The Stepfather [Explicit Chap...

By SeizeTheButt

Explicit chapters from 'The Stepfather'. Posted here to avoid changing the rating of the original story. Blu... More

Chapter 19 and a half
Chapter 20 and a half

Chapter 27 and a half

22.6K 435 62
By SeizeTheButt

"Maybe we could..try something."

What exactly was I suggesting here?

"Yeah," no matter how vague it was, Alex seemed to be agreeing. "Do it right this time."

I raised a brow, not able to keep the smile creeping on to my lips. "What would doing it right entail?"

"A date, for starters. Taking it slow.." Alex listed. My brows rose higher.

"Fuck that," I huffed, more or less launching myself at Alex - our drinks falling to the carpet, lips colliding, and Alex's arms coming to catch me.

He didn't catch me as well as I anticipated.

Or maybe it was on purpose that we both toppled backwards towards the bed, me landing square on top of him with a breathless laugh. It was when I saw Alex's grin that I knew for a damn fact that he had planned this.

Not me turning up at the wedding, that was on Kelly. I'd have to send her a thank you fruit basket or something.

Point being, Alex had wanted me on top of him and now he had it.

What was there to be done about that?

For the first time in six years, I leaned down and kissed him - Alex coming up to meet me half way.

It wasn't like I had spent the last six years being chaste. Which was why I knew I wasn't being dramatic when I thought that kissing didn't get better than this. This felt right, it felt like something that had been missing from my life.

So I kissed him with everything I had, and Alex rose to the challenge - broad hands trailing down my back, over my waist and hovering there. Like he wasn't sure whether to continue.

I briefly pulled away from the kiss (how long had we been kissing? I was hard enough that it could have been a long time, but Alex also just had that effect on me) - nipping along that strong jaw of his and up to the lobe of his ear.

"If you're going to be shy about touching my ass now of all times, we're going to have to have words," I murmured into his ear - taking the lobe in my mouth and biting.

Alex had always liked it when I bit his ear before. And the choked-off moan I got in response told me that that hadn't changed.

"Gonna be the death of me," Alex groaned then, finally grabbing my ass and hoisting me up so that he was sitting and I was straddling him - the position both heaven and hell on my cock, which was tight within the confines of my pants.

We kissed again, Alex's hands in my hair - mine thrown around his neck, rocking my hips against his for some kind of friction. Something, anything.

Shit, had I ever been this turned on before? And we weren't even naked.

That stopped me in my tracks.

Why weren't we naked?

My hands were quickly on the finicky buttons of Alex's shirt, trying to unbutton them as fast as I could. Which just meant that I kept missing buttons.

"Fuck," I muttered against Alex's lips when I messed up another button.

"Hey," Alex murmured, stopping kissing me. Why wasn't he kissing me? Then his lips went to my neck.

Yeah, okay. I could get on board with that.

"We've got all the time in the world, okay?" he continued, kissing along the exposed part of my neck with each and every word.

I was putty in his hands.

"Doesn't stop me from wanting to get you naked," I shot back, earning a low chuckle in response as Alex's own hands came up to help me with his buttons.

How kind of him.

Once unbuttoned, I pushed the shirt off his shoulders - leaning back to get my fill of him.

"You got hotter, how is that fair?" I said, almost subconsciously, as greedy hands rested on his chest - moving down to the defined abdomen that nearly had me salivating.

"So did you," Alex replied, now undoing the buttons of my shirt. "So much hotter."

I tried to hide my grin in a kiss, but Alex just grinned back against my lips. My hands touched all that they could - the swell of his biceps, the curve of his collarbones, the tantalising V that disappeared into his suit pants.

Pants.

Off.

Now.

But before I could even think of undoing the belt, Alex flipped us both (how did he do that without injuring at least one of us?) so that I was the one on the bed - Alex now slipping down to his knees between my spread legs.

Okay, I could get onboard with this.

I propped myself up on my elbows, unable to stop the smirk on my lips as Alex started to undo my trousers - eyes on me the entire time. Well, until he got the trousers off and moved on to my underwear. Then his attention was entirely on my cock, hard and curved up towards my naval - precum beading at the tip.

