Dragon God (Fairy Tail girls...

By Lynxtheguy2

(Y/n), a wizard from a far away land is recruited into the Fairy Tail Guild. More

Chapter 1 - Scars
Chapter 2 - Fashionably Late
Chapter 3 - Guillotine
Chapter 4 - Good Girls Bad Guys
Chapter 5 - Eisenwald
Chapter 6 - Lallaby
Chapter 7 - Arrested
Chapter 8 - S Rank
Chapter 9 - Scarlet
Chapter 10 - Old Enemies
Chapter 11 - A Dragon Reborn
Chapter 12 - Fairy Tail's Twin Dragons
Chapter 13 - Phantom Lord
Chapter 14 - Phantom Lord vs. Fairy Tail
Chapter 15 - Abyss Break
Chapter 16 - Dragon Against Water
Chapter 17 - The Final Battle
Chapter 18 - trial
Chapter 19 - Shadow Gears 4th Member
Chapter 21 - Stand By Me
Chapter 22 - King Vs God
Chapter 23 - Guild Fight!
Chapter 24 - Miss Fairy Tail Contest
Chapter 25 - The Battle for Fairy Tail Begins
Chapter 26 - Return of the Satan & the God
Chapter 27 - Fierce battle of Dragons
Chapter 28 - True Dragconic Power

Chapter 20 - Three Demons

2.1K 74 5
By Lynxtheguy2

I yawn as I stretch. Damn is it bad this is the best nights sleep I've had in a long time? I ask myself as I get out of bed. Guess we're heading back to the guild today. I wonder how Levy slept? she said she got the best room the hotel had to offer as I reward for turning in that fossil to the museum. I put on my shirt and jacket and slip out of the room, making my way down stairs. "Man I could definitely go for some coffee or something." I yawned.

"Here try this." a small metal can is thrown at me. I catch the can and try to read it, but it looks like it's written in a different language. "It's a special coffee that can only be found in this town."

"Thanks Levy, but this has to be expensive."

"It is, but call it your reward since you didn't want any of the jewel."

I open the can, and as soon as the coffee touched my tongue I'm overcome by a multitude of sensations. "This is..."

"Good huh?"

"It's amazing."

"They brew it using a rare bean only found in the nearby forest, and magic. The script on the can, is the spell they use. Only a handful of wizards can decipher it." I finish the can, and the writing Illuminates, rendering the can into nothing but dust.
"Impressive or what?"

"I've seen a walking fortress, a talking blue cat, and yet some how this is the best thing I've seen in this country by far."

"So since Jet and Droy haven't woken up yet, do you want to go explore some of the shops in town, with me?"

"Sure, it beats just sitting around all day."

"Oras Town, was once home to a large number of wizards and other magical creatures. It used to be an archeological tourist stop. Now it's mostly used as a tourist cash grab." Levy points towards the hotel right next to the museum. "Which is why there is some many shops and things of that nature here. When I was younger Master Makarov used to bring me here at least once a year."

"I take it back then it wasn't much of a tourist attraction?"

"No it actually used to be a lot bigger, there were more shops, more museums, they even had a small theme park."

"What happened then?"

"The mayor, was killed by a dark guild, and his replacement wanted to make the town more 'tourist friendly' so he closed a lot of the smaller shops and museums, to make room for hotels and restaurants."

"Is the theme park still open?"

"See for yourself?" Levy gestures to the large empty lot full of steel beams and other construction equipment. "The theme park was closed four years ago, and they cleared it out. They're building a casinos and new hotels." Levy stares at the lot. "The theme park was built on an old part of the archeological dig sight, they left some fossils and other things in the sight, and built different attractions around them."

"It seems like you really loved this place."

"I did, after they closed the part we stopped coming. This is the first time I've been here in four years." After we left the lot, we stopped by a few shops, and then we headed back to the hotel.

"Did you hear that?" Levy asked, as a loud sound comes from inside the hotel.

