Ruthless In Deception •COMPLE...

Estyshawl

"If you can kiss me then you can sleep with me" "I'll admit that I'm attracted to you Zach. But I won't go th... Еще

Chapter 1.1 ♣ Pool Party
Chapter 1.2 ♣ pool party
chapter 2 ♣Trapped
chapter 3 ♣ The ship
Chapter 4 ♣Sinful Desire
Chapter 5 ♣ so where is she?
chapter 6 ♣ The Realization
chapter 7 ♣ Can't Get Enough
chapter 8 ♣ Do The Deed
chapter 9 ♣ The Beginning Of The End
Chapter 10 ♣ He Has To Go
chapter 12 ♣ A Hard-Earned Decision
chapter 13 ♣ Corrected Mistakes
Epilogue ♣

Chapter 11 ♣ Truths Laid Bare

4.9K 218 5
Estyshawl

They had finally set sail. Christ! That woman was devilish. He couldn’t believe she drugged them. They had all been weak and fitfully sleeping for almost a week now! He didn’t believe for one minute, that Malinda was a hundred percent mentally sane anymore.  No wonder her husband had died an early death, and Lionel swore to himself that, none of his children were ever going to go near a knight again.  Not for a good story, or for anything. They were simply too dangerous.

……………………………………….

“Marilyn, we need to talk" Zach said, entering Marilyn's room and locking the door.

Eve’s heart broke in two.  Stupid girl do your think he was going to still share a room with you when he had a fiancée? He’s no doubt, about to make love to her right now, having missed her for so long.  Didn’t you hear the click of the door? Eve's heart felt like it was shredding into a million pieces.

Why in the world had she allowed herself to fall for him? Why had she thought there was a slim possibility he would love her back? Now she was the one left heartbroken and distressed.

Zurich showed her to her room and before he left, he said
“you love Zach don’t you?"

“yes I do”

*sighs* “I really don’t know what to say, except that I am sorry that you won’t be with the person you love. I know exactly how that feels like.  That heart shattering pain that no matter how hard you try to, you cannot cure" I know first hand what that feels like. I lost someone I loved too."

“It’s okay. He wasn’t meant to be mine in the first place."

……………………………………………….

“What do you mean we need to talk?     You’re just seeing me for the first time in over five weeks and you don’t even say Hi, welcome back, or I missed you, but we need to talk? Are you….."

"Shut up! Marilyn!!! just shut your damn mouth up!!!"

“Fine! What do we need to talk about?"

“I can't do this anymore. It’s no use leading the both of us on.  My heart belongs to another person now. I want to break up with you."

And she gave him a slap.  A very clean slap, then another, and another, till Zach finally held her down.

"I’m sorry Marilyn, I really am, but you and I both know that this relationship was not really working. We both know it wasn’t going to last long."

"who is she?"

"I was stranded in that boat for 5 weeks with her and I fell in love with her."

"Did you sleep with her?"

"Marilyn…"

"I am asking you Zach, did you fucking sleep with the bitch? You owe me an answer"

“yes I did, and I’m sorry, but I’m not the least bit sorry for sleeping with her and you know why? because I enjoyed every minute of it”

"You were engaged to someone and you slept with another?" Marilyn asked, shocked

"Sounds like someone I known doesn’t it?" He mocked

"It doesn’t even matter. You and I both know you still won’t be able to have her anyway. You live in Boston and she lives in U.K. you couldn’t be more different. You fell in love with a girl that lives in the one place you hate the most in the world"

……………………………………………………………

2 weeks later

Things had become so awkward and the tension so much that the whole place had become uncomfortable.

  Since that day, Eve and Zach had not had a single one on one conversation.

They just kept to their boundaries, both of them resigning to fate and knowing they could not be together. 

They were going to reach UK in another 3-4 days time, where they would drop her off, then continue their journey back to Boston.

