What Are The Odds (Abusedread...

Par sarcasticliv

Having a mother who left you at an early age of 6 and having a powerful quirk that could beat All Might himse... Plus

This is home...?-Edited
Exam
Quirk explanations
First Day
Explanation Time
I am...
Quirk explanation 2
Suitors?!
Now, what's the outcome?
Just let me die
Would you care?
Why do you do this to me?
Thank you!

Long time no see

247 5 2
Par sarcasticliv

(Indulge in the picture above of the beautiful sun from Nigeria)
Hey guys! So this is the last of this book.
You might be confused. You should be.
My previous idea was to create a villain version of this book, however, school and other life issues have stopped me from pursuing that path. But, I do want to give you guys the opportunity to write a villain version of this book (if you want); just be sure to credit me.

Thank you guys so much for everything. I really appreciate you all so much (even if I don't know you)

Thanks!
~ Liv

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

111K 4.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...
793K 25.9K 42
βœΏβ€ Completed! β€βœΏ my name is (y/n) toshinori , I'm 18 years old and I'm a graduate of U.A. high. I finished in the Top place in all of my classes all...
116 7 8
strelitzia flowers ⋆qฺ bnha x OC Someone living on earth had a thought, what would happen if you took two of the most powerful quirks and meshed the...
814K 26.8K 26
Your entire life has been spent in a experiment facility. Your quirk is strange and powerful, and no one can quite pin point what it is, which is why...