daddy. markhyuck

By MARKSOI

markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy fo... More

intro.
one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
end.

two.

18.7K 689 308
By MARKSOI

"don't you think that mark guy is kinda cute?—i mean he's kinda nice..." the tanned male whispered while looking at mark.

the three are now situated beside the tanned male, after dancing or grinding at each other. and they also pushed mark away, who is now talking to johnny.

the younger male widened his eyes at the statement. "you already like that guy?" jaemin curiously asked,  "i mean, i know mark is pretty nice, but don't you want to know him first?" the younger said.

it's getting pretty late and jaemin also decided to go back to the house with a sulking haechan beside him. he still wanted to see that beautiful, gorgeous human being—also known as mark lee.

donghyuck sure does find him attractive. but at the same time, he also wants to know more about the boy. who knows, maybe mark also liked him back, or find him at least interesting?

------

it's now currently twelve midnight when donghyuck decided to buy snacks at the nearest convenience store. it's his habit, always eating every midnight. he grabbed his hoodie, with a pair of thick sweatpants before locking the door.

"oh? donghyuck right?" a voice spoke. making donghyuck jolt his head towards the direction. 

although he was surprised donghyuck, hums nonetheless, "mhm.." he replied as he observes the older walking closer. it was the same guy he saw on the bar.

the older awkwardly rubs his nape, not expecting to bump into donghyuck this late at night, "where are you heading to?" he asks in attempt to at least lighten the atmosphere.

"just grabbing some snacks." donghyuck replied, putting the keys inside his pocket.

hopefully getting a yes on his answer, mark then asked, "can i join?" he asked, seeing at how dark it is outside, "if you're comfortable, of course."

the younger male nodded and they both walked towards the nearest convenience store. a walk with a complete stranger towards a convenience store isn't going to hurt right?

arriving at the convenience store, they got inside to find their desired snacks that will fill their hungry stomach at midnight.

"woah! you also liked those?" the younger male asked softly while looking at the banana milk that the older is holding.

and mark swears that's the softest voice he heard. mark nodded with a soft smile while looking at the younger with looks he can't explain, donghyuck is doing the bare minimum yet mark on here is about to explode any second.

------

donghyuck woke up staring at the ceiling with a smile drawn on his face, he never feels this way before, that mark guy's impact is sowords aren't even enough to describe what the younger is feeling right now.

he rolled here and there while gripping on his hair, smiling. suddenly, jaemin entered donghyuck's room and he immediately saw the sight of messy sheets, pillows thrown on the floor, while a body is laying on the middle.

"what's up?" jaemin asked trying to stop the older who is now softly jumping up and down on the bed. too early in the morning for this and here is, where did he get this energy from?

"i like him." donghyuck quietly mumbled but enough for the younger to hear.

"i like him... jaemin, i like him!" the male stopped jumping as he jolts his head towards the younger.

the younger furrowed his eyebrows at the younger who is smiling like an idiot. what is this man talking about?

that whole midnight made donghyuck fall truly to the older. he is nice. he is so nice in fact. that made the younger's heart go ۰۪۫B۪۫۰۰۪۫O۪۫۰۰۪۫O۪۫۰۰۪۫M۪۫۰ ۰۪۫B۪۫۰۰۪۫O۪۫۰۰۪۫O۪۫۰۰۪۫M۪۫۰.

"donghyuck, it's six in the morning." jaemin asked as he placed down the hot chocolate at the top of the older's side table. "where did you get this energy." he shook his head in disbelief.

he playfully rolled his eyes and sit at the end of the bed. how about we ask the guy who just made his hearts do several backflips, exactly mark lee, what did you to donghyuck's heart?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 6.4K 39
markhyuck. ┅ the world decides your soulmate whether you like it or not. ❝yours is red too?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.07.21 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI...
59K 2K 37
❝ーyou became my teddy bear❞ ❝now it's my turn to be the teddy bear for you.❞ everything changes once mark gives donghyuck a teddy bear as he goes...
68.3K 2.3K 20
𖦹 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖣𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗒𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖽𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈�...
19.7K 776 21
𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆𝗷𝗲𝗻𝗼: i'm always open if you need someone to talk to. 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗮: what the? STARTED: august 5, 2022 ENDED: august 22, 2022 mi...