♥One Night Stand ..With My Br...

By DiamondsAndGlitter

-Juliette Haley's the girl everyone envy's. She's got everything a girl could wish for. She's beautiful and p... More

One Night Stand ..With My Brother's BestFriend ! [♥Introduction]
Chapter Two
Chapter 3

Chapter 4

2.3K 46 9
By DiamondsAndGlitter

Remember People , It's The Comments And Votes That Keep This Story Going(:

Chapter Four

Juliette. Pov

The ride to camp was quiet and akward. No one barely said a word. I kept my face turned to the window so I didn't have to look at Jace. Drake was trying to be the peacemake but he was really just being annoying. Two horrible hours in a car with two morons, who I both hate at the moment, it's torture really.

''Wow ..I'm bored.'' Drake decieded to announce.

''Do you talk just to hear yourself?'' I asked him.

''Not all the time.'' He answered.

''That's nice.'' I repiled snidley.

''So did you catch the new Harry Potter Movie?''

''If this is you're weird way of trying to communicate , it's so not working.'' Jace told him.

''It was pretty good. I'm a big Harry Potter fan.'' Drake told me as if he hadn't heard Jace at all.

''You like Harry Potter?'' I asked him

''Yeah. I'm a Harry Potter dork.'' He said.

''Well there's something you and Juliette have in common. She's a dork too.'' Jace said

I rolled my eyes,''Shut your mouth.'' I was still a little mad at him and I didn't want to even talk to him.

''Am I lying? You have every movie, book, and poster that has to do with Harry Potter.''

''And you're a Star Wars geek!'' I yelled

Jace blushed. ''Shut up!''

''Dude, you like Star Wars? Since when?'' Drake asked him.

''It's nothing. She doesn't know what she's saying. She's a hater like that.''

''Yeah whatever Yoda.'' I muttered.

Drake busted out laughing,''Dude she just called you YODA!''

Jace's eyebrows furrowed and he kept his eyes on the road.

''Drake, just shut up okay?'' I said

''Fine.'' He said pretending to look hurt.

I sighed. This was going to be the longest car ride of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 2.4K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
110K 4.9K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
109K 1.5K 30
Nagkataon naman na ang dumating na jeep ay lima nalamang ang kasya, kaya nauna ng pumasok si mama sumunod naman sina kuya tanner, mac at kuya Cedric...
71K 3.1K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...