A Phoenix rises from the ashe...

By TheRealAlucard

Edward Phenex was the younger brother by the Phenex family. Although he was a proud member of the Phenex fami... More

Im sorry
The warriors of the past
Peerage
Harem
Weapons and Abilities
ESCAPE!
Reborn
Harem 2
Harem (final)
New dawn
A Mysterious Being
Manipulating the Manipulator
🎈You'll Float Too.🎈
The truth of my past
Peace Summit Horror
RIP AND TEAR
The hierarchy of the black order!
Hierarchy of the Black Order part 2!
Hierarchy of the black order part 3!
Recovery
I need your help!!!
Welcome to hell

New students

13.4K 146 67
By TheRealAlucard

Also a cringe fest lol.

As the next day came around, Edward was already downstairs with the others. It was six in the morning and the others were up with him.

Kinzie: Okay I managed to pull up the info I collected about the factions.

Kinzie cut the lights off, using a projector on a wall to show the group the files.

Kinzie: let's first start with the devils. After the Phoenix and Sitri family were casted our and no longer families. There has been power vacuums within the underworld. The only family that has been staying away was in fact the bael family. With Rain and Serafall our the picture, Sona Sitri has cut ties with Rias Gremory, only seeing her as an ally rather than friend.

Towa: could she work with us?

Kinzie: given the fact that Rias' brother imprisoned her sister, yes. Now, Her peerage consists of these people.

Images of Koneko, Akeno, Kiba and Issei appeared along with the blonde haired girl.

Johnny: who's the babe.

Raynare: that's Asia Argento. Wielder of Twilight Healing. I killed her for her sacred gear before I died by the red haired bitch.

Edward: Issei Hyoudou is apparently the wielder Boosted Gear with Ddraig as his partner. The two who are my allies and are not to be harmed in anyway are Koneko Toujou and Akeno Himejima. The rest are fair game.

Everyone nodded in acceptance before Kinzie spoke.

Kinzie: I suggest finding the dragon King Tiamat in the familiar forest. She hates Ddraig and devils more than you do so she's bound to help you. Besides that, I'll keep searching for Ravel and the others, they are surprisingly good for hiding.

Edward: Carnage, Alucard, Spawn, I want you two to find them by any means.

The trio nodded before disappearing from sight.

Kinzie: the angels are a different story. Michael has been quiet in how the system works. You're best bet is to contact Gabriel.

Edward let the umbra witches go since they are both of angel and devil descent.

Viola: the fallen. Penemue had been keeping tabs and apparently the Excalibur shards are missing. Two exorcists have been sent to Kuoh to deal with it.

Raven: I'll speak to her. I have unfinished business with her and Roygun.

Raven took Li, Nle and Ile before walking with Viola to get more information.

Kinzie: you want to start your war Edward? We need to know the exact details to beat them before They even had a chance to react. That's why I gave you all missions.

She tossed files to Mikasa, Annie, Levi, Mileena, Wanda, Skarlet and Proxima. After they read this a few times, Levi scoffed.

Levi: school applications? I'm not being surrounded by idiotic brats.

Annie: agreed.

21: it could be fun!

Towa: and beautiful.

Kinzie: you need to keep an eye on Rias. Anything she does could be useful. Only reveal yourselfs if it's worth it.

Proxima: why do I get one?

Kinzie: you are their shadow, watch over them with 21 and Towa.

Sindel: what about me and Jade?

Kinzie: I need you both to contact Katarea Leviathan for me. She's hates Sirzechs more than any of you so you know she will help you. Just expect to get something in return.

The revenants nodded before teleporting away with Raynare and Kalawarner.

Mikasa sighed before looking at the file. Some how she knew that this will get interesting.

A few days later, Kuoh Academy

In the middle of the ORC room, stood a black haired beauty with an orange ribbon in her hair. Her eyes had bags underneath and her face was devoid of any emotion.

Akeno Himejima was stuck in a trance. She wasn't like Koneko who could hide her emotions easily. She was hurting. Hurting that Rias became a monster, hurting that Raven and Sona's family are gone.

Hurting that her love of her life was dead.

