New Girl

By VasZappeniin

Perrie Edwards is a sixteen-years old girl, she is the loud and goofy girl, she is blonde, has blue eyes and... More

New Girl
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Epilogue
Final Author's Note
Character Ask
Character Ask - Answers

Chapter Four

7.1K 213 34
By VasZappeniin

I decided to take a shower and Jesy was nice enough to show me where I could find the showers. I turned up the water and after Jesy had left I stripped off and stepped inside. The hot water was running down my skin and I closed my eyes, the water dripping down from my hair.

I breathed out heavily before I smiled slightly. Never had I expected that this could all happen, let alone in only one week. I wasn’t the outsider anymore; no, now I was one of the cool kids, if you wanted to say it like this, and even a boy had asked me out already.

And what about the girls? Perrie seemed to like me from the beginning even though I could see something was wrong with her. Not like she was mental or something although she always was a little bit crazy but that was what people liked about her. It was rather the fact that it looked like she was hiding a secret from everyone and I wanted to know what it was.

But how could I ask her? Sure, we became good friends already and I would call her my best friend but only because she is the only friend I ever had. To her I was maybe just another friend, not even a good friend and that kind of made me sad.

Anyway, I could not just ask her. How stupid would that be? She would only say that it wasn’t my business and then I would’ve ruined the friendship... but I wanted to know so badly. Not because I was simply curious – okay, maybe a bit but that wasn’t the main reason. I wanted to help her. Hiding a secret wasn’t a big deal to me because no-one knew how I had been bullied at my old school but this was something else.

It seemed to eat her from the inside and I really wanted to be there for her. She was there for me, she had made me happy and she had made me to the girl I was at the moment. It was only fair that I helped her with her problems, right?

But the other thing was... what was about Jes and Leigh? Did they really not see what was wrong with Perrie? Or did they just not care about her?

No, scratch that, I am sure they do care about their best friend. That’s what best friends are there for, right?

And here we have it again – best friends. I guess Perrie would tell me if we were better friends... Maybe Jesy and Leigh already knew. Was it about a boy?

I could feel my heart hurt at that thought. What on earth was wrong with me? Whenever I was thinking about Perrie (and maybe it meant something that I was constantly thinking about the Blondie) something inside me was different than when I thought about like my parents or my brother Karl...

“Jade?” A voice asked and I jumped a little. The shower head dropped and the water was shooting around. “Jade, are you okay?” Perrie’s worried voice said.

“Yeh!” I shouted back and turned off the water quickly. “What do you need?”

“Well, err, the girls and I are pretty tired already and we would go to bed now. It’s already three in the morning.” She chuckled and I smiled a little, too. “So, are you finished soon? Leigh doesn’t sleep tight really and she is kind of afraid you’d wake her up.” Her voice got quieter and I could imagine her cheeks flushing pink – she was so cute sometimes!

“Yeh, I’m done already!” I shouted. “Can I take one of those white towels?” I asked and pointed at them although she couldn’t see me.

“Yup! See ya in a sec, we’re waiting downstairs.”

“Alright!” I shouted and grabbed a towel to wrap it around my chest. I stepped out of the hot shower, shivering by the sudden cold. I muttered some swear words and quickly dried my body so I could take on the warming clothes again.

I rushed downstairs and I saw the girls sitting there, Jesy’s eyes half-closed, Perrie was stretching her body and Leigh yawned. “Sorry!” I murmured and took place. Perrie was lying on the right side and I was lying between her and Leigh, Jesy was on the left end.

“Good night, ladies,” Jesy laughed, then she turned around so her back was facing all of us. I felt my eye lids becoming heavier and I yawned and said good night at the same time which made us all chuckle quietly.

***

I had no idea what time it was when I woke up but it was extremely dark and I felt someone’s arms and legs around me. I knew why I had woken up. I wasn’t used to be pressed against someone’s body but it was like I was their teddy – and I didn’t feel like complaining about it.

Two thin arms were wrapped around my upper body, holding me as tight as possible, and a thin leg was between mine, the other upon my legs so my leg was between the other’s person’s. I felt warm and as I breathed in it smelt like tulips. I sighed out, my eyes still closed and I could feel the person’s hair tingle my face.

I wanted to remove their hair but I couldn’t move and I was afraid to make the person pull back from me. Was this... cuddling?

A smile crept onto my face and I wrapped my arms around the other person. They were thin but a bit taller than me (which wasn’t a big deal since I was like the shortest person ever). I opened my eyes but I could really see nothing.

But soon I knew it could only be Perrie.

Wait, Perrie?!

Why was the thought of cuddling with Perrie suddenly so... weird? I shrieked a bit and could feel her moan. She pulled back from me and I could hear her murmur something. “What’s the time?” She asked.

“Dunno...” I murmured shyly and I knew that my cheeks were burning hot. I was glad she couldn’t see my right now because I was so extremely confused! Something was happening to me; something that had never been happening but I couldn’t tell what it was.

I wanted to say anything but I couldn’t... It was like I didn’t know anymore how to pronounce words, not even letters and let alone entire sentences.

