A Twisted Love|| A BenJey Sto...

By noiceeedudeeee

"No! Don't leave me here!" "I'm sorry." "No! Please!!" When one has a disorder beyond comprehension, will it... More

tsaC
enO
owT
eerhT
ruoF
eviF
xiS
neveS
thgiE
eniN
neT
nevelE
evlewT
neetrihT

Epilogue ¤ eugolipE

130 5 0
By noiceeedudeeee

Since Benji was 18, he finished high school and bought an apartment. Not a studio but three bedrooms. Because when Jorge turned 18, a week after the approval, he also adopted Dory and Eli. 

Chris also found someone who loved him for him and was asexual actually so wasn't interested in that feature. He also lived with Benji until he went to college and met Matt.

Jack and Eli went through difficulty in 8th and 9th grade but were endgame. And to much surprise, Eli is a top to a swearing ball of energy.

Over the years, Cammie became Benji's best friend, they were so close. Dory and Cammie got married DURING their high school graduation ceremony so, that was interesting.

No, Chase still doesn't like Jackson. Even at their marriage, he had a whole speech when the official asked if anyone thinks they should not be wed. But he grew to like him for his brother's happiness. He could tell, he was genuinely happy with him.

(STRAP IN) Senior of high school, Noen was pregnant with Chase's son. Panicked, he broke up with him and blocked him on everything. In their junior year of college together, seeing Noen struggle to take care of their four year old, Ollie, Chase agreed to be apart of his son's life. In the process, winning back Noen's heart. To no surprise, Ollie grew up being a blond replica of his father Chase physically, mentally, and emotionally.

Being a popular YouTube, Addy didn't go to college even though she had a full scholarship to Yale. She married her husband ,Cayman, at 20. And adopted their daughter Courtney at 23. Addy was not going to waste her life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
945K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...