She hated that Issei tried to seduce her, going so far as trying to grope her breasts or look up her skirt to see her shaved pussy. It annoyed her to no end that the pervert kept pushing her to the edge. She knew that she changed after Edwards death. She was more angry, the once happy smile now replaced with a scowl of annoyance.

Koneko wasn't fairing better water. Training to the point of exhaustion and her mind was always somewhere else. They both missed Edward, they wanted him back before anything else. She sighed, gripping onto her skirt tightly before feeling hand on her shoulder. She looked to her right, seeing it was Rias who was worried for her friend.

Rias: Akeno. Are you okay? You haven't been yourself at all lately after the party.

Akeno: I'm fine Rias.

Rias flinched slightly from her words, not expecting that tone coming from her best friend before remembering it was Edwards anniversary. The thought of the Phoenix trash made her blood boil. She hated the Phoenix and would kill the ones who got away. She even thought of keeping little ravel as her personal slave. A slave she could starve, beat and fuck whenever she was horny.

Rias: I know you miss Edward... I miss him too... but he would want you to move on.

Akeno growled slightly from her words before walking to the door.

Akeno: and move on to who? The fucking pervert? Give me a break Rias. I'll see you in class.

And with that she left, leaving the red head sad. She walked out the club room, back towards the main building before entering the school.

She walked up the stairs, passing by Momo who gave the king a death glare. She continued to walk, heading to the student council room before knocking twice and going inside. The room was dark,a few strands of light coming in the blinds while a figure sat at the desk.

Sona: Momo. Did you get the file from the principal- oh it's you.

Rias smiled before sitting down at the desk, not aware of Sona's mood change.

Rias: Sona how are you?

Sona: Fine. What do you want.

Rias: oh come on, is that any way to talk to a friend.

Sona: last time i checked, we are no
Longer friends. Now again, what do you want.

Rias: the meeting today. Will you come?

Sona: isn't my problem. That's yours.

Rias' eyebrow twitched from Sona's rudeness before speaking again.

Rias: you sent them to my direction Sona. It's only right you came.

Sona: if I remember correctly, your brother took my control away from this town and arrested my sister on false charges. I'm lucky I'm still breathing at this point. So fix it you fucking airhead.

Rias' eye began to glow, her pod coursing through her veins as she glared at Sona.

Rias: What did you call me.

Sona growled before sitting up, her magic coming off her in waves before she spoke.

Sona: I called you a fucking Airhead. It is your problem. Not mine.

The two had a staring contest, ready to attack at a moments notice before Saji walked in.

Saji: Hey pres- oh.

The girls deactivated their powers before Saji spoke again.

Saji: is this a bad time?

Sona: no , Rias was just leaving.

Rias glared at the girl before standing up and walking off, violently pushing Saji out the way before walking to class.

Saji: What was that about.

Sona: an insect that needs to be exterminated.

Class 3-C

Teacher: now class, I would like to introduce you to our new students, please make them feel welcome.

The class whispered amongst themselves, wondering who could it be.

Motohama: I hope it's a smoking hot chick!

Matsuda: One with a big ass!

Issei: and nice Oppai!

The class scowled before the door opened, revealing four figures. The first was a short man, his wavy black hair did nothing to hide his cold eyes.

The second was a blonde girl, wearing the uniform that hugged her curves. She had her haired in a ponytail, also revealing her blue, cold eyes.

The next was a black haired girl with yellow eyes, the Uniform did nothing to hide her massive tits that rivaled Rias. He also had a black mask over her mouth and nose, going with her shoulder length hair.

The last was similar to the other girl, she wore the uniform and her hair was shoulder length and black. She had cold, brown eyes and a curvy body.

Everyone tensed from the group, the stare they had looked like they were devoid of any emotion.

Levi: I'm Levi Ackerman. This is my cousin Mikasa. Don't talk to us.

Annie: Annie Leonhart.

Mileena: Mileena. Don't ask about my mouth, it's personal.

The way she said that so happy and cheerful made Issei shiver in fear. There gaze landed on him and he felt the aura they were radiating. It felt like his entire body was about to be crushed into a bloody pulp.

'I need to tell buchou about them!' He screamed in his head, really scared of the group.

Teacher: you can sit by them over there.

He pointed to the perverted trio who was pissing in their seats from the girls stares. They all sat down, the stares from their classmates now leaving but Issei was still shaking.

