Lost Light (Book One in the L...

By Spacezii

[DISCLAIMER: THIS BOOK WAS STARTED YEARS AGO! IF THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG OR SLIGHTLY UNKNOWINGLY OFFENSIVE IT... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 13

193 3 5
By Spacezii

Adam opened his eyes in surprise , and he could not believe what the scene in front of him held.

"Adam! Get up!," said the person in front him. Brown hair, a blue and orange work shirt.

"J-Jason?", Adam said in surprise. Heron was on the floor, recovering from what ever Jason had done to him, and he was quickly standing up.

"Adam! Go, get this to Seto!", he said and took a bottle out of his pocket, throwing it to Adam. The prince quickly scrambled to get up as Heron struck his teacher and was countered.

Jumping over Ty, and running to Seto, suddenly someone jumped in front of him, a white fire in his hands.

"You thought you could get away brother! Well your wrong-"

Adam growled in frustration and balled his fists.

"Are you serious dude!!! Look what he did to you! And you still call him your father, your still on HIS side?!", he yelled in anger.

Einshine stumbled back in surprise and stared at his brother, hesitating to attack. He looked down to his burnt hand slowly and his brow furrowed in confusion.

"I-I... B-Boss did this to scold me! I did something bad!", he said, stepping back.

"Your calling him BOSS?! Cant you see?! This man isn't your father, hes just manipulating you to do his dirty work! He doesn't LOVE you!"

Einshine was speechless, tears threatening to fall. Adam smiled in pity.

"You don't have to do this. Come with us! We can be brothers, just like we're supposed to be. I wont do what HE is doing to you!"

Einshine hesitated and slowly, the fire started to burn out. Looking up with a smile, the younger demigod started to walk towards Adam, though with some nervousness.

"I-I would like that...a lot...", he said tears falling.

Adam started to embrace him with a hug as he got closer, suddenly being interrupted by a bright purple light from behind him.

Einshine's head turned to the right and then he was thrown into the wall, Adam jumping back to avoid the blast and covering his face from the debris.

Turning to the right where the original light came from, purple and black wings sprouted and a loud roar echoed through out the room.

"Fucking asshole...," Ty said, walking over to Adam, hand on his side and limping, "You okay Adam...?"

He stretched his hand out to pick up his old friend,but was met with an angry expression and his hand being slapped away.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!" Adam yelled, his eyes turning a bright golden glow. Ty stepped back in confusion and alarm.

"W-W-What...?" The dragon hybrid said nervously, stepping back in confusion.

"HE WAS GOING TO JOIN US YOU IDIOT!!!"

"A-Adam... I-I didn't know. I'm-"

Adam angrily shook his head and ran past him, heading to Seto.

"Dammit! Forget it! We don't have time for this!!! Go help Jason!"

Ty looked at Adam, hurt in his face, his red eyes momentarily returning. Suddenly, he shook his head and flew towards Jason and Heron, landing a blow on the evil god.

Adam kneeled next Seto, and gave him the pink bottle of liquid. Seto coughed up blood, his eyes hazy and losing light as he looked up. The sorcerer grabbed the potion quickly and gulped in down.

Adam stood up and walked back nervously, and the dirty blonde haired boy started to glow and stood up. He grabbed his sword from the floor and when he looked back, Seto looked like he was reborn.

The scars and blood faded off his light skin, turning into dust-like particles and suddenly, he stood up in a a fighting stance, his hands glowing in a bright confident purple fire.

"We have to get you guys out of here," Seto said looking towards the broken window," But, this airship is too old to move... I have an idea."

"GUYS! A little HELP over here!", Jason called from behind them, as he blocked an attack from Heron.

"Adam. I have to open a portal to Stowne. It is the safest land to send you to, so you can find the other amulets," Seto whispered, grabbing the prince's arm," You MUST resurrect The Knights of TeamCrafted, it is the only way to stop Heron. The first one is in Stowne, though I don't know where... While I do as such, you must keep Heron occupied until I give you the signal. Understand?"

"How will I know? How will I know when I have it?", Adam said nervously. Seto paused and looked away for a moment, his brows furrowed worriedly. Then he slightly shook his head and smiled softly.

