FROSTBITE | S. Rogers/B. Barn...

By Cavelnimicum

When Steve saved her, he didn't think he would grow so attached. When Steve left her, she didn't think she'd... More

Cold Chills
Freezing
Metal
Ice Blue
Thaw
Icicle
Goosebumps
House Warming Party
Winter
Frozen In Time
Iced Wine
Ice Age
Siberia
Sub Zero
Champagne On Ice
Skating On Thin Ice
Frozen Heart
Brain Freeze
Cold As Ice
Snow Storm
Avalanche
Cryophobia
Glacier
Shattered
Condensation
Solid

Melting

1.1K 46 18
By Cavelnimicum

Tears, hot and salty, ran down Steve's cheeks when Janie's body slammed harshly into his own. His right hand grabbed hold of her lower back when he felt her fingers wrap tightly around the nape of his neck and her legs around his waist. He used his super-soldier strength to hold her up as they embraced, taking in the scent of her hair like it was the last thing he ever expected to smell ever again. The heavenly scent of vanilla and black pepper invaded his nostrils as he pressed his nose up against her temple and he sighed, muscles straining while he held her up to him. They were still fighting, but things were finally looking up.

Steve held her in an embrace so tight it constricted Janie's breathing because he needed to feel every ounce of her body against his own, for simply holding her wasn't quite enough for him to make sure she was really there with him. He had to miss her for five years, five long years of feeling like a part of him had gone missing and finally, the lost puzzle piece had appeared from underneath the rug and he'd been able to put the whole thing back together.

"You're here," he sighed into strands of chocolate hair, "you're really here."

The world melted around her when Steve's gesture of affection continued to warm her from the inside out. She leaned back, watching the tears that fell from his eyes, and choked up, forcing herself to keep her tears from spilling.

"Don't cry, big guy," she choked, "don't cry."

It was odd, having to comfort a man twice her size, but Janie took it upon herself to wipe the droplets from his rosy cheeks.

"Thought you were gone," he mumbled.

"I'm here Stevie," she assured him, "I'm back now."

The touch of her fingertips against his cheek caused the whirl of nervous butterflies that fluttered around in his stomach to die down. It eased the dread that had settled inside him five years ago and unlocked the cage his heart had been trapped in for the first time since her death. He hadn't felt much of anything in five years' time, but he could feel this.

He pressed a strong kiss to her temple once he put her back on the ground, squeezing her softly once more just to make sure she was really standing beside him, looking up at him with doe eyes. His chest swelled when she smiled at him and when she took a stand beside him with her knives drawn, Steve knew they would win the battle once and for all.

"I have to return the stones eventually," he said, pulling on his combat boots.

"Can't someone else do it?" Janie asked, "haven't you done enough already?"

"Baby, please," Steve mumbled, "I have to do this. I owe it to Tony. I promised him I would take them back."

Janie sighed, lifting herself off the bed she'd just woken up in. Steve had allowed her to sleep in after the fight because he figured she could use the rest. The hotel room they rented because the facility's destruction was far too fancy to her taste, but Steve insisted. He wanted her to be comfortable.

They slept in each other's arms like babies, glad the battle had finally been won for good. Steve woke up in the dead of night, sweat rolling in beads across his chest until he realized she was there beside him fast asleep.

Janie got up on her knees and pressed herself against Steve's back, clasping her hands around his collarbones and into his shirt. He hissed at how cold her hands were against his heated skin and shivered when her mouth found his earlobe.

"I missed you," she whispered, pressing a quick peck to his neck when he reached behind him so he could squeeze the softness of her thighs.

"You tellin' me," he hummed, "I finally have my girl back."

Janie's stomach clenched when he spoke and her breathing hitched when his right hand found its way underneath the nightgown she wore. When his hand reached her hip and he still didn't feel the fabric of panties, his hand retracted slowly, a blush creeping quickly upon his cheeks.

Steve turned to face her while she scooted back on the bed, allowing him to crawl in between her legs when her head reached the wooden headboard.

"Shoes on the bed," she taunted, "really Rogers? Didn't your momma teach you better than that?"

His eyes darted across her face, a handsome grin on his face. He could smile again, at least for now, without feeling insufferable guilt. Her mouth hovered over his, heart hammering deep inside her chest because the feeling of Steve's weight hovering over her frame made her nervous and excited at the same time.

"I have to go help them rebuild the time machine," he muttered between heated kisses in which Janie hardly allows him to breathe, "they need me for the heavy lifting."

"I don't care," she mumbled, "want you."

His breathing hitched and his heart skipped while he contemplated what to say. His hips jerked towards the mattress without his realization, and as his jeans came in contact with the satin nightgown he had to hold back a whimper.

