hidden heart | jjk ✓

By darlintayy

"Woah.." You trailed your fingers down his chest to his lower stomach, feeling him flinch from the sudden tou... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
update
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Forty
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK pt 2
SEQUEL?

Thirty-Nine

4.4K 113 28
By darlintayy

Very Long Chapter (also mature stuff)
--

3 weeks later

"Jimin, please do me this one favor and get up..." Yoongi begged him, pulling on his arm but no so roughly.

"Just let me sleep." Jimin said without any emotion, just layed on his bed, staring out his window.

"Ive been easy with you for the past three weeks but today is a must for you to get up." Jimin rolled over and looked at Yoongi.

"What day is it?" Jimin worriedly asked.

"The funeral." Jimin squeezed his eyes shut as if he was being reminded once again that he ex lover was gone.

"You need to get dressed, y/n and Jungkook will meet us there." Yoongi walked over to Jimins closet and pulled out a suit.

"This will do." Yoongi lays the suit next to Jimin.

"Yoongi.." Yoongi turned to look at Jimin before walking out.

"For what?" Jimin sat up and grabbed the suit, looking down at it whike playing with the material.

"For everything, I know we are all coping with h-his umm.. you know.. but you have managed to have been there for all three of us, even though it wasnt your job." Yoongi smiled and hugged Jimin sweetly and tightly.

"I know Ive had a rough past with all of you, but I'm just glad I could be here now. Ill always be here for you Jimin." Jimin bit back his tiny smile and hugged Yoongi back.

"Now get changed, I'll go make you something to eat." Jimin nodded and watched Yoongi exit the room.

Jimin sighed and pulled out his phone.

He opened his gallery and started scrolling through it.

The first picture he came across was when they were hanging out, trying to have a movie night.

At the time Jimin didn't know about Taehyungs feelings so everything was still a secret to him.

As they were watching the movie, Taehyung was getting tired and fell asleep leaning on Jimins shoulder.

Jimin didnt want wake him but also knew Taehyung want comfortable laying the way he was. So Jimin lightly moved Taehyung down enough so he was laying his head on his thighs.

Taehyung moved his legs on his own so that way he was laying straight on the couch.

The second picture he swiped to was when Taehyung had picked up Jimin from his house.

He didn't want to be home alone so Taehyung offered to puck him up and they would go out to eat.

Jimin decided on no food but he indeed wanted some coffee. So Taehyung took him to the closest cafe.

The next photo was a picture from when Jimin randomly showed up to Taehyungs house with a bag full of sunglasses.

He told Taehyung he only wanted one pair but couldn't decide and next thing he knew, he bought a bag full.

Taehyung laughed at him and tool the bag. He searched through it and pulled out a pair that he liked.

Taehyung pulled out his phone to check how he looked with them on and smiled.

Jimin laughed at him and said he looked nice, then snatched his phone from him.

He went into the camera and told Taehyung to look cool.

But cool to them wasn't cool, it was cute and goofy.

For the next couple minutes Jimin just sat there, scrolling through his gallery.

Tears finding there way to appear.

He remembered when y/n walked in on them watching funny cat videos and snapped there picture.

Y/n had told them how cute they looked and both boys became a blushing mess.

Y/n had then walked out leaving both boys embarrassed.

Jimin had gone to get off of Taehyung but when he tried, Taehyung pulled him back.

He said "stay, i like cuddling with you."

Jimin smiled wide, laying back down on top of Taehyung.

He was able to hear Taehyungs heart beat that was beating fast and catch Taehyungs messy breathing.

Jimin sat up and looked at Taehyung.

Both as close as ever.

Jimin glanced at Taehyungs lips as did the other do the same.

Jimin wasnt sure of his sexuality at the time but he knew something was up when he started to develop these odd feelings towards Taehyung.

Jimin spoke up asking a question.

"Can I maybe try something..?" Jimin has shyly asked.

Taehyung nodded, hoping Jimin was going to do what he wanted also.

Jimin slowly and nervously leaned him, stopping just above Taehyungs lips as his brushed over.

Just the tiniest touch made Jimins and Taehyungs heart stop, feeling the spark of electric run its course through there bodies.

Jimin then closed the gap between them and locked his lips with Taehyungs.

Taehyung didnt kiss back at first, trying to comprehend what was actually happening.

After a moment, Taehyung kissed back.

The feeling they both had was nothing like they jave ever felt before in there life. The tiny touches Taehyungs hands did.

Softly sliding up Jimins waist, arms, neck. Taehyung placed his hand behinds Jimins neck, nor head and used that as an advantage to pull him closer.

Jimin didnt understand what he was feeling but he was enjoying it.

His whole body was.

His hands propped himself up, causing Taehyung to loosing his grip on him.

Jimin adjusted himself better on Taehyung where he was straddling Taehyung.

They both just looked at each other, breathing out of control and the position they were in was no help either.

Taehyung watched Jimin scan his body underneath him.

Jimins hands slowly moved to Taehyungs chest and lightly brushed his fingers down.

Taehyung loved every feeling of it.

Once Jimin got to the hem of Taehyungs shirt, he hesitantly moved his hands under it.

His cool fingertips brushing over Taehyungs beautiful toned abs.

Taehyung was so caught up in the moment that he may have let out a soft moan from the touch.

That drove the inside of Jimin crazy and next thing you know,Taehyung groans and pulled Jimin down on him, smashing his lips onto his.

Their kiss was rouch but passionate.

Taehyung flipped them over so he was on top and immediately put his right hand under Jimins shirt, gripping his waist.

Taehyung sucked and bit at Jimins bottom lip, making Jimin moan in plessure.

