The Cyber Force

נכתב על ידי FullerK75

After An Accident On A Mission. Ezra Was Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Force Into Exile. But He's Wasn't The... עוד

Forming An Alliance
Neon City
Aftermath
Midnight Underground Club
Back Stories
Warfare
The Pit
Hera Thinks Twice
You Wouldn't Understand
The Broken Law
Power Of The Energy Blades
Old Friends Reunite
Jungle Sizes Trouble
Public Enemies Number One
Rainy Night
Ezra's Powers
Train Station Showdown
Purple Cyber Force
Cyber Motorcycle Chase
Operation: Blacklight
Showdown At The Waterfalls
Identities Revealed
Super Laser Cannons
Return Of The Pit Part 1
Return Of The Pit Part 2
Return Of The Pit Part 3
Neon Maximum Prison
Prison Break
Crash Landing
Distraction To Yavin 4
New Weapons
Dangerous Cyborg
Neon's First National Bank
The New Blade
Solo Space Battle
Battle For The New World
Mandalorian Meeting
Mandalore Blockade
Discovering Something New
Supply Lines To The Capitol
Battle For Sundari Part 1
Battle For Sundari Part 2 (Free Mandalore)
The Flaming Suns
The Cyber Pirate's
Renegade Squad
Abandonment
Ancient Discovery
New Mandalore
Dishonorable Warrior
Mandalorian Race 5000
Spys And Winners
Project Pink Phantom Part 1
Project Pink Phantom Part 2
Saving Twi'leks
The Siege Of Hoth
Bringing Down The Shield
The Hatching
Legendary Dragon
Assault On The Lothal Blockade

Power Cell

1.7K 25 0
נכתב על ידי FullerK75

The Next Day
Luke pov.
The Next Day Has Arrived and We Were Ready To Depart For Our Mission Until We Were Stop By Victoria. So Guys Get To Go On A Mission While We Just Sit Around. She said. No Zoey Said She Has Mission For You Girls.

I Don't Know What It Is But Getting This Power Cell Will Power The New Weapons. I'm Sure Your Mission Will Be Good. Good Luck Victoria. I said. Fine But Be Careful Out There Luke. I'm Always Am. I Walk On The Ship and Close The Door. I Walk Into The Bridge With The Others and We Took Off.

10 Minutes Later.
We Came Out of Hyperspace Over The Planet Where The Power Cell Is Being Held On. As We Were Getting Closer To The Planet. We Received A Transmission From The Imperials On The Base.

UNIDENTIFIED SHIP!!! THIS IS A RESTRICTED SPACE!!! TURN BACK NOW OR BE DESTROYED!!! The Base said. NO WE'LL BE TAKING YOUR POWER CELL TODAY!!! SO PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST TO STOP US!!! I said and Ended The Transmission.

The Ship Landed At The Base and We Saw Stormtroopers Heading Towards Us. Let's Go. We Walk Out of The Ship With Our Blasters.

Luke and Leo Blaster

Devin Blaster

Jason Blaster

The Stormtroopers Started Firing At Us and We Started Firing Back. We Were More Skilled Then The Stormtroopers. We Shot Them One By One. I Guess It Is True. Stormtroopers Can't Aim. Devin said Shooting One. Of Course It's True.

If They Could Really Shoot. The Could Have Destroyed The Rebellion By Now. But It Seems We Do A Better Job At Then Them. Jason said Shooting Two. Yeah That's Why We Are The Most Dominant Group In The Galaxy. Leo said.

And Let's Prove That To Day. I said and Firing. FALL BACK!!! The Stormtrooper Commander yelled As Him and His Troops Ran Back In The Base and Closed The Door. Well That Was Easy. Devin said. It Not Over Yet Devin. I Have A Feeling That They're Up To Something. I said and I Was Right.

A Imperial Transport Came and Landed Two AT-AT's On The Landing Pad Where We Were Standing On. That's Not Good. Jason said. I Think We Should Run. Leo said and We Started Running Back Towards The Ship.

The Walkers Started Firing At Us and I Know These Weapons Won't Be Enough To Stop Them. There's Something We Got To Do About This. Devin said. There Is. Leo said. What Do Got In Mind Leo? I ask. I Brought Some Weapons That Destroy Those Walkers.

They're On The Ship. I Need You Guys To Deal With Them Until I Get Back. Go We'll Keep You Covered. Leo Nodded and Ran Off. Alright Guys Let's Hold Them Back Until Leo Can Get Those Weapons. We Ran Towards The Walkers While Shooting At Them.

