Paw Patrol and the Cave Pup:...

By NJHXII

paw patrol fanfiction. Episode one: After rescuing mayor's chicken Chickaletta, Ryder and pups get a call fro... More

paw patrol and the cave pup: episode one.
Prehistoric Patrol: Ice Breaker
Prehistoric Patrol in The First Mission
Prehistoric Patrol in the Last Mission

Prehistoric Patrol in Finding a Purpose.

12 1 0
By NJHXII

Episode Three

Episode three Summary: a couple of days after freeing Terra's Friends, the Prehistoric Patrol, tries to be 'chill' about frozen in ice for over 10 thousand years ago, unfortunately, the prehistoric Patrol are not 'chill' as they try to find purpose.

Pre Patrol

Pre Patrol

We'll Be there on the double

Whenever there is a problem

'round Adventure Bay

Rider and his team of pups

Will come save the day

Heat, Terra, Gard, Kura, Wave, Sunny

Yeah! They're on the way

Pre Patrol

Pre Patrol

Whenever you're in trouble

Pre Patrol

We'll be there on the double

No job's too big

No pup's too old

Pre Patrol, we're on a roll

So here we go

Pre Patrol

Whoa-oh-oh-oh

Pre Patrol

*barks*

(Fade to black then back on)

Prehistoric Patrol in Finding a Purpose.

It has been a couple of days since the rest of the Prehistoric Patrol was free, and the Prehistoric Patrol was hanging around doing nothing, Rider asked Ryder something that would eventually make the Prehistoric Patrol find purpose. "Ryder, me have questions, like what's purpose for us if old friends long gone?"

"Well, if we are sick, or two missions happen at the same time, your team is an excellent backup choice, but if you want, we can find a way to make a new lookout," Ryder said.

"New Lookout? We like our original Lookout, but true, we need to be up to date." Rider said.

*Jingle*

"Ryder here, oh, Farmer Yumi, what seems to be the problem?" Ryder asked.

"Help! My chickens got out of the coop, and please hurry!" Farmer Yumi said.

"No problem, no job too big, no pup too small!" Ryder said.

*ring*

"paw patrol to the lookout!" Ryder said.

"Ryder needs us!" paw patrol's pups said at the same time.

"Whoa, look out!" Marshall said as he crashes into the other paw patrol pups.

"What we do?" Rider asked.

"Follow me," Ryder said.

So Rider followed Ryder up on the Lookout where his pups go up into the elevator where Heat tumbles into the Prehistoric Patrol pups. "Look out!" Heat said.

"Guess my crashes have always been ancient," Marshall said, getting a laugh from both sets of pups.

The elevator rises to pass the Paw Patrol's logo, where the Paw Patrol pups gear up for a mission.

"Paw Patrol ready for action, Ryder, sir!" Chase said.

"Prehistoric Patrol, ancient for action, boy Rider!" Terra said.

"Farmer Yumi's chickens got out of the coop, and we need to put them back in the coop, for this mission I need Rocky! I need your tool arm for fixing the coop if it happens to be broken. And I need Chase! I need your megaphone and net to catch and wrangle up the chickens." Ryder said.

"What about us?" Rider asked.

"Come with us to see how the Paw Patrol saves the day," Ryder said.

So the Prehistoric Patrol's Kura, Gard, and Rider rode with part of the paw patrol to farmer Yumi's farm.

"Hi Ryder and Rider, thanks for coming to my farm. I don't know how my chickens got out of the coop, and their gate wasn't broken." Farmer Yumi said.

"I see your problem there is a hole in the fence. But don't worry, I'll fix it. Ruff! Tool arm!" Rocky said as his pup pack pulled out a tool fixing the gate efficiently, Kura was impressed to fix something without rocks and vines.

"Rocky, great work on the fence. if we're me be here for long time." Kura said.

"Thanks, Kura. I think? Anyways, I have fixed the fence." Rocky said.

Meanwhile, Chase barked out the net and netted up a chicken "one chicken caught, 11 to go." Chase said.

Gard was impressed by the new ways of protecting stuff. "Nice Chase, work quick-like, me would like to help."

"Sure, I could use an extra set of paws," Chase said.

Gard eventually rounded up the last of the chickens for Chase to catch them effortlessly. "Nice teamwork Chase and Gard!" Ryder said.