“Go back to sleep then, babe...” She murmured and turned around again and I felt her back pressed to my back. She grabbed my arm and put it around her waist so I would her tight and I felt my cheeks heating even more.

“Yeah, but... I... I, err need to pee...” I murmured and she sighed. “You know where it is?” She asked tiredly and yawned.

I nodded and murmured a quiet yes before I removed my arm from her waist and stood up. As quiet as I could I walked towards the bathrooms and switched on the light. I blinked, blinded by the sudden brightness, but soon I was used to it and breathed out heavily, leaning over the sink. What the hell?!

I looked at my face – as I thought it was bright red and I had a weird expression on my face I had never seen again. I wanted to go back to tell Perrie what was...... wait, why Perrie? Couldn’t I also go to Jesy or Leigh? Or shouldn’t it be my mum I wanted to talk to?

Why Perrie? I only knew her for like a week, not even seven days... So, what made her so special? Why did I want to go back to the living room, lie down on the sofa and cuddle myself into Perrie like we had been cuddling before?

You like her.

My eyes widened as the thought struck my mind and I shook my head. I couldn’t like Perrie, could I? She also was a girl and I didn’t know her for long. No, that was ridiculous. It was just because Perrie was the first person that has ever been nice to me, apart from my family.

Admit it already, you like her more than just a good friend.

Again I shook my head. That wasn’t true! It couldn’t be...

“Jade?”

“Huh?” I asked, jumping a little by Perrie’s voice.

“Are you okay?”

“Sure I am... w-why shouldn’t I?” I asked, my heartbeat suddenly racing. What was going on here? This wasn’t even normal anymore! Something was wrong with me –and I surely was not in love with Perrie.

“Because you’re in there for almost half an hour now. You sure, you okay?”

My eyes widened – half an hour already?! “Erm, yeah, I really am okay. Thank you, Pez.”

“No problem. If you need anything, call me, okay? I’ll come and help you.”

My heart skipped a beat and I sunk to the ground, hiding my face in my hands. I didn’t know anymore what the hell was going on with me, my head was almost pounding but not painfully. It was just filled with questions I couldn’t answer.

Why was my heart racing?

Why did I want to cuddle with her?

Why would I want to kiss her?

What, no! That didn’t just flash my mind! That was just because I was already getting paranoid... Everything was alright... I was just overreacting.

Suddenly I heard someone sob and my head snapped up. I listened again as a silent sob escaped someone’s mouth. I quickly got up, unlocked the bathroom’s door and went out to where I had heard the sobs.

“Perrie?” I asked confused as I saw her sitting on the ground, her legs pulled into her chest and her head resting on her knees. “What’s the problem?” I asked again as she didn’t say anything and sat down next to her on the cold floor.

“It’s nothing...” She murmured and wiped her eyes, quickly putting on a smile.

“Perrie, I’ve seen this all week now...” I said. I couldn’t keep in any longer what I wanted to ask so badly. I knew something was bothering her. “I can see it that you’re sometimes forcing a smile and that you’re not always truly happy. I saw it the day I was coming to this school.” I smiled sadly and she looked at me wide-eyed. “You should know... that you can trust me with every problem. I would not tell anyone if you wanted me to keep it.”

She smiled and wrapped her arms around me to hug me. “Jade, I don’t think there is anyone in this world who is a better human than you are... You are... friendly, open minded, funny... everything anyone could ever ask for. What are you doing here with me? I know Liam asked you out for tonight... Why didn’t you say yes?”

“Because you’re my friend,” I smiled and I felt weird, calling her my friend. “Friends before guys, right? And it seems like you’d need a friend. Now come on, tell me what’s wrong.”

She breathed out heavily and hugged me once more before she got up. “It’s okay, really. But thank you, Jay. You’re an amazing girl.” She kissed my cheek and left me on the ground. The skin she had touched with her lips was burning and I couldn’t help but touch my cheek.

My fingers grazed over the skin softly and I felt myself smiling awkwardly.

Okay, I admit it.

I fancy Perrie.

~*~

A/N: I dunno, I was just in the mood to write another chapter today! I try to keep up with this and update at least once a week :) 

Hope you liked the update! Anyone can guess Perrie's secret? ;)

One the side is a german song - BUT it's with english lyrics and I think it fits a bit because Jade doesn't know what to say... :D

Marlene xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 18.1K 152
🌸 COMPLETED 🌸 🌸 BOOK TWO IS NOW PUBLISHED 🌸 Imagines of queen Perrie Louise Edwards 👑 All imagines are girlxgirl and are all written by me. Enjo...
130K 3.9K 24
~ In which an obsessed gang leader chases after an innocent girl~ The infamous Perrie Edwards always gets what she wants no matter what she has to do...
56.4K 1.5K 17
Jade Thirlwall is a famous 20 year old singer. Everyone knows about her secrets and her pasts. The bad things that happened in her life, the good thi...
251K 4.4K 42
One Direction and Little Mix have been through it all together, they have had amazing stories to remember, and memories that they can't wait to forge...