For your pleasure, Master

By Sweet_Straberries

The Cipher Wheel worked and everyone was cheering victory to the defeat of the one and only Bill Cipher. But... More

LEMON!!
Too lazy to think of a title

Taken

639 16 0
By Sweet_Straberries

The young Pines opened his eyes to be met by the triangle they had defeated earlier. He backed away slowly just to gain a sadistic grin from the demon.

"Why, Pinetree I didn't think you'd be the one to be taken but I wouldn't want it any other way." Before Dipper could process what the demon said he was already knocked unconscious.

The triangle then engulfed himself in a blue flame and went inside Dipper's mind. "Pine tree's lovely mind" the demon chimed as he entered his mind. He went to the memories and made a few modifications (By erasing everything and replacing them). Then he went to the "will center" and took out Dipper's will. Making the brunette unable to decide on his own. He then went to the emotion and made hid every single good emotion to serve the demon and no one else. He exited the mind and snapped his hands to wake the boy up.

"Pinetree? What's your name?"

"Dominic Cipher"

"Good Boy, now who am I?"

"Master Cipher" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
293K 8.8K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
73K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...