Feral: Love, Hate and Fine Li...

By Negansnymph

It's been a year since the fall of the Sanctuary. Negan and Pet have been separated by a circumstance she cre... More

Wreckage and Rage
Keeper
Tangled Webs
Forged Chains
Feral
Fox Hunt
Ghosts
Lead Me Not
The Grove
Her Majesty
Cross
Illusions

Trade

220 12 33
By Negansnymph

It was four days before the auction and the Grove had been a flurry of activity in preparation. The cooks were busy prepping meals for the buyers that would be showing up in hopes of bidding for a charge while others were busy bottling wine, their community's specialty. Throughout it all, the queen had not emerged from her seclusion which was unheard of during auction time.
But Negan knew better. A woman like Lex couldn't keep away. She was a controlling tyrant, perhaps even more than he had been when he sat in power over the Sanctuary. He was sure she had been watching the entire time whether she herself was spying or someone else was doing it for her.
During those days, he kept Pet right at his side, making sure that everyone knew she was his and was in training. He had brought her out to the vineyards and had her pick grapes with the girl children, making sure not to reprimand her in front of the younger ones. He was sure they had seen enough violence in their short lives. But when they were out in the compound among the general population, that was a different story.
Putting on a show had been easy for him but Pet didn't appreciate her role in the game at all. Negan's treatment of her ranged from disregard to kindness to harsh disciplinarian without warning and he made sure everyone took notice.
When she would cook for him over one of  the open fire pits with the other domestic charges, he would taste what she was preparing. If he liked it, he  praised her gently, even offering the first serving. If he didn't approve, her efforts were met with a slap to the mouth. All her hard work would end up getting dumped into the flames and she would have to start over. Other times, people would see them strolling hand in hand in the market as if they were a couple, not just master and slave. Since he was considered honorary hierarchy, he gave her some luxuries from the seamstress like a silk scarf or or knitted gloves for the winter.
To the outsider, it appeared that the rebellious, flame haired charge had become remarkably tamed under the guest of the queen, following him around like a loyal puppy dog. In private, however, she railed against him and let him know in no uncertain terms that she despised his plan so far. She begged to change it, to plan an escape instead. But Negan had refused, unwilling to let these atrocities continue and she knew that she would have to play her part too. So much depended on her and she was terrified of failing. Negan had told her what she needed to do just two days before the event. He pulled her in close that night and they spoke in hushed tones beneath their blankets.
"It's up to you to stage the rebellion, Pet." He whispered. "That doctor is the only one that has free reign over in those longhouses. It's his job to keep them healthy and he goes there regularly to make sure they are. He can get weapons in there. You have to turn him. That's why I have to give you to him. I'll be busy distracting Lex."
"By distracting, you mean seducing." She spat.
It was so hard to keep her voice low.
"Do you think I like the idea of handing you over to a man that wants to own you? I fucking hate it but you're the key." He explained.
He did hate it. And the fact that he was ordering her to charm him in any way possible was maddening. The very thought of someone touching her intimately evoked the rancid emotion of jealousy. She was his and he was being forced to sacrifice her for the greater good.
"I'm sure you're just going to hate warming up that evil bitch." Pet mumbled.
Negan gave a low chuckle. Apparently, he wasn't the only one feeling like that.
"I love you, Pet. But we have to think about those kids. They are the future and they're being mass produced as slaves and unfeeling, murderous soldiers." He explained.
"Okay, Mr. Bleeding Heart, assuming I can turn Zane, organize a rebellion among a bunch of scared women and children and stockpile weapons inside what is essentially a well guarded prison, where am I supposed to hide all of that firepower?"
"I like the way you fucking think." He said, planting a soft kiss on her pouting lips. "Under those shitty boards they call a floor."
Pet huffed in response. He didn't even blink an eye when she explained to him bluntly exactly what he expected her to do. She thought maybe pointing out the magnitude of her responsibilities would make him rethink what he was doing. It was an impossible chance he was taking.
"I can't do this, Negan." She said softly. "How am I supposed to bring this place down? I'm scared."
"You brought me down, Pet." He reminded her, a tinge of bitterness in his tone. "You did that all by yourself. I expect nothing less from you. Besides, I'll be helping from the other side."
