Sexy Sadie

Door Malkat1969

Sadie Brooks is your average eighteen year-old, living a comfortable-yet-predictable life with her workaholic... Meer

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
ANNOUNCEMENT

Part 32

2K 83 117
Door Malkat1969

"What?"

I felt like my vision had gotten hazy. I was completely stunned.

"I said I'm in love with ye. I have been since the moment I laid me eyes on ye." He repeated himself, staring into my soul with his deeply pained eyes.

"I-" I didn't know what to say, and thankfully I didn't have to reply because the driver snapped his fingers at us.

"I've got another stop, please get out of my car!" He yelled from the front seat.

John and I both got out of the car and retrieved our luggage from the trunk. My legs felt wobbly, and my mind had turned to mush. I had no idea what I was going to do or say about this.

"Ye ready?" John asked as he extended his hand out, I took it and right away he could tell I was shaking in his grip.

"Sadie Listen..."

"It's cold, John. Let's go inside." I said sternly, staring off in the distance. John looked to his feet sheepishly and we began to walk inside.

When we reached the desk to check in, my eyes were immediately drawn to the bar. All I wanted was a stiff drink to calm my raging nerves, but that wasn't even an option.

I scanned over the area once more and spotted a familiar figure sitting at one of the barstools. With his thick permed hair and long wool sweater, it couldn't be anybody but George. This just went from bad to worse.

"Sadie." John said, though I didn't move a muscle. He noticed and looked over to where I was staring, and sighed heavily.

"Fuck... do ye want to go somewhere else?" He asked. I couldn't speak. I just stared as I watched George smile at the bartender. That same sweet smile that intoxicated me every time I looked at it.

"No, it's okay." I finally replied, gathering myself enough to walk.

"Where are ye going?" John asked, trailing right behind me.

"I have to see him." I said. John grabbed my elbow and twisted me around, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"You'll see him in the morning, Sadie. It's far too late." He asserted as he peered over my shoulder. All of the sudden his eyes grew wide. I looked at him curiously.

"And it looks like George is pretty busy at the moment." John muttered quietly. I quickly turned around and watched as some teeny little blonde harlot put her arm around George. My George. I gasped and fell to my knees.

"Sadie! Sadie!" John knelt down beside me, holding me close and pressing a kiss on my head. "Sadie don't watch. Please."

I couldn't take my eyes off of the scene. George kissing this mystery woman right in the middle of the hotel bar. My heart was ripping apart at the seams. I began to weep hysterically in John's arms.

"Sadie! Calm down... the baby... please calm down for the baby." John whispered into my hair, kissing my scalp after every word. I kept panting as the tears fell, and soon we were the center of attention.

"Sadie." John said my name again, and through my watery eyes I saw George and his woman look our way. Even through our wigs and glasses, he still recognized us. He quickly rushed over, stumbling due to the alcohol he'd most likely consumed.

"Sadie!" George yelped, causing me to look up. I immediately swatted him in the face with the strength of a body builder.

"Fuck!" He shouted, rubbing his cheek tenderly.

"WHAT THE FUCK, GEORGE?" I cried, not even giving a rip who was watching us.

"Ohhhh, honey." The mystery woman cooed, coming to George's rescue and wrapping him in her arms.

"And you! You get the fuck out of here!" I huffed, wagging my finger aggressively.

She rolled her eyes and stayed by George, puffing out her bottom lip like a sad child.

"I'll give you thirty seconds." I seethed, looking into her eyes with the fire of a thousand suns.

She widened her eyes and trotted off, her hooker heels tapping against the floor furiously.

George continued rubbing his cheek as he looked at me, then looked at John.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked John accusingly.

"I'm here for Sadie." He said as he pulled me in by the shoulder.

"Oh how nice of you." George mocked. "Everyone give it up for John! A bloody hero!" He slurred.

"Shhhhhh..." I hushed him.

"Oh you want me to be quiet? I'm not the one who's making a scene." George barked. My anger had turned into pure sadness, and the tears began to fall once again. I was hyperventilating and unknowingly clutching onto my stomach.

"Let's get ye to a chair." John insisted as he led me to a table. I sat down and fell back, trying my best to calm down.

"Sadie I'm sorry I upset you." George said with a completely different tone of voice. He was much more at peace and rational.

"Who was she?" I managed to mumble through sharp breaths.

"She was just a call girl, alright? Nothing happened." He assured.

"But something was going to happen, wasn't it?"

"Probably, yeah." He shrugged. "Look, you have no right to question who I share me bed with after you left me for John!" He spat.

"I did not leave you for John!"

"Oh yeah? Then how else do you explain what you did?"

I looked over to John briefly, then back to George.

"I had to get away! It was too much!" I bellowed.

"Too much? Sadie I professed me bloody love to you! I said I was done with Olivia and that you and I could start our lives together! Isn't that everything you ever wanted?"

I couldn't respond. I only cried more.

"I gave up everything for you, Sadie." He said quietly. "And what did you do? You ran to John fucking Lennon like a lost little puppy!"

"Alright, alright. That's enough, George." John finally spoke up.

"Oh shut the fuck up. This is between me and Sadie, alright?"

"No! She's not yer girl, George! Ye don't own her!"

"I think I've more than proved to her how much I love her. Me whole life is torn apart because of my fucking love for her!" He gritted his teeth.

"George can you honestly say that you would have thrown everything away if you hadn't gotten caught? You only professed your love to her because you knew Olivia wouldn't take ye back. You and I both know that if Olivia hadn't kicked you out you'd still be playing house."

I couldn't believe why I was hearing. I looked around and the only people watching were the front desk girls and the bartenders. No reporters, thankfully.

"Sadie." George shifted his attention to me, completely avoiding John's valid point.

"Sadie I asked you point blank if there was something going on between ye and Lennon. Ye told me there wasn't... so who's the bloody liar now?"

I was hurt beyond belief, my eyes nearly swollen shut from crying.

"George I was telling the truth! Nothing happened between us... not while you and I were together..." I trailed off, looking down at the table.

"Ah-ha! But ye are sleeping with him, yeah?"

I wiped my tears away and looked up again.

"Yes. We made love, not that that's any of your business."

"Such a little slag, you are." He pounded his palm against the table loudly, startling me.

"We're leaving, come on." John tugged at my arm. I was dead weight. I couldn't move.

"Sadie, come on." He repeated.

"Yeah Sadie, go run off with your knight in shining armor. I don't need ye. In fact, I'll just ca-"

"George I'm pregnant." I blurted out, cutting him off mid-sentence. I immediately bit my lip after the words left my mouth.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24.2K 886 21
In 1984, Paul is questioning his marriage with Kathleen whom he has been married for just less than a year. He plans to leave her soon but all his pl...
44.6K 982 51
Annabell mccallister is something else. When she was 11 she ran away from Texas to england to begin a new life. One night she runs into 4 people. an...
9.7K 660 27
Paul falls for "the local whore" that lives on Lime Street. Little does he know, she's hiding something huge.
9.3K 523 46
Clarice is a teenager living with the Fab Four in Liverpool before they were famous and falls hard for Ringo but a date between her and Ringo will ch...