BEST OF ROMANCE CHINESE NOVEL...

By Sunrisebeauty61

It is my own personal opinion๐Ÿ˜… ....My fav novel list that I wanted to share๐Ÿคด๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป........give it a try... More

REBIRTH AS THE GENERAL'S WIFE โค๐Ÿ˜‰
REBIRTH OF THE MALICIOUS EMPRESS๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿป OF MILITARY LINEAGE
HEIKINTEN NO REIJOU ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿปโค
MARRIAGE CONCERTO๐Ÿง–โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŽค ( SMALL THING CALLED LOVEโค)
"REBORN: RETURN OF THE YOUNG MISS๐Ÿ’ƒ"
" REBORN AS A MOM " ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿคฑ
MY BEAUTIFUL COMMANDER๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿคบ
REBIRTH OF THE FILM EMPEROR'S BELOVED WIFE ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿงค๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘›
my note๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
HUSBAND , BE A GENTLEMAN ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ’‹
WHEN A SNAIL FALLS IN LOVE ๐ŸŒ.........๐Ÿ’˜
CHALLENGING THE GENERAL ๐Ÿคบ( TIME TRAVELLER SERIES)
ONE YEARโ˜๏ธ
LOVE ME AGAIN ๐Ÿ’‘
SILVER EYES๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ฃ
It's Purely an Accident to Love Again๐Ÿ’

MR.CEO๐Ÿ˜Ž , SPOIL ME 100 PERCENT๐Ÿง–๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

648 4 0
By Sunrisebeauty61

4th novel that I want to recommend is " MR.CEO , SPOIL ME 100 PERCENT "
Author: The courtesan's smile
Translator: Lonelytree/ Millman97
If you are into scifi+romance , then this is your cake.

summary:-

A piece of divorce paper sent Xia Xinghe into a state of destitution. However, a car accident later, she transformed into a professional hacker with more money than she could ever spend. All those that have belittled, bullied and laughed at me, please line up, I'll show you what the meaning of face-slapping is! Wait, wait, wait. That guy over there, the ex-husband that I no longer have any relations with, don't cut in line. What, you want to help me face-slap these people? "Not only that I will help you face-slap myself!" The wickedly handsome man with billions of dollar in estate raised his own palm to slap his own face without reservation! 总裁大人,100分宠!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 43.6K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
1M 15.3K 38
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...
1.1M 27.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
588K 62.5K 25
ููŠ ูˆุณุท ุฏู‡ู„ูŠุฒ ู…ุนุชู… ูŠูˆู„ุฏ ุดุฎุตู‹ุง ู‚ุงุชู… ู‚ูˆูŠ ุฌุจุงุฑู‹ ุจุงุฑุฏ ูŠูˆุฌุฏ ุจุฏุงุฎู„ ู‚ู„ุจู‡ู ุดุฑุงุฑุฉูู‹ ู…ูู†ูŠุฑุฉ ู‡ู„ ุณุชุตุจุญ ุงู„ุดุฑุงุฑุฉ ู†ุงุฑู‹ุง ุชุญุฑู‚ ุงู„ุฌู…ูŠุน ุฃู… ุณุชุจุฑุฏ ูˆุชู†ุทูุฆ ู…ุงุฐุง ู„ูˆ ุชู„ูˆู† ุงู„ุฃ...