Before she could speak again, he captured her mouth, his large palm, cupping her chin and holding her still. She was frightened and he felt her trembling slightly. He released her mouth and traced his lips to her neck, burying his face in the soft, mass of her hair. He dipped his tongue in the hollow of her throat, feeling her pulse point fluttering wildly. There were no words to soothe her. He knew that. He could only reclaim her to assure her that she was his always, no matter what happened.
He rolled on top of her, the length of his body molding into hers as he nudged her legs apart. She sighed gently at the feel of course, overgrown scruff nuzzling her earlobe and she gasped when he pinched her nipple roughly, coaxing it into a hard pink point.
"You belong to me." He growled against her neck. "No matter how he touches you. You belong to me."
His fingers moved lower, tracing the tight little scars that were etched on her taut stomach until they found the center between her quivering thighs. He stroked the hardening pearl with determined swirls until he felt the first push of her heat. It coated his hand and he slipped two long fingers deep inside.
"Tell me, Pet. Who do you belong to?" He murmured, pumping her sex slowly until he found the secret place that would make her melt.
Pet arched her back and wrapped her legs around him. He was so warm, his touch driving her into a frenzy yet comforting her all at once. She was his and would always be and he was hers all the same.
"I belong to you, Negan." She answered, catching the first wave of bliss.
"I'll always protect you." He promised, bringing her to the brink of ecstasy. "Now come for me, my beautiful Pet."
His words pushed her over the edge and she bit her lip to keep from crying out in the silent darkness. He brought her wave after wave of all consuming pleasure with his knowing fingers and eager tongue, as if it would be their last time. And when he finally thrust himself inside of her to chase his own release, Pet held him tight between her thighs and showered him with whispered words of love and never ending devotion. When he finally succumbed to the feel of her welcoming, writhing body, he silenced his pleasure by clamping his mouth to gentle slope of her neck where he marked her with urgent suckling. She sighed at the old familiarity of it even though it made her wince when he dug his teeth in gently but firmly. The dark purple and red bruises had been his mark long before the two N's that were now permanently seared into her flesh. She did not plan on hiding it either.

The next morning Negan and Pet were woken before the crack of dawn. It was just one day before the auction and the compound was buzzing like a hive of nervous bees. People scurried about, setting up a hastily constructed dining hall for the guests to enjoy after the sale was over. Tents had been set up in the field where the heavy hitting buyers were welcome to stay overnight. They would be able to enjoy their purchases then and there if they brought enough supplies to seal the deal. Often times though, the price exceeded what they brought and they would have to leave what they came with and come back with the rest of the payment. Lex's charges were not cheap but they were well known among the communities that dabbled in her trade.
Pet helped Negan dress, as all domestic charges were required to do and they both stayed quiet. The silence was somber. They both knew that their trade was probably going to happen this very day and neither of them could find any words to say. They headed down to the compound to eat together for what could be the last time in a while, if ever.
As they sat at the small table, Negan couldn't keep his eyes off of his mate. She seemed like she was in a trancelike state, going through the motions of buttering bread and passing him the first piece. Her brow was furrowed and she was wearing a subtle pout. It wasn't on purpose. He knew that. She was thinking and no doubt scheming about how she was going to flip Zane to her side. What he was asking her to do was going to be near impossible and so against what she wanted. He knew that too. But here she was, distressed, torn and still willing to follow him. If he had ever doubted her devotion, she was dispelling it completely now.
"You should eat." He told her, noticing how she had barely touched a thing.
"I'm sure Zane's charges eat very well." She quipped.
Ouch. But he didn't blame her.
"Are you seriously going to make me punish you in front of all these people?" He asked lowly. "That's not the last impression I want to leave before I release you to your god damned mission."
"Don't worry." She told him flatly. "I'll be what you want me to be...until this is over."
He saw a defiant spark flash fleetingly in the emerald of her eyes and he smiled. There was the fighter he had come to adore.
"Well, if you're not going to eat, we should go and check out the sights." He said, taking her by the wrist and leading her outside.
