist. Crap.

Ethan. Ethan is his name. Wow, hes perfect.

His eyes.
His hair.
His smile.
His personality.
His voice.
His glasses.
And his taste in music.

But he was a jock too. I dont really like jocks. There usually mean to me. But when it comes to Ethan. I love them. All the people I talk to say hes nice. But I just want to see for my self.

Just Me and him. Talking in the halls. walking to our classes together. Alone. But, I know that day will never come. Hes popular. And me, im just a nobody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
42.3K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...