Ruthless In Deception •COMPLE...

By Estyshawl

"If you can kiss me then you can sleep with me" "I'll admit that I'm attracted to you Zach. But I won't go th... More

Chapter 1.1 ♣ Pool Party
Chapter 1.2 ♣ pool party
chapter 2 ♣Trapped
chapter 3 ♣ The ship
Chapter 4 ♣Sinful Desire
Chapter 5 ♣ so where is she?
chapter 6 ♣ The Realization
chapter 7 ♣ Can't Get Enough
chapter 8 ♣ Do The Deed
Chapter 10 ♣ He Has To Go
Chapter 11 ♣ Truths Laid Bare
chapter 12 ♣ A Hard-Earned Decision
chapter 13 ♣ Corrected Mistakes
Epilogue ♣

chapter 9 ♣ The Beginning Of The End

5.2K 222 7
By Estyshawl

Eve slowly woke up, groggily, she sat up, only to see zach staring at her.

"Hello princess"

"Hy Zach, good morning"

"Good morning to you too. We made love last night, are you having any regrests?"

"None at all" Eve said smiling
"I actually feel wonderful. Last night was amazing."

"Thanks. But there is a slight problem"

"what is it?" She asked alarmed

"we didn't use a condom last night, so right now, you could very well be carrying my child"

And somehow, that thought pleased her

"Don't worry zach, I'm on birth control" it was a lie

"thank God. Now that we have that settled, what do we do today? We could start arranging the room, bathe, go and eat, then go choose something to wear, or we could just lie in bed and have endless hours of love making" Zach said teasingly

"Hmm I choose the latter"

"So do I "

And they made good on their promise.

This morning, he had woken up very early and had watched her sleep. Her eyes softly closed, her chest slowly rising up and then going back down, her soft snore, She looked so peaceful and tranquil and he had realized that he wanted to wake up with her by his side every morning. He wanted to watch her go to sleep every night in his arms. He wanted to come home every day, into the arms of his angel-like pregnant wife. One day.

3 WEEKS LATER

"We have already managed to gather up some men that are willing and able to go on this trip Malinda, and also all the necessities we need and nothing you can say is going to stop us from going. If you don't care about your son, I care about my daughter." Lionel said stubbornly.

"fine! I do admit to going out of my way to making them stranded on that ship for over a month now, but I can assure you they're safe there and don't need any rescuing. They just need more time alone, give me 2 weeks Lionel. Just 2 more weeks and then I can allow you to go rescue our children. They're good together. Happy together right now and they don't need you or anyone destroying that or allowing them face reality again. And you and I know that Yvonne is not only your daughter. She's my daughter too. She's practically everyone's daughter in this community. we all helped raise her. I too, am also worried about her and my son but I can assure you, they're okay. I made sure of that"

"How can you, a mother as you say, leave your kids purposely in the middle of nowhere for over 3 weeks?! Yvonne doesn't even know how to cook for crying out loud, how is she going to cope out there for another 2 weeks? She's never been on a ship before, what if she's getting seasick right now? Or claustrophobic for staying in one place for a long time? What if she gets the flu and they don't have any medication out there? Are you even concerned about the health of our children? I'm not waiting 2 more weeks to go rescue my child Mal. We're going today!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boston

They had finally left Boston for UK last week and not because of Marilyn's constant bickering, but because there had been trouble in paradise.

Zachary's greatest business rival Ranko Dominov had raised up a ruse and threw several allegations against the knight's industries that was capable of making the whole knight's industry go into penury or worse bankruptcy, or even close down. That was why he had made every effort to ensure that their ship went sailing. They badly needed Zach back at Boston and they needed him now!

He shouldn't have left in the first place. These problems wouldn't have come up if he hadn't left, but he didn't blame his bestfriend. He did need a reprieve from Marilyn. But now, there wasn't going to be time for anymore reprieves. He shouldn't have left in the first place and that was a mistake they weren't going to make again.