There were no curious glances today as he led her into the heart of the compound. There was too much preparation and Lex hadn't appeared even once during this hectic time. The people were nervous. Even the people in the hierarchy were quietly concerned. Their queen expected perfection and without her guidance, it left everyone on edge. Oh sure, the auction would happen and she would surely appear for the main event. But afterwards? Heads would roll if she deemed anything substandard.
The sounds of hammering was relentless as the carpenters finished up the last of a temporary stage. Tomorrow, bidders would be surrounding it, throwing up offers and Lex would see it all, sitting high on her perch directly over the platform. Pet could not imagine what this was going to be like or what the women and girls in the longhouses must be going through at this moment. She turned to say something to Negan and suddenly they were being showered in peonies that bloomed wild in the summers of Virginia and then the pain of Negan's hand clamping down on her arm and pulling her violently. There was a whoosh of air and then the sound of something that sounded like the snapping of dead wood hitting the ground near her feet. She looked down to see the broken body of a hierarchy servant, staring up at her with lifeless eyes. The sound had been breaking bones and Pet almost gagged at the realization. She stared at Negan who was looking up at the catwalk above. Lex was there, eyes like daggers, as she stared down on them.
"I wanted marigolds as the flower theme this time around and the stupid bitch brings me peonies." She announced coldly, a heartless grin tugging on her painted lips.
Negan's face showed shock and then outrage. The grip he had on Pet's arm tightened until she winced. She wrenched herself free and much to Negan's shock and admiration, dropped to her knees and bowed her head before the queen. He couldn't have been more proud of her.
Lex started to move swiftly towards her hut, disappointed she had missed her mark. It was a shame she wasn't able to kill one worthless charges with another but she had seen Negan's project bow down. She never would have expected that without a serious physical punishment.
"I'm coming up there!" Negan bellowed after her.
Surprisingly, Lex stopped in her tracks
"By all means, please do." She replied and continued to her quarters.
Well, she certainly showed up with a vengeance, he thought as he and Pet climbed on the lift. Within moments, they were inside the sitting area. Pet sank to her knees again, keeping her eyes to the floor. She impressed herself with her restraint. What this cunt had just done to that poor servant was pure evil, simple and true. Negan had his work cut out for him, she thought worriedly.
Negan charged right up to her though, his face hard and cold as he moved into her space and causing her to take a small step backwards. All she had to do was scream and it would end him. She knew it and so did he but that didn't stop him from reaching out and grabbing a hold of her jaw.
Without flinching, Lex snatched the dagger from its sheath that hung against her thigh and held it up, the sharp edge digging lightly into the side of his neck. He only smiled and that took her back again. He never ceased to surprise her.
"You killed a woman because of flowers?" He growled, keeping his brilliant smile. "People are a resource."
I couldn't agree more." She countered. "I know exactly their worth. I sell them, remember?"
There was an uncomfortable silence and at last Negan withdrew his hand and Lex followed suit, sheathing her blade and offering a satisfied smile. He had backed off. Apparently, he still knew who was in charge despite his steel balls. Inside though, she felt a twinge of fear and it had been difficult not to call for her guards but she had held under his heated gaze. His grip on her made her feel something else too, a fluttering in her stomach. She hadn't felt that since her very first conquest when she established her reign.
"Never mind her." Lex said, falling right back into unruffled poise. "I'm much more interested in her."
She focused her attention back to Pet who hadn't moved from her position. She could feel their eyes on her and she shivered slightly. This was it.
Negan sighed.
"Yeah. I'm done with her. She's completely changed if I do say so myself."
Lex cocked an eyebrow. The man certainly had a sense of timing. She had watched them together and it had been maddening. Even though she had locked herself into seclusion, she couldn't help but spy. The damned charge and Negan's attention towards her was like an albatross and she couldn't keep away. At least now she wouldn't have to see it anymore.
"Very good then." She answered. "She'll go up on the block tomorrow."
"No she won't." Negan said sternly.
"No?"
"No." He repeated. "She stays here. I want to give her to the good doctor."
"Absolutely not!"
Lex had yelled the answer angrily. There was no way she was going to live among her people. Not after the feelings that woman had been able to invoke within her. Envy. It was pure and vile and it had consumed her.