“Zurich, Eve, Marilyn, everyone, a ship is getting closer to us and it doesn’t have K.I. symbol, so it's not one of our ships.  Eve, I could spot your father in the ship.  No doubt, they were coming to rescue us.  We could just drop you with them today and continue our journey to Boston."
Zach said  

“Yeah sure. That’s better” Eve said, knowing she felt the exact opposite.

Was it bad to just want to spend more time with him? See him everyday, even if they weren’t on speaking terms?

Pure, undiluted pain was what he felt. Zach thought, as  his chest constricted. Eve was really leaving him this time.  In a matter of minutes. And he was never going to see her again, because he was never going to come back here.  There wasn’t going to be time anymore for that.  Over the past 2 weeks, he had been extremely conflicted.  He had become used to sharing a room with Yvonne, so he didn’t know whether to go to her room to stay, or ask for his own room; but eventually, common sense had won out and he had asked for his own room. 

He knew that girls needed their privacy and they had just been forced to compromise on the former ship. Besides, they had been lovers, so it hadn’t been much of a big deal, but now, he didn’t know whether they were still allowed to continue their tirade, where his ex-finance who he’d just broken up with and his friends and business workers were. So he had decided against that thought. But then, that hadn’t stopped him from wanting her every night and every minute of the day.  He had taken more cold showers in 2 weeks than he had taken in 5 years of his life.  Then suddenly, he couldn’t talk to her alone, face-to-face without wanting to kiss her, rip off her clothes and take her right there and then no matter who was watching.  So he had avoided being in a secluded area with her.

But now, she was really leaving and there was nothing he could do about it, except watch, as the one person in the world who he loved the most, left him, leaving his body soulless, his heart broken and completely and utterly drained.

“Thank you for keeping my daughter safe throughout those past 5 weeks Zachary” Lionel said, as their ship finally came towards K.I  Ship and he was able to step aboard.

“It was nothing sir, we enjoyed ourselves immensely” Zach replied

“so you’re going back straight to Boston?" Lionel inquired

“yes Sir"

“What about your family? Aren’t you going to tell them you’re leaving?”

"I wouldn’t have the time to do that. Something really important came up, so I have to leave immediately. They’ll understand. It’s their company too, and I also might not be able to come back here again in the future”. He tried not to betray the sad note in his voice.

“Okay then. Take care son. We all are proud of you"

“Thanks a lot sir” Zach conceded, before turning to Eve.

  He was leaving her for real right now and wasn’t ever coming back.  He was never seeing her again. So damned whoever was watching.  He drew her into his arms and kissed her thoroughly, in front of everyone, and in front of her father.

“Goodbye Yvonne Fitzman.  It was a great pleasure meeting and knowing you." He whispered

Still flustered and mind wheeled, Eve answered.
“Good bye Zachary Knight if fate allows it, may we see again."

And he turned his back and left. This time, without looking back; and Yvonne ran into her father’s ship and cried her heart out. 

She was never seeing him again.  He had left forever

And Lionel could think of only one thing. Malinda’s match making plans had worked. His daughter had fallen in love.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter. Phew! Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop the another chapter of TAMING MY BILLIONAIRE (TMB)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

         ♦VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

         ♦COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

         ♦ FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Twice The Reward (Book One) Sad-Sim

Любовные романы

2.1M 69.6K 41
Once a virgin now carrying his Heirs. How could any woman resist multi-billionaire playboy Alexander Piers known for his scandalous bedroom affairs a...
Only You Sam Shelly

Любовные романы

4.1K 248 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
He Who Never Forgets (HWNF) 💜LC💜

Художественная проза

1.5M 46.5K 46
"Jellyface" A deep voice stopped me. A deep sexy voice if I may add. My body straighten up. My mind went blank. I wait for what happen next. "You can...
50.6K 2.1K 26
"You're beautiful Elise" "Zach, please..." I smiled when she called me Zach. It was always Zachary or Mr. Walton and when she called me Zach I... "Za...