Some of Our Shots Went Through The Walkers But That Still Wasn't Enough. What About Our Energy Blades? Jason ask. We Could Used Them But I Want To See This Weapon Leo Invited. Let's Just Hope He Hurrys. The Walkers Fired Again and We All Flew Back.

We Landed On Different Areas of The Ground and I Look Up and Saw Something. The Walkers Foot Was About To Step On Top. Uh Oh. I said. Then Something Hit It. It Look Like A Missile and The Walker Exploded. I Look Up and Saw Leo With A Rocket Launcher.

YOUR WELCOME LUKE!!! Leo yelled. We Got Up and Ran Towards Him. Nice Rocket Launcher. Devin said. Thanks. I Brought Three More. Want To Take Care of The Last One? Leo ask Devin Handing Him His Only Rocket Launcher.

Don't Mind If I Do? Devin Take It and Aim At The Last Walker. He Fired and It Hit The Walkers Bridge. Making It Exploded. The Walker Fell To The Ground and We Cheered. Alright Now Let's Go Get That Power Cell. We Ran Towards The Door But It Was Still Locked.

Step Aside Boys. Let Me Show You How It's Done. Jason said As Leo Handed Him His Rocket Launcher.

We All Stood Away From The Door and Jason Released His Rocket. It Hit The Door and Stormtroopers Started Coming Back Out. We Got Our Blasters and Started Firing At Them. The Fight Lasted About 2 Minutes and Push On Forward.

Ok Leo Where The Power Cell Located At? I ask. Leo Pulled Out His Radar and Look At It

It's Up A Head On The Left. He said. Great Work. We Kelp Running Until We Made A Left and Came To A Door. Look Like It's My Turn To Destroy A Door. Leo Handed Me Mine Rocket Launcher and I Pointed It To The Door.

Time To Make A Grand Entrance. I Fired and Blow The Door Down. We Slowly Entered and Walk Up To The Power Cell.

Is That The Power Cell? Jason ask. Yes. Leo said. Doesn't Look Much. Well That Little Guy Has More Energy Than You Can Ever Imagine. It's The Key To Power Our New Weapons and Beyond. Well Let's Take It Down and Get Back To Neon.

We Took It Down and Pack It In a Suitcase That Was Near Us. We Turned Around and Saw Some More Stormtroopers and They Were Blocking The Entrance. Don't Guys Ever Give Up. I said To Myself. SURRENDER YOU ARE OUT NUMBER!!! The Stormtrooper Commander yelled.

Step Aside Guys. Let Me Take Care of Them. I Actvied My Engery Blade and Went Into Super Speed. I Cut Through The Stormtroopers and They Laid Down On The Ground Dead. We Ran Past Them and Devin Through A Bomb At The Engery Station Where We Got The Power Cell From.

We Reach The Outside and Saw Tie Fighters Coming. We All Look At Each Other and Were Thinking Of The Same Thing. We Pulled Out Our Rocket Launchers and Aim Them At The Four Tie Fighters.

Once We Had Target Lock. We Fired and The Tie Fighters Blew Up. We Got On Our Ship and Took Off. Then The Base Exploded As We Went Into Hyperspace. Well We Got The Power Cell. Devin said. Yes and We Blew Up A Imperial Base. So Two Wins Today. Leo said.

Yeah We Might Get Three If The Girls Succeed On Their Mission. Which I'm Wondering. Luke Did Victoria say Anything About Her Mission? Jason ask. No Just That They Had Mission To Do. I said. Oh Ok. Let's Just Hope It's Important As Our Was. I said As We Continue To Fly Through Hyperspace.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

10K 151 8
Genderbent Ezra and Sabine and Sabezra fanfiction. Esther Bridger, or Esty, has always been the special one on Lothal even after her foster parents w...
46.6K 759 22
POST SEASON 4 FINALE With a decisive victory at the Battle of Endor, the Rebel Alliance have successfully killed the Emperor and ended his reign of t...
60.1K 1K 21
The daughter of Captain Rex, Laurel, becomes a rebel fourteen years after her birth, close to the foundation of the Empire. Things were regular to a...
158K 1.5K 37
Ezra And Sabine Were Kick Out Of The Rebellion And Go To Clan Wren. They Get Married And Start Their Own Clan.