He kissed up Jimins jaw, to his ear.

"How far?" Taehyung seductively whispered, biting Jimins ear making Jimins insides shutter, closing his eyes.

"W-what?" Jimin stuttered.

"How far can we go?" Taehyung whispered once again, kissing his eay down Jimins neck.

"I-Ive neve-never .." Taehyung smirked to himself but Jimin was able to feel him on his skin.

Taehyung went face to face with Jimin, waiting for Jimin to open his eyes.

Once he did, he was amazed by the beauty infront of him.

"Tell me when to stop okay?" Taehyung said and Jimin quickly nodded.

Taehyung kissed Jimin ever so sweetly, wanting to savor the feeling of there kiss.

Then he sat up removing his shirt.

He threw it on the ground and looked back at Jimin.

Jimin was eyeing him in a wanting way, brushing his finger tips against Taehyung.

Taehyung leaned down and kissed at his Jaw, all the way down his neck.

Sucking in all the places he could untik he knew he found Jimins spot.

Jimin let out a moan of pleasure as Taehyung worked his magic.

Taehyung pulled at the hem of Jimims shirt, asking if it was okay to take it off.

Jimin already knew and started to take it off quickly.

Taehyung watched him very quickly take off his shirt.

He was happy to finally know he wasnt the only one wanting this.

Taehyung leaned back down and placed small kisses on Jimins chest, all the way to his nipples.

Of course Taehyung played around with them, making Jimin moan quite a bit.

Jimin ruffled Taehyungs hair, arching his back as Taehyung kissed lower and lower.

Once he got to his pants, Taehyung looked up, recieving a nod from Jimin.

Taehyung slowly undid his belt and slid down Jimins pants.

Watching Jimins member push up in his boxers.

Taehyung, grinned at the sight infront of him.

Taehyung kissed above the hem of his boxers then moved lower to kiss Jimins thick thighs.

He then looked up to see Jimins head thrown back, moaning from Taehyungs movements.

Taehyung kissed the top of him member very lightly feeling Jimins twitch under him every time.

After a few seconds of doing that he licked over it, the material of the boxers already wet from both Taehyung and Jimin.

"T-Taehyung, p-pl-please- ah." Jimim begged.

Taehyung took of his pants and got back onto Jimin.

"Tell me when your close." Jimin nodded, waiting for Taehyung to do something.

Just then Taehyung, hovered over Jimin and placed himself inbetween him.

He started to grind slowly onto him, feeling the thin friction in between them.

Jimin was a moaning mess, the faster Taehyung went. Taehyung was also a moaning mess but hearing Jimin make such beautiful noises was motivation for him to speed up.

"Ah, Im- im c-close T-Tae."  Taehyung was going to keep going but Jimin stopped him.

"W-wait, stop." Taehyung was confused until he heard what Jimin said next.

"I want you."
-

Ya'll know what happened next ;)

-

After there night spent well, they both woke up happy and together.

Luckily, Y/n and Jungkook had left right after taking that photo of them so they were alone when it all happened.

Taehyung had woken up first and just smiled at the piece of art next to him.

As then, Jimin woke up catching Taehyungs smile.

They made small talk for awhile until Taehyung suddenly brought up the question.

"What does this make us?" Jimin then started to feel nervous and scared.

He loved everything that happened that night, but wasnt sure what it meant. Why he had to put a label on it.

He was confused and immediately sat up.

"Uh.. I-Umm.. Friends with benefits?" Jimin questioned,more to himself.

Taehyung sat up and asked if there was a possibility they could be something more.

Taehyung had also confessed to how he really felt for Jimin but Jimim stay frozen.

He asked himself, am i gay?

do i like taehyung?

He was lost and confused and nervous, especially when Taehyung was sitting next to him waiting for an answer.

So the first thing Jimin said was.

"Im not gay." Taehyungs heart shattered, more confused than ever.

"But last night." Jimin shook his head scared to admit the truth.

"Last night was fun, but Im not one of you." Thats where Taehyung lost it and stood up, putting his clothes back on.

"W-where are you going?" Jimin asked, stuttering from the rush of Taehyung.

"Im not going anywhere, you are. This is my house. I want you out." Jimin knew he had said the wrong things but he was just so scared to accept everything.

So instead of arguing with Taehyung, he grabbed his clothes, got dressed and left.

And that was how the whole fight broke out.

-

Jimin at the moment was in tears from the entire memory.

He shut off his phone and threw it against the wall.

Yoongi ran in and quickly pulled Jimin into a tight hug while he cried into his chest.

"Its okay Jimin, Im here for you.." Yoongi just rubbed his arm until Jimin was able to sit up without crying.

"I-Im sorry.. I-I just.." Yoongi placed his hand on top of Jimins.

"Its okay, your okay.." Jimin then leaned back into Yoongi and thet stayed that way for a little bit until they knew that didnt have much time until the funeral.

--

What a chapter...

So i decided to write maybe about two more chapters?

One that shows 3 weeks later with Y/n and Jungkook before the funeral

& another for just the funeral and a time jump maybe ?

But as of now, I love you all and thank you for reading this book!

Im so sad its ending soon!

Dont forget to vote 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 673 23
"Jump." He said smirking at you, nodding to him you folds your legs on his torso him walking towards the car, landing your ass on the cool surface, a...
10.6M 430K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...
736K 30.4K 70
You got up so sudden that you almost lost your balance but fortunately someone held your arms. "You okay?" A deep voice said "I uh I'm fine. Just a l...
17 0 1
the music started and jungkook decided that it was his moment to put on a show. he had seen jimin's expression and he was going to give him something...