𝚅𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚄𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂 𝚇...

By ryne_kko

× Discontinued until Further Notice × 『𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 - 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍』 ❧ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛs ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ʙʏ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ [ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ... More

A/ɴ
ᴋɪʀɪᴛᴏ || 💔
ʏᴜᴜ ɴɪsʜɪɴᴏʏᴀ || ☁️
ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟᴀ ʜʏᴀᴋᴜʏᴀ || ☁️
ɪɢᴀʀᴀsʜɪ ʏᴜᴜsᴜᴋᴇ || 🍋
ᴍᴀʀsʜᴀʟʟ ʟᴇᴇ || 💔
ᴋᴇɴ ᴋᴀɴᴇᴋɪ || 🍋
ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ || ☁️
ᴍᴀʀsʜᴀʟʟ ʟᴇᴇ || ᴘᴛ.𝟸 || 💔/☁️
ᴍᴏʀɪsᴜᴋᴇ ʏᴀᴋᴜ || ☁️
ᴋɪᴍ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ || ᴘᴛ.𝟸 || ℓιмє
❧ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ & ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ❧
ɪᴋᴜʏᴀ ᴋɪʀɪsʜɪᴍᴀ || ☁️
ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ || ℓιмє
ᴛᴀᴅᴀᴏᴍɪ ᴋᴀʀᴀsᴜᴍᴀ || 🍋 || ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ
'ʟɪʟ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ-ᴄʜᴀɴ
ғᴀғɴɪʀ || 🍋 || ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ
ᴛᴇᴛsᴜʀᴏᴜ ᴋᴜʀᴏᴏ || ☁️/💔
ʏᴀᴍᴀɢᴜᴄʜɪ ᴛᴀᴅᴀsʜɪ || ☁️
ʏᴀᴋᴜ ᴍᴏʀɪsᴜᴋᴇ || ☁️ (ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ) ᴘᴛ.𝟷
ʏᴀᴋᴜ ᴍᴏʀɪsᴜᴋᴇ || ☁️ (ʀᴇᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ) ᴘᴛ.𝟸

ᴋɪᴍ sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ || ☁️

4.9K 120 32
By ryne_kko

💜ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ, ᴋɪᴍ sᴇᴏᴋᴊɪɴ!💜

𝘉𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun shone into the room, brightening it up with its warm glow. Y/n groaned as the sun was practically shining in eyes. He gave into the early wake-up call and opened his eyes. He turned his head to see his black-haired boyfriend sleeping peacefully beside him. Without realizing, a smile formed on his face as he brushed some of his bangs away. 

"Seok-jinnie~"

Jin stirred a little, scrunching his nose a little. Y/n chuckled. 

Cute...

"Jagi~ Wake up~"

He leaned down and planted small kisses all over his face. Jin slowly opened his eyes. His gaze looked up to see beautiful e/c-colored eyes look back at him. It brought a smile to his face to see his lover. "Morning~"

"Good morning..., "Jin replied, still feeling sleepy. 

"Happy birthday, love~"

Y/n pecked his lips. Just as he was about to pull away, Jin wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him down. The h/c-haired was taken by surprise but kissed back anyway. Jin melted in the way their lips moved in sync with each other. Y/n decided to mess with Jin a little and licked his bottom lip before pulling away. 

Jin pouted at the action. "Yah, if you're gonna kiss me then do it right...!"

Y/n laughed at this and caressed his cheek. "You can have me all you want later tonight, babe~"

Jin blushed. "S-Stop saying stuff like that."

"Shy, are we~?"

"Do you have any plans today?"

Y/n smiled apologetically. "Sorry, Jagi, but I have to the mandatory company meeting today."

"Really?"

"I'm really sorry. I wish I could be with you all day today considering it's your birthday."

"It's okay. If it's mandatory, you have to go."

Y/n stayed silent, just staring at Jin with a loving look in his eyes. He started growing embarrassed, feeling as though he was being sucked in by those mesmerizing eyes of his that were the perfect shade of e/c. 