"Well then I'm going to take her and my leave, your highness. I don't invest my time in something I can't watch evolve into fucking perfection." He explained, grabbing Pet by the arm and pulling her up to stand at his side.
This was the riskiest card he had to play yet. The plan hinged on Lex and whether or not he had made her curious enough to want him to stay.
"I was hoping to pick another charge. One that could satisfy my, um, tastes. I was hoping to stay for a bit longer as I haven't gotten what I wanted yet."
He added that last part quickly and let his eyes move over slowly and brazenly.
Lex shivered on the inside. The way he was looking at her, undressing her with such an unabashed gaze, made her whole body flush.
"And what exactly is it that you want, Negan?"
The question had to be asked. And of course he answered it in a way only he could. He released Pet and strolled towards Lex until he stood so close, his heat penetrated the small space between them.
"Let me stick around and I'll show you." He purred. "I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. I would be a incredible fucking asset to your community. Plus, you were right. I think there's another more suitable woman for me. This one is pretty but not as challenging as I had hoped."
For the first time in she didn't know how long, Lex couldn't find any words. His face was mere inches from hers and her mind flashed back to the catwalk when he had taken the kiss from her lips without even thinking about the repercussions of such a bold move. Despite the burning that was swirling in her belly, she remained icy and nonchalant.
"That's something I'll have to think about." She countered. "In the meantime, I'll have her returned to the longhouse with the trained girls. It seems she graduated thanks to you."
"You hear that, Pet?" Negan exclaimed. "What do you say to your ravishing queen?"
Pet dropped to her knees deliberately, keeping her eyes averted and her outrage in check.
"Thank you, your majesty." She said softly.
She couldn't wait to get out of there because she wasn't sure how much longer she'd be able to control herself. It didn't matter that she would be going to the auction house to agonize over what fate awaited her. If she had to sit here and listen to them banter back and forth for another moment, she was going to throw herself off the catwalk. What made it worse was that Negan was eating this up, basking in Lex's undivided attention and his own ability to mesmerize her. It was like watching him charm a cobra. Thankfully, two armed guards came and whisked her away to be put in with the charges that were being put up for auction. It was the best place to start her part of the plan anyway.
Negan watched as Pet was ushered out without protest. He was so proud of her knowing how conflicted she must be on the inside. It now fell to him to make sure Zane took possession of her.
Once he and Lex were alone, Negan helped himself to a glass of wine despite Lex's look of disapproval. This man never asked permission for anything, she thought. It annoyed her but still she let him do what he wanted and poured one for herself. Taking a rather large gulp, she hoped the liquor would calm her nerves. His brashness wasn't the only thing that irked her. It was her lack of rational thought that seemed to escape her every time this man was in her presence that ate away at her.
"So what did you learn about her?" She asked, as she curled up on a large overstuffed pillow. "Where did she come from?"
Negan smiled, swirling the crimson liquid in his glass.
"I didn't care about her past." He told her. "I don't care about anyone's fucking past, including my own."
Lex rolled her eyes.
"Come now, surely you were curious? She was branded for Christ's sake. I for one, would like to know what group she came from." She admitted.
Taking a few steps closer, he loomed over her making her feel suddenly very small. Subconsciously, she pulled her knees closer to her body as if that could protect her from the unseen force he was putting out.
"I only care about the future, your majesty. I'm trying to build one the same as you. Nothing from the past matters anymore. Not in this fucking world." He explained, letting his eyes drift over her again. "It's nice when you come across a badass to build one with. Don't you agree?"
Lex chugged the rest of her wine.

The compound was ready for tomorrow's guests and Lex stood on her catwalk taking it all in. The stage was set, lit with torches as she watched the lower charges adorn the platform with marigolds and a long runner of royal blue carpeting. This was always such an exciting time, knowing that within a few weeks her community would be richer and more fortified than ever before once all the payments had been made. Except this time there was an added element. Her new guest was an unwanted yet wanted distraction.
After the bottle of wine that she and Negan shared, he had left abruptly but not before asking if he could meander freely around the compound by himself. She had agreed and told her guards as much. What he didn't ask, was anything about her and it was maddening. One minute he came on hot and heavy and the next he was aloof, brushing off any questions she asked of him. He told her in no uncertain terms that he wasn't the least bit interested in her past or how she managed to get here and he expected the same courtesy.