"Steve," Janie whined, "I need you."

"Are you sure? You don't owe me anything..." he trailed off, biting his lower lip in fear of talking her out of it. He wanted it but hated to think of it as forcing her.

"Yes," she nodded, "please."

His brows knit together when Janie began to reach for his belt, pulling the Italian leather through the loops before tossing it to the side without watching it land on the fluffy carpet of their hotel room. His eyes, crystal blue, found hers quickly, searching for the consent he needed. She kissed him quickly, lips crashing while Steve felt the button on his jeans being yanked open.

She began to claw for his shirt, begging him to take it off with her hands alone. He obliged, pulling away from her mouth for a moment. The shirt went over his head and onto the floor, ruffling up his blond locks and pushing them before his eyes. Janie's eyes followed the contours of Steve's abdomen, the silky smooth skin carved into perfection and her eyes traveled across his shoulders, broad and electrifying to the touch.

Her hand reached for his, taking it and guiding it towards the hem of her nightgown. He grabbed hold of the fabric and began to pull it up, revealing more of her skin with every inch he exposed. Janie shivered when his hand glided along the side of her ribcage and in one swift motion, the dress had found its spot on the floor, where it would stay for the rest of the day. She was naked in an instant, for she didn't wear any undergarments to bed.

Steve reached for her left breast, taking her nipple between his fingers and rolling it until it perked up. It was impossible to help the craving that soared through Janie's body when he pressed his lips to her right breast, licking and sucking agonizingly slow on the tender flesh.

"Steve," she whined, making him smile.

His hand found its way down to her most sensitive area. He could tell she was already wet from how easy it was for his fingers to run slowly up and down her folds. Then finally, Steve plunged a finger into her, causing her back to arch involuntarily and her eyes to screw shut.

She grabbed a hold of his shoulders, pulling him to her so she could kiss him once more. A second finger disappeared into her, slowly sliding further in and back out, causing her to squeal when he curled them upwards into a come hither motion.

"Are you my girl?" He asked, voice low and suddenly surged with confidence. 

"Yeah," she stammered, "I'm your girl Steve."

Another finger, pumping faster this now. Wetness coated the digit instantly, allowing him to slide it in faster. Janie began to reach for his boxers, frustrated by the only piece of fabric that still separated them. Her cheeks were flushed, breath coming out in small huffs. A small moan left her lips, eyes falling shut when he hit the right spot with his fingers. She didn't want him to stop, didn't ever want the moment to come to an end, but it did, causing her to groan, which earned another grin from Steve.

He slid his fingers out, satisfied with how easily he prepared her pussy for his cock and stood up from the bed, finally taking off his underwear in one rapid tug. Janie inhaled sharply at the size of him, pupils dilating at the forethought of having him buried deep inside her like a hidden treasure.

He climbed back onto the bed, erection pressing against Janie's mound while he kissed her lovingly on her swollen lips. One of his arms went under her back and around her shoulder and he used it to pull her closer to him, while he used the other one to take a hold of his rock hard member.

"Gonna make you my girl," he muttered against her ear, breath hot and fanning across her shoulder.

"Wanna be your girl," she replied softly, heart hammering against Steve's.

Perfect teeth sank into the delicate skin of the crook of Steve's neck when he guided his cock slowly inside of her. Janie had to bite her lip to keep her thoughts away from the unfamiliar sting caused by the thickness of Steve inside her. He continued to push his hips forward until he bottomed out, allowing her for a moment to get used to the feeling of him filling her up completely.

"You okay?" He asked silently, trying his hardest to keep himself from spontaneously combusting right then and there.

His jaw was tense when he felt her lift her hips, allowing the feeling of her heat to radiate through his entire being. Her legs squeezed around his lower back, fingers grazing the skin along his spine until he finally moved again. Her moans were pretty and her breathing sounded heavy in his ear, a sound he treasured with every fiber of his being.

As she laid there underneath him, hair beautifully sprawled across the pillow, lips rosy and plump from kissing him, he couldn't help but loathe himself.

Steve Rogers would never forgive himself for what he was about to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1.7K 51
"He walked into my heart like he always belonged there, took down my walls and lit my soul on fire." - "I have completely fallen for you. Everything...
21.1K 2.1K 30
The one who she should fear, could just be the one to save her... I do not own any Marvel characters - just my OC Warning! 18+ - Contains sexual cont...
289K 7.5K 23
"Promise you'll come find me when you're done?" "When do I not?" ━ Steve Rogers X OC ━ Takes places during Age Of Ultron WARNING: I WROTE THIS IN MID...
368K 13.1K 63
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Howard Stark's younger sister becomes an inventor and falls for the blue-eyed super-soldier steve rogers x grace stark (oc) captain a...