Fett:A Star Wars Story

By danielsphyllis

After the events of return of the Jedi. Boba Fett gets out of the Sarlac Pit and now he only has one goal kil... More

Chapter 1
Kamino/tatooine part.1

Death star

4 0 0
By danielsphyllis

I was driving my ship to the death star,I put it into hyperdrive and went to fix my armor.It was broken and I fixed the jetpack and it was powered on,I saw the death star and parked my ship into the hangar."where is lord Vader", I asked the imperial.He should be in the room where lord palpatine is.I walked to the office I saw some Rebels and I knew I was supposed to stop them but went away to emperor palpatine.I walked in the room and saw lord Vader and luke Skywalker Fighting as palpatine was cackling.Then I saw Luke and Vader working together to defeat palpatine,I was confused as I realized there was no-one to trust but myself I went to the power and put a bomb for 5 minutes and  ran to my ship before the bomb could set off I saw the timer and it was 53 seconds.I saw lord Vader's body on the floor with the Jedi leaving his body.I used to be loyal to lord Vader but I remember he used to be a jedi and I remembered a Jedi was the cause of my father's death.I was followed by clones ships shooting me down and I was searching what was the closest planet and it was kamino.I don't know what will happen but I've crashed my ship in the water and I fell out of my ship and found a clone a Jedi and a smuggler and also a wookie great can't it get any better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 246 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
89K 8.7K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
249K 4.7K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
76.3K 7.9K 51
With a princess killer to catch, a host of fairy-tale characters to wrangle and a crumbling career to resurrect, fallen hotshot Agent Fields has his...