"I will... I will be with you every step of the way Adam and you will have your friends, hopefully alot more soon. You will know, each amulet will have a chosen wearer."

Adam looked to his left to see Jason getting punched by Heron into a wall. As his frail body impacted an iron beam, he could hear a loud crack as Jason yelled in pain.

"GUYS! HELP!", Ty yelled as he was angrily punched off Heron. As the god recollected himself, he looked straight at Adam, his eyes beaming. Adam shivered as Seto let go of his arm and began to work his magic.

"Help them Adam. Buy me time!," said yelled as a large purple swirling mass appear in front of Seto.

Adam stepped forward, determination in his face as he looked towards Ty and then Jason. Jason was laying on the floor trying to get up, his hand on his blood coated side. Ty was slowly getting up, but was pretty tired as well. The young demigod closed his eyes and pictured a powerful sword coming into his hands. Then it was there, a powerful enchanted golden sword.

Adam kept walking forward, Heron laughed in amusement.

"My nephew, it doesn't have to be this way. Just hand over the amulet and I'll spare you and your friends. You'll even get to help me fix this world. No more violence, no more fighting, just peace. Face it, you can't beat me alone."

Adam confidently looked at his supposed uncle. Then, at his friends and then Seto. Suddenly, he pictured that small girl by her mother, the one downstairs who was counting on him, to live, to fight for her and everyone here. He wouldn't give up. Not now, not ever.

He shook his head and smirked.

"No, Heron. Your right about one thing. It doesn't have to be this way. It WON'T be this way. The world needs a leader, one with loyalty,compassion and leadership for all of his subjects. And your just not it. NOT AT ALL", Adam said, holding out his sword towards Heron confidently.

Heron took a step back, confusion gracing his face. Adam continued.

"And I know I can't beat you alone. That's why I'll have my friends. We will resurrect the legendary TeamCrafted and take you down. Only then, is when we will truly have peace. You won't stand a chance Herobrine."

Adam smiled happily, confident with his encouraging speech. Everyone looked at him wide eyed, including Heron.

Then, Heron started to laugh manically, snorting and slapping his legs in the process. Adam tilted is head in confusion. What was so funny?

Finally, the evil god stood up, his mouth in a cocky smile.

"How hilarious. Honestly, do you think I'm scared of you?"

"W-Well n-no I-I-I-...", Adam stuttered out, but was interrupted.

"You only have 2 of the legendary amulets out of 7 and you don't even know where they are. You've barely made any progress with whatever pathetic magic abilities you have, and your friends are the same. The only one who COULD beat me is too scared of me to actually grow a pear and do so, on top of that, he's lying to you."

"W-What...Who i-is?"

"No matter. It's not like you've made much progress in your brilliant plan anyway. You've told me the whole thing. So, I already know your moves. I'll have all the information I'll need with the chip Einshine brung me and your sorcerer friend. In the end, I'll get the amulets before you."

"Seto isn't going to join you Heron."

"He won't need to. I'll deal with that. But first..." Heron suddenly turned to the side and grabbed Ty's arm and Ty yelled, trying to fight Heron whatever strength he had left. As Heron dug his hand into his best friends arm, Ty's wings and tail retracted as he screamed in pain.

"NO STOP! STOP IT!", Adam yelled running towards Heron with his sword. The evil god put Ty in front of him, holding a dagger to his old best friends neck.

"Then, GIVE ME THE AMULET. Or your friend dies a terrible death."

Adam looked between Ty and Heron, the evil gods' hand glowing with a bright white flame. The young prince slowly put his hand to his amulet, his eyebrows furrowed.

"A-ADAM! DON'T DO IT!!", Seto and Ty said in unison. Adam looked between them and sighed in defeat.

"Let go of him, and it will be all yours. I promise," Adam said and took the amulet off his neck, holding the string in his hand. Heron's mouth turned into a genuine smile and the flame died down.

"Now...I knew you would be a good boy. Give me the amulet and I'll let go of Tyler here."

Heron and Adam walked closer to each other until they could feel the warmth of their auras. The evil God put his hand out to take the amulet as Adam dropped it in his hand.

"A-Adam n-no don't do i-it!" Ty stuttered, still in his uncle's grasp.