There wasn't going to be chance or time for any more vacations in the future again because that was only going to accomplish one thing. And that was, leaving Knight Industries vulnerable, like it was now. Zach was the CEO and it was time he started acting like one.

"Don't you have any comfortable spot on this boat Zurich?" Marilyn screeched out, and he rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time that day. He was worried his eyes were soon going to fall of their sockets.

Did this woman never stop complaining? She was lucky she was Zach's fiancée and a female, which was why he wasn't going to bring himself so low as to start exchanging words or fighting with her, no matter how saucy she was. So he forced a smile on his lips and said

"there's no way a ship can be as comfortably as a normal home, just as, it is also not a place for an expectant mother to be. The best I can do, is to tell the sailor to go at a slower pace, if that would satisfy you?"

She didn't even bother deigning him an answer, just snorted in an un-girl-like manner and then left.

...............................................................

Zach and Eve laid on the bed, panting heavily. They had just finished making love for the fourth time this morning. Woah! Four weeks had already gone, and it seemed like first days.

"At one point or another, you do know we have to get up from this bed and go whip up something to eat right? We're not supposed to starve" Zach said, smiling at Eve, with his eyes totally fixed on her nipples.

"Zach darling, can't you go whip up something for us, I'm too tired to stand up, and you and I know both know just how bad I am in the kitchen" Eve said battling her eye lashes and trying to convince him.

"no, that's not gonna work on me Eve. Not this time, not today. We're both going to the kitchen"

"Tell you what," Eve said trying to change tactics,

"If you go cook breakfast for us, then this night, I'll dress in something skimpy and sexy and invite you to my very hot bed and then I get to make breakfast tomorrow morning and then feed you."

"Well, when you put it that way, you know I can't refuse" Zach said grinning, knowing he'd lost.

He got up still in his birthday suit and with all his naked glory, went to the kitchen, while Eve just stared, totally transfixed on his body.

Minutes later

"Eve! Eve!! Get up here right now and bring a robe for me to wear as you're coming!"

What now? Eve thought as she lazily got up and immediately ran to the toilet to throw up the content in her stomach. Yep! She knew she was pregnant. She didn't need any pregnancy test to tell her she was an expecting mother and she was not at all concerned; was actually thrilled in fact. She wasn't going to tell Zach about the baby because he didn't love her, and UK wasn't his home. Boston was. She wasn't going to tie him down with something he didn't want or need in his life right now.

Furthermore, he had a fiancée he was going back to, and they already had enough problems between them. They didn't need one more, added to it.

She was going to raise this child in the love and care of her family, and it was going to be a constant reminder of the best 4 weeks of her life, that she spent with the man she loved dearly.

They had both lived and acted like couples, telling each other their life stories and making love like crazed kittens.

Any future man that was going to ever marry her, was going to have to accept her future baby as part of the relationship.

"what is it Zach? Why were you calling me?" Eve said as she got to the kitchen

There's a ship coming towards us. In a matter of mintues they would reach us and it has the knight Industries symbol on it, which means it's one of my ships. I'll send out a distress signal, so they'll know that there're people on this ship and they need rescuing."

"Alright then. Send out the signal"
Yvonne said with pretense smile on her face, for all she could think of was that their time alone together, was finally coming to an end.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ • • • • • ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ • • • • •

Author's Note

Voila! Sweethearts. Finally another chapter. Phew! Please don't forget to

Vote

Comment

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop the another chapter of TAMING MY BILLIONAIRE (TMB)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

         ♦VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

         ♦COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

         ♦ FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
6.4M 78.5K 16
"I said you won't be working anymore." She smirked, "Watch me." Saying that she turned and I watched her till she walked out of the door. ...
12K 396 55
♡ BODYGUARD AND PRINCESS ROMANCE ♡ I dropped my arms to my side, as he placed the one back onto the side of my head, while the other gripped at my w...
1.7K 42 116
As the Story proceeds sexual content will keep on increasing with its intensity and details too. Serenity was a simple girl, never even touched by...