Mikasa opened a message link from their mind to Annie, Levi and Mileena.

Mileena: 'So he is the red dragon emperor? Looks like a weakling.'

Levi: 'pathetic. Erwin would of kicked the brat out of the 104th before Pixis could even drink a sip of his beer.'

Annie: 'I will enjoy crushing the runt underneath my foot.

Mikasa: 'lets hope he picked up on our aura. That way Skarlet and Wanda can speak to Koneko and Akeno.'

Mikasa ended the spell, now pretending to pay attention in class.

An hour later

When class ended, Iseei practically sprinted out his seat, running down the hallway to find Rias and the others. Mileena smirked underneath her mask before whispered.

Mileena: plan A fine. Let's go.

They nodded before walking out the class, heading away from the school and down the street.

Akeno tried to leave class, to head to the orc but was bumped into by a girl with red hair similar to Rias. But what made Akeno cautious was her aura, it made Akeno want to scream in terror from how powerful it was.

Skarlet: I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention.

She grabbed onto her hand, pulling her up before whispering.

Skarlet: roof top. Bring Koneko.

Akeno's eyes widened, hearing her name and Koneko's made her heart stop before Skarlet left. She went to Koneko's homeroom, taking her hand and racing to the rooftop. All while Koneko was protesting what was happening. As they got to the roof, they were met with two woman. One of high was Skarlet but the other had dark red hair and wore a blood red trench coat.

Skarlet: That was fast.

Koneko: who are you.

Wanda: a friend. We know about your past.

That sent shivers of intense fear down their backs they steeled themselves.

Akeno: who are you two really? Your aura are unlike anything we ever felt before.

Wanda giggled before the blood ninja spoke.

Skarlet: we are servants to Edward Phoenix.

Akeno and Koneko almost dropped to the ground, their eyes watering from the mention of his name. It brought them back to the day they saw Edward mutilated by a stray devil. How his family was un justly arrested and almost executed till they were mysteriously broken out. They thought it was Ruval, though no one had seen him or the escapees from the party since. But to hear Edward's name... it made their hearts skip a beat.

Koneko: .... no you are lying... he's dead.

Akeno: he died! Stop lying!

Wanda: he is very much alive.

Akeno: then... take me to him.

Wanda threw a piece of paper at Koneko who caught it. It was an address.

Skarlet: memorize it then burn it.

With that, The blood ninja and the esper disappeared into well... blood.

They sat there on the roof, wondering if Edward was truly alive. If he was, how was he? Was he still the same cute, nervous boy Akeno and Koneko fell in love with? It scared them to no end. Akeno pulled out her phone, seeing it was already four in the after noon, meaning the church members are most likely at the ORC. She walked to the building with Koneko, her mind on one thing only. Edward Phoenix.

Hours later

Akeno and Koneko managed to sneak out the Clubroom, now walking to the address Skarlet gave her.

They triple checked to make sure no one was following them. That Asia or Kiba didn't tail them if Rias did notice they were gone. Luckily, they felt no one.

Once they arrived at the house, they were briefly taken a back from how luxurious it was, the driveway was a semi circle with several cars and motorcycles parked along the way. The grass was evenly cut and the hedges were trimmed neatly.

?: boo.

The girls jumped in shock, seeing a man with black hair, yellow sunglasses and a red hat in the wall. He smirked wildly, his fangs being revealed in the moonlight and further shocking the girls. After seeing his fangs, they knew what he was: a Vampire.

Akeno: we were told... to come here by Skarlet.

?: ah yes. She told me to keep an eye out for you. Please, Enter.

The man disappeared back into the wall, shocking the girls before passing through the gates. After they reached the door, they were greeted by a man in purple jacket and denim jeans. He had his hair slicked back and wore black shades.

?: I see you met Alucard already.

Koneko: and who are you?

?: Johnny Gat. Eddies expecting you.

Johnny moved out the way, allowing the girls to enter and see the inside. 21 and Towa were in of a middle a game of pool, Annie and Levi were arguing as usual and Saibot was sitting in a corner, meditating.

Wanda: I see you made it.

Akeno: you told me Edward would be here.

Jade: he is. Now if you may.