"W-What?"

"Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve you..."

Jin's blush darkened. "U-Umm, well-- Uh, don't you think you should get going now, Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

Y/n was confused for a second before remembering. "Right."

Just as he was climbing off the bed, he leaned back over and pecked Jin's plump lips. "I love you, Jagi."

"I love you too."

Y/n flashed him one last smile before quickly getting up and grabbed his suit and some extra clothes. Jin got up after he saw Y/n close the bathroom door. He turned to the nightstand when he heard his phone vibrate against the polished wood. He grabbed it and looked to see a message from Namjoon. 

Joon - ​​​​​​

Hey Hyung

Happy B-Day!

Are you awake?

He smiled to himself. 

Worldwide_Handsome -

Thanks

Yeah I'm awake

What's up?

He set down his phone, deciding to pick an outfit while he waited for Namjoon to respond. Once he grabbed his shirt, he heard a ding and went back over. 

Joon -

I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out

Unless you have plans with Y/n-hyung?

He tilted his head, thinking about it. It didn't seem like a bad idea since Y/n was going to be away at work. As long as he was home once Y/n got back to have their alone time together, then it was fine. He shrugged himself.

Worldwide_Handsome -

Sure

Y/n has to go to work anyway

But let's not get into partying the night away

I want to be home when Y/n gets back

Joon -

Ok

We'll meet up at the dorm then

Worldwide_Handsome -

👍

"Jagi!"

"Yeah?"

Y/n stepped out of the bathroom, dressed in his business attire along with a small duffle bag that hung on his shoulder. "You can go ahead and shower."

"Ok. Oh. I wanted to tell you that I'll be hanging out with the others today while you're at work."

"Sounds good," he responded, kissing his cheek as Jin headed to the bathroom. 

"See ya later today, love~"

"Bye."

Y/n left the room and headed downstairs. He made himself a cup of f/d and checked his phone. 

God_Of_Destruction -

Alright

I asked him

we'll try stalling for as long as possible while you're planning his surprise gift

[Username] -

Thanks for the help

God_Of_Destruction -

​​​​Np

Good luck

Y/n put his phone in his pocket and grabbed his keys from one of the little hooks on the wall, heading to his car. He placed the duffle bag in the passenger seat and backed out of the driveway. Instead of turning in the direction leading towards the company, he turned the opposite way, heading to the shopping center. 

Once there, he went into a jewelry store. "Hello and welcome. How can I help you?"

"I'm looking for something special."

--

*Knock**knock*

"Oh! That must be Jin-hyung," Jimin said as he hopped off the couch and walked over to open the door. 

Sure enough, there stood the oldest member of the group. "Happy birthday, Hyung!" Taehyung and Jungkook shouted from behind the shorter male. 

"Thanks."

Namjoon let him in, leading him to the living room. "So, we got a lot of things we want to do, but we picked too many, so you can pick."

"I propose we go to the arcade!" the maknae shouted.

"The movies!"

"Amusement park!"

"The mall!"

"To sleep..."

"Uh..."

"Well, you decide, Hyung, but we're going out to eat as soon as you pick a place."

"Okay. Let's go to the theater, then the amusement park."

"Yeah!"

"Woo!'

"Let's go!"

And so, they arrived at the restaurant, ordering various plates of food. Jin ate until he was stuffed. "That food was delicious!"

"You can say that again."

"So, Hyung, what movie do you wanna see?"

"Umm...F/m?"

"F/m? The one Y/n-hyung likes?"

"Yeah. He got me into it and the second part just recently came out."

"F/m it is! Let's go before there's a long line!"

As they rushed to turn the corner, Namjoon pulled out his phone, texting Y/n. 

God_Of_Destruction -

Hey

what are you up to now?

After just a few seconds, there came a response. 

[Username] -

Buying a few gifts

And u?