"Yeah, it sounds like a bar fight." Levy and I rush into the hotel and see a young looking woman with wavy short blonde hair, wearing a simple red bandeau top and loose pin-striped red and black capri pants with a dark jacket tied around her waist.
My eyes grow wide at the sight of her.

"Keeping it coming losers." She burps as she kicks a guy, that was running at her into three other guys that were close behind him. "B..." she burps again. "Bar keep another bottle." She danced around four guys, that were trying to hit her, as she grabbed a bottle from behind the counter. "How about a little bit of the bubbly!" She breaks the top of the bottle off and starts to pour it into people drinks. Two more people get up to fight her, but she punches both of them, and they sail across the room hitting two familiar looking people.

"Hey!" The both shout as they stand up.

"What do you think you doing lady?" The taller one with short dark hair asked.

"Look we don't care if you get into a bar fight with these guys but leave us out of it." The on with a hat and orange hair said.

"Opps... sorry there guys, guess I didn't see you there." She staggers around, laughing.

"Come on Droy, let's help her out." The guy sets his hat down and tries to help her hold herself up, but she grabs his arm and flips him through a table.

"Stranger danger." She giggled.

"Jet!" Droy tries to help Jet up, but she grabs his arm and throws him to the floor as well.

"Opps, my..." she hiccuped. "Hand slipped."

"That doesn't I'm done playing nice." Jet jumps to his feet, and quickly dashed to the other side of the room using his magic, and Droy pulled out two plant seeds. "You're going to get it n..." before Jet could run towards her, he is struck in the stomach by something and he falls to the floor as an old man with a long white hair, and a long white beard, wearing a white robe and purple robe, grabs him

"Hey, put him dow..." Droy is knocked unconscious by a quick punch to his gut by a woman with long red hair.

"Damn." You growl.

"(Y/n)?" Levy questions. "Is everything okay? Jet and Droy just got stopped before a bar fight could escalate, they'll be fine."

"They are the opposite of fine, in fact everyone in this bar is. We need to get everyone out of here now."

"Why? (Y/n)?"

"Those three will kill everyone."

"Wait what?" Levy's voice was full of concern.

"I'll create a distraction, just get everyone out when I do."

"(Y/n)?"

"Levy, just do what I said!" I release my magic power, pushing Levy back a little ways, and creating a silverly aura around myself. "If any of you want to live I advise getting the hell out of here now!"

"Make us." A guy wearing a leather jacket gets in my face. I release more of my power knocking him and most of the other people in the bar to the ground. "Y-yeah we'll leave." The hotel bar clears out only leaving Levy, the unconscious Jet and Droy, and the other three.

"So have you decided to come back with us?" The old man drops jet, and walks over to the other two.

"Hell will freeze over first, August."

"You know I was really hoping you'd say that." The Red hair woman tosses Droy to the side.

"You ready to lose round two, Irene?"

"Guys! Guys! Look it's (y/n)! I found him!" The blonde stumble are.

"We know Dimaria." Irene said.

"Do you know these three?" Levy asked.

"Yeah, They were my allies once."

"(Y/n) if you come back we won't have to use force." August stated.

"If you want me to come back you'll have to bring me back dead, and well be all know that won't happen." You grin.

"Have it your way!" Irene lunged at me, and tried to hit me with her staff, but I blocked it with my forearm. She pulled the staff back, and swung at me with her fist, but I caught her fist. She tried kick me, but I blocked her kick and answered back with a punch to her stomach sending her sliding back.

"Irene, you know as well as I do, (y/n) outclasses you in hand to hand combat." August holds his staff out. "He outclasses all of us late way. "Although I have the edge here" the gem in the end of his staff glows, and blades of wind slash at me tearing parts of my jacket and pants. One of the slashes hits my face causing a small cut. Blood drips from the cut, and I wipe it away.