Adam ignored his old friend as Heron snatched it from his nephew and laughed evilly, letting go of Ty. The echo of his deep unsettling laughter making the world shake. Then, he slowly looked down at it, his face contorting into confusion.

Adam smirked.

"What's wrong, my dear sweet uncle?", Adam said, sweetly.

"What is this?" Why isn't this working?!"

The amulet faded in Heron's hands and he growled in anger.

"It's called a diversion Heron. TY, JASON, NOW!!!",Adam yelled, as his two friends hit Herobrine with a powerful magic blast. Behind him, a quick bright purple light emitted and he looked back to see Seto smiling.

"Guys! The warp is ready, we got to go!!" ,the sorcerer yelled.

Ty rushed past Adam and through the portal, opening his wings with a small wince. Jason followed but stopped, looking behind him to see Adam, ready to defend them if anything went wrong.

He put out his hand, but quickly drew it back and turned, jumping through the portal.

Adam and Seto were the only ones left, Seto trying to keep the portal open.

"A-Adam! C-Come on! I can't keep this open much longer," Seto said, sweat forming on his face.

As the young prince turned around, a quick bright light graced the corner of his vision. He turned around again to see Heron hovering in the air, the light emitting from his eyes blinding. As the evil god yelled, his voice echoing around the large airship room, he charged towards Adam, getting ready to hit his nephew with a death blow.

Suddenly, Heron was went face first into something purple and transparent, momentarily knocking him back. Then, two transparent purple chains shot up from the ground, holding him in place.

After a moment of Adam wondering if he had done that himself, he heard Seto yell. The sorcerer had his hands out, he had been the one who sent his uncle flying and now had him chained to the floor.

"A-ADAM!!G-GO T-THE PORTAL IS GOING TO CLOSE!!!!I CANT HOLD HIM MUCH LONGER!!!"

Heron was slowly overriding Seto's magical powers, which he assumed were extremely strong. The god yelled in anger.

"I'LL GET YOU, YOU LITTLE BRAT!! YOU WONT WIN! I'LL MAKE SURE OF THAT!!! EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL ALL YOUR FRIENDS, ONE BY ONE! I WILL WIN!"

Adam ran to Seto's portal and jumped through. Ty and Jason caught him as he nearly fell off whatever platform they were standing on, above the cliffs below.

As the young prince turned to the portal, he saw Seto letting his magic chains disappear and running to the portal, desperation and exhaustion gracing his face. The sorcerer jumped up, his hand out for his friends to reach him, a smile on his face.

Then behind him, two bright glowing lights and the sorcerer was quickly pulled back through the other side of the portal, Adam's hand gracing his ever so slightly. Ty pulled Adam back as the purple portal closed and sent a shockwave into the trio, throwing them back into trees.

As the golden eyed boy recollected himself and desperately ran out to the cliff, the roaring waterfall and river below, he yelled in anger as he realized Heron had been right. The words echoed in his head like loud sirens.

"Seto isn't going to join you Heron."

"He won't need to. I'll deal with that.

"One by one..."

Seto was gone.

____________

[AUTHORS NOTE:]

HELLO GUYS!!!

Book One is finally finished 😫

I've had this scene in my head since the beginning and I'm so glad to have written it out. I also hope you understand it, this chapter has 2247 words hahahahaA.

[I totally didn't go completely insane writing this several times 😑]

This is the first book I can say I've completed on Wattpad and I've been here since about 2014.

_____________

Book One Completed
4/21/20

UPDATE 2022: This series is officially discontinued due to the recent events that transpired with Sky/Adam. It was fun while it lasted. Thankyou!
💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 275 18
"Ty, get everyone out of here as fast of possible. Please." I growl. He nods and runs out the door. "Ty!" I yell as best I can with the pain in my...
6.7K 279 15
Ross, Barney, Max, and Jin all went to an amusement park with their friends also known as team crafted when they were all young kids. Years and y...
3.4K 117 10
"How can the Team stay together like this?" "I can't stand it anymore, I'm going to go look for him. I'm not coming back till I find him" "That's it...
7.1K 170 21
*COMPLETE! SEQUEL TO 'Life as Mobs (A Sky, Deadlox, TrueMU and HuskyMUDKIPZ fanfic)'* Life as Mobs is back with more of your favorite Youtubers! Incl...