"Thanks, paw patrol and Gard." Farmer Yumi said.

"Whenever you're in trouble, just yelp for help," Ryder said.

*Jingle*

Ryder pulls out his tablet and answers, "Ryder here. What seems to be the problem?"

"Help! Our Vacation Home is on fire!" Jessie said.

"Don't worry, the Paw Patrol is on it," Ryder said.

*ring*

"Yeah, Ryder?" Rubble and Marshall said.

"Bring Terra, Heat, yourselves, and your vehicles to these coordinates, and fast!" Ryder said as he and the other Rider zoom to the oil rig.

The Vacation home was luckily by itself, but it was engulfed in flames when the team got there.

Marshall was about to open the front door only for a balcony above the front door to crumbling and blocking the door with quick thinking Marshall used his ladder to reach the hole the balcony created.

While it took both Terra and Rubble's rig to push the rubble blocking the door just as Marshall freed the last citizen from the building.

The house itself crashes to chunks of the house collapses snuffing most of the raging fire to manageable degrees.

"Our Vacation home is in shambles where we will live now for Vacation?" Jessie asked.

"Who knows, but least you all safe," Tera said.

"Can we get break?" Rider asked.

*Jingle*

"Guess not." Rider said.

Ryder pulls out his tablet and answers, "Ryder here, oh, Captain Turbot. What seems to be the problem?"

"Help! Wally just told me, an oil rig is spilling oil, and a fire on the platform is getting closer to the oil!" Captain Turbot said.

"Don't worry, the Paw Patrol is on it," Ryder said.

*ring*

"Yeah, Ryder?" Skye and Zuma said.

"Bring everybody, and your aquatic vehicles to these coordinates, and asap!" Ryder said as he and the other Rider heads towards the oil rig.

When the team reaches about two nautical miles away from the oil rig, Ryder tells Chase to send out a drone to assets the problem. If they don't put out the fire soon, the oil will become ablaze. All paws were on deck, through sheer luck and determination, both of the Patrols cleaned the oil, stopped the fire, and saved most of the oil rig from the explosion.

"Break now?" Rider asked.

*Jingle*

"Come on!" Rider said.

Ryder pulls out his tablet and answers, "Ryder here, oh, Humdinger. What seems to be the problem?"

"Hep! My kittens and I are trapped at an old and dusty lookout." Humdinger said.

"We not meet Humdinger, yet can Prehistoric Patrol help this time?" Rider asked.

"Don't worry, the Prehistoric Patrol is on it," Ryder said.

"The Prehistoric Patrol? Is that you call yourselves now?" Humdinger asked.

*ring*

"Yeah, Ryder?" The Paw Patrol team asked.

"Tell the Prehistoric Patrol to head to Walrus Island," Ryder said as he and the other Rider heads towards Walrus Island on Captain Turbot's boat.

When the Prehistoric Patrol got back to Walrus Island to find their Lookout was in shambles. Rider tells Terra, and the rest of the Prehistoric Patrol got out Humdinger and his kittens of the ancient Lookout as soon as a kitten was near Gard; she has a sneezing fit. But other than that, both the Prehistoric Patrol and the Kitty Catastrophe Crew were safe. Then the Paw Patrol arrived.

"Our Lookout! How we help out with saves and live now." Rider questioned.

"That was your lookout?" Humdinger asked.

"Yes, it was." Rider said.

"Normally I wouldn't be nice to people, but since I destroyed your lookout, I feel bad, so why don't you come to Foggy Bottom, and I'll build you a new lookout." Humdinger said.

"Thanks, Humdinger," Terra said.

"And the Paw Patrol will help," Ryder said.

Over the next week, the new Prehistoric Patrol's Lookout was being built and finished.

"Okay Prehistoric Patrol, both Humdinger and I simplify the controls for you and made pup tags for you and your team. Now Humdinger has a few words to say." Ryder said.

"Hey, thanks for saving my kittens and me. And even though that I destroyed the Prehistoric Patrol's Lookout but rebuilt in Foggy Bottom majority of the Lookout had parts of the old Lookout, but with your team and mine, we can make Foggy Bottom your new home. Thank you." Humdinger said as everybody else was cheering for Humdinger's speech.

*credits roll*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.4K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...