"This should make things fun." Irene taps the end of her staff to the floor, and three wooden, goblin like creatures rise from the floor boards. The goblins try to attack me, but I kick the first two into the air, and the third one dodges my kick and grabs my leg slammed me into the floor. All three jump on back, but I easily over power them and throw each of them at into the ceiling. I coat my hand in orange flames and I punch all three burning them to ash.

"My turn." A clicking sound echoes throughout the room, and both Irene and August as standing perfectly still. "Oh yeah..." a hiccup echoed. "I forgot my Âge Seal, doesn't work on you." Dimaria stumbles to towards you, and clicks her tongue again unfreezing time. I punch Dimaira, in her stomach, Knocking her unconscious.

"Sit this one out." I lay Dimaria down against the wall. I duck as more slashes of wind fly towards me. I throw a fire ball at August and he deflects it, but it gave me enough time to coat myself in a golden aura, and I dash around August and Irene, grabbing Jet, Droy, Dimaria, and Levy and I rush them outside. "Levy watch these three and make sure they stay safe."

"What about you?"

"With you out here I don't have to worry about you getting hurt so I don't have to hold back anymore." I dash back inside, And quickly cross my hands over my head, and a small black sphere appears. Everything in the room is drawn into the sphere as it grows larger in size. "Altairis!" I throw the sphere and it destroys everything as it barrels towards Irene and August. A barrier appears around August and Irene, as the Sphere makes contact. "Meteor!" The Gold Aura coats me again and I dash at the barrier striking it with a punch cracking it. The crack spreads as the sphere presses forward. The sphere eventually breaks through the barrier and pushes Irene and August back, but Irene manages to cause the sphere to dissipate.

August holds up his staff. "I think I'll try to one too." A small black sphere appears before growing in size. "Altairis." The sphere flys forward, dragging me towards it.

"Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn." I place my hands on the sphere holding it up. I move my hands closer together creating a black orb with a red aura around it. I smash the orb into Augusts' Altairis. "Darkness Flare Bomb!" The orb explodes knocking me back, but the it also gets rid of Augusts' attack.

"The end of this battle draws near (y/n), you can still surrender."

"Not happening." I pant trying to catch my breath. I rip off my tattered jacket. "I still got a few trick left in the book."

"So do I." Irene touches a table and it turns into a monstrous wooden ogre, and it smashes me into a wall.

"Damn... that hurt." I pull myself off the ground. "Now to deal with this one." Irene chants something and the Ogre turns from wood to steel, and it smashes me into the ground. "Alright I've had enough of this." The Ogre swings at me but it misses and I jump up and kick it back. I hold my right arm above my head, with two fingers extended upwards, and I hold my left hand by my hip, palm side up with my fingers curled to resemble a claw. "Pleiades!" Six bright rays of light rain down from the sky, smashing through the roof of the hotel, hitting the Ogre, Irene, and August. The room fills with dust and smoke, as the light dies down the Ogre is destroyed and both August and Irene took heavy damage from my attack.

"I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks." Irene coughed.

Augusts skin turns dark red, and he hair stands up and waves as his magic power is released. Flames erupt underneath his feet. "This spell won't kill you, but it will hurt... a lot." His magic power intensifies and the flames under him grow hotter. "Melt!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the time being, whenever a chapter  reaches 10 votes it will receive an update, and thank you all for your support of the stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346 16 20
This story is about a thief who joins the fairy tail guild named Weez Typhoon
190K 4.1K 32
Y/N L/N, she's a famous yet feared wizard that's known throughout Fiore. Y/N comes to Fairy Tail, the guild she heard her old friend Erza went. They...
51K 1.6K 23
Hello! This is my first Fairy Tail story. If I'd have to be honest, I'm very excited for this new story. I hope you'll like it. Here's a mini summary...
323 0 8
In the world of Earthland one guild stands out above all the rest :Fairy Tail It houses many a powerful wizards , including Erza Scarlet a reequip...