​God_Of_Destruction -

We just came back from eating

we're heading the movies to see the second part of F/m

[Username] -

Really?

don't spoil it for me then

anyway, ttyl

"Hyung, is that Y/n-hyung?" Taehyung asked quietly. 

"Yeah. He says he's getting a few things."

"Oh. Okay."

--

Jin sighed, feeling tired from all the activities of today. "I'm tired..."

"I was tired way before I climbed those stairs..." Yoongi muttered as he leaned back against the couch, wanting to go to sleep.

Jin looked at the time on his phone and his eyes widened. "Y/n's home!"

The rest looked up at him as he quickly stood up off the couch. "Thank you for today. I had fun, but I need to go."

"Don't sweat it. We had fun too."

"Go ahead. I'm sure he's waiting for you."

A smile sprouted on his face. "Yeah. Bye!"

"Bye, Hyung!"

Jin immediately got in his car and drove back to the home he shared with his tall, h/c-haired lover. When he opened the door, he didn't hear anything. "Y/n? Are you home?"

When he didn't get a response, he figured maybe he was being held up or something and sighed. He was unaware of the person who was behind him until they placed their hands over his eyes. He immediately tensed up. 

"Guess who~?" Y/n whispered huskily in his ear, making a shiver go down his spine. 

Jin pushed him away and turned to him. "Don't do that!" he yelled, a blush covering his face.

"Sorry, sorry, Jagi. I didn't mean to scare you."

"So, how was the meeting?"

"It was...," Y/n started, rubbing the back of his neck. "Boring."

Jin chuckled. "Of course. What meetings aren't?"

Y/n sighed internally in relief. 

He bought it.

"Anyway, Jagi."

"Huh?"

"I wanted to give you my present now."

"Your present?"

"Yeah."

Jin noticed how nervous Y/n got all of a sudden. Y/n grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers as he led him upstairs. Various thought ran through Jin's head to what it could be. After a few innocent thoughts, he started thinking about the dirty possibilities. His blush darkened just thinking about it. Once they got to their shared bedroom, Jin's eyes widened. 

It was more than he could have ever imagined. Rose petals covered the floor and some of the bed with some candles dimly lit as they say on the nightstands. 

Y/n walked over to the bed and grabbed the single rose, handing it to him. Jin accepted it with a smile.

"Wow... It's beautiful, Y/n."

Just then, Y/n got down on one knee in front of him. Jin's eyes widened even more. His heart was starting to beat rapidly inside his chest as he thought of what was going to happen. Y/n took Jin's hand in his, kissing his ring finger before looking up to meet his lover's gaze. 

"Jagi..."

"Y-Yes?"

"We've been together for a while now and... I've been thinking...that I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Y/n took the rose from Jin and pulled out a diamond ring from the middle of it, making him gasp. He clasped his hands over his mouth, tears starting to brim the corners of his eyes. "Y/n..."

"Kim Seokjin...Will you marry me?"

Jin let the tears flow as he threw himself at Y/n. "Yes! 100% yes!!"

Y/n caught him in his arms and hugged him tightly. "I love you, Jagi."

"I love you too", Jin said in between sniffles before pulling away a little. 

Y/n slipped on the ring on his finger before Jin tackled him to the floor, kissing him passionately. The taller male tilted his head, deepening the kiss. The way their lips moved against each other felt pleasurable. Neither wanted to pull away, but the need for air became took much. 

They pulled away with a string of saliva connecting them. Jin stared down at Y/n with half-lidded eyes, lust and love swimming in them. "Happy Birthday, Seokjin."

I can make this a lemon if y'all want

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4K 28
A collection of Haikyuu!! boys x reader oneshots, scenarios, & soulmate AUs! [CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED] [mostly x female readers, but some stories can...
92.5K 1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...
374K 13.1K 26
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙆�...
76.2K 5.1K 28
"I'd rather have a thousand weak but gentle husbands than a strong but a heartless coward like you!" "Be very careful of the words you let out from t...