But instead of going straight to my cock, Alex started by kissing and nipping along the V of my legs, the sensitive flesh on my inner thighs.

Just trying to kill me, really.

"Shit, Alex, come on..." I keened, not caring how needy I sounded.

Alex smirked, finally taking the base of my cock in hand and the head in his mouth - sucking.

I had forgotten.

I had forgotten how good Alex was at this, at how good he was reading me and my reactions. A lot could change in six years, but Alex still gave one hell of a blowjob.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him, cheeks hollowed as he worked my cock in his mouth - taking me to the back of his throat, Alex's own eyes never leaving my own.

Except for when his eyelids fluttered closed every time I moaned, as though hearing what he was doing to me was pleasure to him.

And that in itself was so hot.

It was when the heat at the bottom of my stomach grew sharp and my toes started to curl that I gasped out a, "stop or I'm gonna come. Shit."

Alex pulled his lips off of me with a resounding popping noise.

"Thought that was the point?" he replied, far too smugly, continuing to slowly jerk me off.

"Not if you want to get in me tonight," I bit back, toes still curled.

That got Alex's attention, hand tightening ever so slightly around my cock. He pressed a kiss to my thigh before standing.

"Condoms?" he asked then, starting to take off his pants. Which, no, I wasn't going to miss for one second. So I propped myself up a little more, cheeks flushed, to watch the show.

"What?" my brain caught up with what he asked. "Front left pocket of the camera bag," I instructed.

Alex let out a bark of laughter, making his way to the collection of bags in the corner and miraculously going to the right one.

"You keep condoms in your camera kit?"

"Don't judge me, you never know when they could be needed."

Now armed with a condom and a small bottle of lube, Alex smiled and shook his head - placing them on the bed and finally pulling off his underwear. "Guess you're right about that."

Then he was crawling back up along my body, which really was the hottest visual I could have ever been blessed with.

Alex was always conscientious with preparing me. Even the times that he had fucked me in the past, he had always made sure that I was comfortable throughout.

It was only later in life that I realised not everyone you slept with would be that considerate.

And that hadn't changed, Alex kissing me the entire time he opened me up - making this part of the process feel just as important as any of the others. I may have clung to him throughout, breathy moans in his ear as he added another finger. A second, a third - making sure I could take the girth of his cock.

"Fuck me before I get old, c'mon," I panted, getting impatient. As great as his hands were, I wanted something more.

Alex just smirked at me, rolling the condom over his rigid cock and covering me with his body as he eased himself in.

For a second, I felt like I saw all white. I may have stopped breathing.

"Sam, you okay?" he asked, daring to sound concerned while his dick was half way in me.

"Yes, yeah, keep going," I urged him, reaching down to hold that pert ass in my hands and pull him to me.

Alex got the picture then, bottoming out with a low groan that I matched with my own.

He fucked me then, holding me the entire time. Kissing me with each and every tantalising roll of his hips. My legs were wrapped around his waist, arms strewn around his neck - one hand carded through his hair (shorter than it had been when we first started to do this - at a time that it probably wasn't right for us to do it).

After some time (time didn't feel like it existed right then, it was just the two of us), I tried my best to flip us over so that I was on top. Alex noticed me shifting and got onboard with what I was trying to achieve pretty quickly, hands now on my hips as I looked down at him.

"Just wanted to see you better," I admitted, a bit breathlessly, with my hands splayed flat on his chest as I rose up and started to fuck myself on his cock.

I wasn't a romantic person, I really wasn't. But I wanted to see Alex's face when we finished, I wanted to see every part of him react to his pleasure.

I wanted to make up for lost time.

It was only when I chased my own release, clenching down on Alex's cock - crying out as I came, that he came too. I wouldn't have put it past him to have held off until I came first.

Considerate asshole.

With Alex's chest streaked with my cum (and really, that shouldn't have been as hot as it was), I stayed where I was fort a moment to catch my breath - chest heaving.

"Hey, c'mere," Alex murmured after he had caught his own breath, arms open to welcome me in to them.

And that's where I willingly went, sweaty and gross and entire body feeling like I had just run a marathon.

I let Alex hold me, which felt so much more like home than anything ever had to me before.

*

Consensual and safe sex is good, kiddos!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...