"It's the here and now and that's all that matters." He had said.
All she could do was agree, nodding her head like a damn fool. What on earth was coming over her? Any other time she would have demanded answers and she would have gotten them too with the help of not too gentle persuading. But this was different. She found herself coddling him as if his leaving would ruin everything and it made no sense.
Quietly, she retreated from the overlook and headed to the back of her hut. It sat facing the fields where the soldiers in training and the unclaimed charges stayed. A small chimenea was burning, casting dancing shadows on the wooden deck and she took a seat on the polished wooden bench to watch the licking flames and inhale the rich scents of the damp, summer woods. She hoped it would calm her senses and ground her spirit. Her breathing deepened and she focused on that, closing her eyes and listening to the sounds of the darkened forest.
The thing was, that when one is as protected, worshiped and feared as Lex was and had been for almost six years, was that safety was no longer a personal concern. There were people for that. So when an arm circled around her neck and pulled her to the ground, it took her by surprise and with horror. She reached for her blade, grasping the hilt but found her wrist clenched in a powerful fist. It was pried from fingers and soon she found her very own knife pressed to her throat. A pair of hooded, gleaming eyes smiled down on her.
"It's not safe in the dark alone." He purred. "Where are your bodyguards now?"
She narrowed her onyx eyes. Negan...
"I allowed you free roam. That's the only reason you got up here." She hissed. "All I have to do is scream."
He was straddling her, his knees pressed against her rib cage as he dragged the lethal little weapon down her neck until it was hooked under the strap of her camisole.
"Do it then." He dared.
He waited. When he got no response, he popped the flimsy piece of material with purpose and claimed her mouth in a crushing kiss. She was pushing against him like she wanted him off of her but they both knew better. The queen was built like an Amazon, tall, powerful and lean. Her struggling was half hearted at best and she remained silent even when he ripped the silky top down the middle.
How easy would you be to kill her right now, he thought, as his eyes traveled over her exposed breasts that were heaving from exertion. But he couldn't. He needed backup or else this place would just continue on with business as usual. Someone would jump right into her role. No, he needed the community's victims to take this place down and a bleeding heart like Zane to lead them all.
"You always get what you want, don't you?" He taunted, pinching a small, dark nipple until she gasped. "I think it's about time someone gives you what you need."
He hauled her up by the perfect braid that the poor, dead servant had fussed over the morning of her murder and threw her belly down over the bench. She never uttered a single word of protest even when he forced her face to the smooth wooden surface, bruising her cheekbone and causing her to hold back a small cry.
"You must get tired of all these boy toys being too afraid to displease you." He drawled, cutting her cami up the back.
It fluttered open, revealing her sinewy back. Leaning over her, he bit her playfully on the shoulder and left a trail of scorching kisses and sucks down the delicate track of her spine.
"I'm here to let you know that I'm not afraid." He informed her, easing her soft cotton pants down until they were bunched between her trembling knees.
He wasted no time in exploring her soft folds which he found to be shaved and more than ready. He let out a low, knowing chuckle.
"I bet those bucks never found you as wet as you are for me. You liked what I did to that silly little charge, didn't you?"
His words were excruciating and a furious blush overcame her. He had seen her that day and made a point to show her how much of an alpha he really was. He was showing her now too and she found herself both repulsed and enthralled.
"Answer me!" He barked, grabbing her braid and tugging until she was pulled upright.
She couldn't speak. He had her head pulled back so far back she could barely breathe let alone form words. His beard was scraping against her cheek and she felt his warm tongue slither over her earlobe. It sent a jolt through her and she shivered.
When he got no answer, he growled and pushed her face back onto the cold wood. The tight pop of the button on his pants was the only warning she got before he slammed into her and began bucking mercilessly. This time she did cry out, the invasion jarring her body and sending a shock of pain through her sex.
"Tonight you control nothing." He groaned. "I know you want this. I know you need this..."