Akeno was slightly shocked to see the revenant, her aura spoke of nothing but pure evil before another voice spoke, this time it came from a woman in pink and silver armor.

Sindel: follow us to his study.

Akeno and Koneko exchanged glances at one another before nodding. Following Sindel and Jade to the second floor. They past Bayonetta who was cleaning her pistols and Jeanne who was helping Mikasa clean her blades. They came to a brown door, pushing it open and revealing a spacious office.

Sindel let the devils through, closing it behind them while they heard three voices.

?: I'm making a meeting to meet Amaterasu tomorrow. She won't be happy to hear what's happening in her country.

The voice came from a woman wearing a black dress that just about covered her ass and legs that were in black tights. She had white sunglasses on her head and a star attached to her belt.

?: Trish and the others should be back tomorrow. They can go with you.

The second was a voice belonging to a girl with short auburn hair tied into a ponytail. She was wearing black boots, blue jeans and a white tank top. However, what caught Akeno and Konekos attention was her left arm, it was pulsating with dense pink and purple energy.

?: if you run into any members that run with Katarea. Tell them I want to meet with her. She will need my help to bring change to the world.

The last was a voice the girls knew to familiar. The voice belongs to a man, wearing a black trench coat with a white button up middle coat beneath with a cross belt on his chest with a symbol on the buckle.

He had a katana on his hip and a shotgun in his back. But still, they knew that voice from anywhere. And it made them tear up.

Akeno: Ed... Edward... is that really you...

Edward slowly turned around, his eyes softening and began to water. He missed Akeno and Koneko so much that it hurt him. There was so much he wanted to say to them but how would they take it.

Edward: Hey Koneko... Hey Akeno.

They ran towards him, tackling him to the ground and wailing between sobs.

Kinzie: gross.

Viola: in the office no less.

It did make the girls slightly jealous but they pushed that away.

Koneko: how are you alive! You died by a stray!

Edward rubbed their backs, comforting them as their wailing became sobs.

Edward: I'll tell you... but you won't like it.

Edward stood up, motioning the girls to sit at the desk. They sat down and Edward began to explain the details. How he met the warriors the factions are afraid of, how they gave him their power, his peerage, and his plans. Upon hearing his story, Akeno and Koneko felt so sorry for him and his family but intense anger at Rias.

Akeno: That bitch... I knew she was up to something. It wasn't like her to fight a stray and not call us.

Koneko: we would of felt something too.

Edward: I know but listen we can't attack yet until we know what's going on. Can you please give us anything to go on?

Koneko: Sona hates Rias after her sister was arrested and a peace meeting will be happening in a couple of weeks. Besides that, all we got are two exorcists in town.

Akeno: by the way, you do realize your plan will end the world, right?

Edward sighed, he was getting sick of hearing that again.

Edward: Yes I know, I'm well aware of that. Those who are with me are completely safe. But onto something else, will you join us? I will never leave you girls again.

Akeno and Koneko gave it some thought. Rias and the devils were being dictators lately and the power vacuum between her and Sona was getting out of hand. They could be with the love of their life, never look back and begin the new era.

Koneko: I'm in. On one condition.

Edward: name it.

Koneko: I want to know what happened to my people.

Edward: talk to Kinzie and she will help you. What about you Akeno?

Akeno: I am with you Edward on one condition.

Edward: name your price.

Akeno smirked, unbuttoning the first few buttons on her school shirt and showing her cleavage to the boy.

Akeno: I am your queen in the new era.

Edward blushed and looked away. Nodding to the sadistic girl before Viola three them two badges.

Viola: welcome to the black order. The rulers of the new world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 377 36
Humanity used to thrive in 2035 until a group of scientists started playing God. This science team was recruited by all the top world leaders and the...
202K 3.4K 48
A/n: This will probably my biggest story I've thought of so far, and possibly one of the most dark and fucked up stories I've written so far. Y/n was...
321K 3.9K 56
After event of Trihexa,the woman in Issei harem except Asia,Ravel,Rossweisse,Yasaka and Kuroka(Ophis not in harem because she see Issei as brother) d...
29 0 6
lucifer's monologue, focuses on a story long before the genesis and the creation of humanity, according to Christian ideology. but this story is noth...