Negan rocked her tight body with abandon, her thighs banging into the bench painfully and yet small moans were escaping her parted lips. No man had ever dared to take her this way. He had been right when he taunted the others and how they had always waited for her approval before handling her carefully, as if she was a ticking time bomb. The truth was she had become bored. There was no longer the thrill of picking and choosing young lovers anymore. They had become as routine as washing her face and picking an outfit. This was both terrible and exciting all at once. She couldn't bring herself to stop him even though her rational mind was begging her to end it. The power he held over her could mean imminent disaster and yet she bucked against him, meeting his demanding thrusts. Without warning, he pulled out and hoisted her up by the waist, dropping her on all fours. He stood over her, his stiff member only inches from her upturned face.
He was smiling at her darkly, pumping the hardened shaft in his fist. The look on her face pleased him. It showed fear, conflict and lust all at once. He was on the verge of release.
"Tell me to stop, Lex and I'll leave you be." He drawled. "Just say the word and I'll go. You'll never have to see me again."
Astoundingly, she found herself shaking her head 'no'. She couldn't bring herself to utter the words though. He scowled at her lack of response.
"Say it!" He boomed and gave her a sharp slap to her mouth.
Tears sprang to her eyes and it shocked her. She hadn't shed any in years and within just a few moments this man had her on her knees and crying. How?
"Say it! Do you want me to leave? Do you want me to stop?" He roared, this time tapping her cheek with his cock.
Finally, she relented and the word came out in a defeated shriek.
"No!"
He let out a low, mocking laugh as his orgasm swept over him and unleashed a torrent of hot, salty liquid on the queen's face. She dropped her gaze to the floor, unable to look at his triumphant smirk. So he got down on one knee and tilted her chin to meet his eyes.
"I'm here to help you." He cooed. "You're even more beautiful in your distress."
Lex's sudden shout had caught the attention of her guards and they came storming around to the back of the hut, guns drawn. What they found made them freeze in their tracks, even lowering their guns at the sight. Their queen, the stone cold woman who ruled with an iron fist, was on her knees before the man in leather, her lips and hair dripping with his seed. She looked nothing like how they had come to know her. Weak. She looked weak and both of them knew they shouldn't be seeing this.
"They've come to kill me, Lex. Now is your chance." He said quietly.
Quickly, she wiped the tears that rimmed her eyes as if that would somehow negate her low position and glared at the soldiers.
"Leave us!" She commanded, her voice loud and strong.
The two men couldn't get out of there fast enough, nearly tripping over each other to get back to their stations. She hung her head once again, concealing her face in the loose hair that had escaped from her once perfect braid.
"Beautiful and smart." He told her, scooping her up in his arms and laying her down on the bench.
She felt broken but when he parted her legs and found her center with a voracious tongue, those thoughts flew from her mind. Within moments, he pushed her over the edge of bliss. Her sex had been ready. She had been ready and she ignored her intuition to have him killed for what he was doing. He had been right when he told her nothing mattered then here and now.
Afterwards, he carried her spent body inside the hut and placed her gently on the bed. She was exhausted, as if he had drained the life out of along with the ecstasy he had given her. It was more than a physical depletion. It was emotional and psychological as well. She watched through drowsy eyes as he shed his clothing and crawled in beside her, entwining his limbs with hers. Holding her close, he saw her drift off to sleep, the tracks of her smeared mascara trailing down her cheeks.
"I'm going to have to kill those guards." She had murmured before he climbed into her bed.
"You let me take care of them." He whispered.
He had let those men see for the first time that their leader was not infallible. They had seen her weakness and he was sure the word would travel fast. That's why she wanted them dead. And as sleep started to take him, he thought of Pet and wondered if she could weaken her target as easily...

Hope you all enjoyed the update...
The kingdom is crumbling....maybe.
Comments and votes always appreciated!
Love ya peeps!💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 163 39
Love is about making sacrifices... Isn't that a little overrated? Love is about missing that particular person when he's not around, when you feel ne...
7K 389 25
Suddenly I turned around. And I shouted loudly. Mr. Devil is standing there staring at me and narrowing his eyebrows. What the hell he is doing. I'...
275K 8.9K 87
"Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, but if you do it every time, there'll be nothing left to burn." After months being held prisoner, Aven r...
14.7K 785 39
Running from a life she doesn't want, Ari finds herself the personal slave of the most ruthless vampire in the known kingdoms. She can't go back, an...