I am sorry(kongart)(completed)

By ramyapa

Arthit have multiple personality disorder .one day his anger personality did a terrible mistake and that's l... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Chapter 66

chapter 13

1.3K 99 10
By ramyapa

kongpop is gazing Arthit face for close to an hour already, even in the sleep his boyfriend seems interesting for Kong, he hugged his lover tightly before pecks his forehead with a confession, "love you".

His lover hot breath caressed his chest,  he trailed down his eyes and saw his lover yawning while rubbing his eyes in a adorable way, "good morning P'arthit, you look so cute" greeted Kong with a remark.

Arthit glanced the clock in the wall and said: "why are you so noisy in the morning lamb? Let me sleep for more".

Kong smiled and hugged the senior tightly and asked the question he wants to ask from last night "Phi, who did you talk with last night?"

Arthit know avoiding Kong will not going to help him so he let out the truth, "my dad, I am trying my best to be good with him but it's not working kong"

"It's fine P'Arthit, one day your dad will understand you till then try your best and do continuously and if you want to get mad at someone I am here for you" offered Kongpop with serious look.

Arthit get warm by the genuine look in Kong face, he smiled thinly and said: "always cheesy".

Kong wants to distract his boyfriend so he changed the topic, "Phi, is it still hurting?", remembering their last night activity Arthit blushed, he hurriedly answered with averting eyes, "No ! I am fine."

"Then shall we go for another round Phi?" Kong asked in a husky voice to his lover.

Arthit heart skips a beat at the words, same time he was excited, hiding his likeness he warned the other, "do you want to die? Don't you dare touch me again lamb?"

Hearing this Kong raised his eyebrows while asking "Didn't I proved last night who is the lamb? Furthermore, you are the one who told me to touch there and go har-.... ahhh ouch phi it hurts"..

Arthit slapped Kong chest harshly in embarrassment, "you shameless fellow! shut your mouth if you don't want me to kill you, you already went 2 rounds last night, for god sake, it's my first time you bedlion!".

Kong laughed and said "bedlion? ...I like it phi, so much better than lamb, call me again".

Arthit flustered but next minute with a mischievous grin he said: "wait till I get my turn I will break your virgin a**".

Getting no comments from lover, Arthit lifts his head from the firm chest to check his lover whose face shines in guilt and dread.

"What happened? Don't worry if you don't want, it's alright, I won't force you, I love you Kong, you make me feel happy, make me realize what I am missing in my life, make me understand I can take care of others too, make me understand my loved one opinion is most important in my life, make me want to live my life for long, even though you are noisy your smile is enough for me to lead a day kong, your presence makes me feel safe and comfortable, your encouragement makes me feel brave so don't feel guilty Kong I am loving the way we make love" finished Arthit and peck Kong lips.

Kong eyes welled up he hugged his boyfriend and buried his face in the latter neck to get console, he feels so much loved by  the latter words so he doesn't want to hide anything from him.

Arthit rubbed Kong back for some time, once Kong calmed down Arthit smiled and ask "are you ok? Do you want to talk about it?"

Kong lay silent hugging the latter tight. When Arthit try to leave the bed Kong stopped him and said "I want to confess something phi," fidgeting, he starts to draw a circle on his lover palm which he held in his hand,

"Phi, I have something to say, it has something to do with my accident too, and I am not a virgin"

Arthit chuckled although he internally goes alarmed by his boyfriend words, "I know bedlion, after all, you had a long relationship before, so no problem! past is past".

Kong hangs his head down, he took a deep breath before saying  "Phi I mean I am not having a virgin ass".

Arthit goes dumbfounded and asked with a round eyes "wait!! Didn't you said you don't have any boyfriends before? Then how? Don't tell me you had a One night stand with a man," Arthit scowled at his boyfriend with irritate eyes.

Kong replies fast "No ! No! Phi I am not, like I said before this is related to the problem I have mentioned during my hospital stay."

Arthit raised his eyebrows and said, "I don't understand your words kong if you want to tell me then give me full details of your story if you need time then no worries because like I said, 'your past is past ' no matter what, I will love you always".

Arthit's assuring smile made kong feel relaxed and found his courage, he decided to tell everything.

"Actually P'Arthit...... someone might have...... forced on me" kong said in one go.

Arthit gritted his teeth because he heard it clearly and asked "who? Speak Mr. Kongpop!",Arthit's angry face sends chill to Kong who gulped and answered in his lower voice, "actually it happened before the accident night phi, my friends wanted to celebrate my engagement so they arranged a party, although I had a bad feeling during that time, I still went to that bar," kong didn't maintain eye contact with Arthit during narration.

He explained everything, about bumping Krist, accepting the dare, acting with him in front of his friends, went home with him and how the stranger claimed him as his, and how he called Diva and threatened to call off the engagement.

After ending his narration, he lifts his head slowly to see his lover reaction, like he predicted the visual was not good, the furious look of his boyfriend make him scared.

"what the hell kong? Someone raped you and addressed you as his but you didn't do anything to him" Arthit raged his thought .

"Sorry, phi, he was gone any the time I came to my conscious, it was me who approached him first so I can't blame him fully, I swear I to want to find that guy and punch him hard. I want to clear everything happened between us in that night but I don't have any details about him, I didn't even see his face clearly, he even dares called diva and warned her to not approach me that he is my ....my..husband, he saw inside my wallet so I thought he will approach...me .. either way" said Kong in his calm tone.

"Husband? If that insane guy says that word in front of me I will kill him for sure, how dare he force you? and YOU!" Arthit pointed his finger at Kong and said: "Are you having any feeling for him why the hell you are supporting him? Why can't I see the rage in your eyes?".

kong grinned ear to ear after seeing Arthit jealous on him, he kissed Arthit's finger which is pointing towards him and said "I am yours only p, I have no feelings for him, I already forgot about that tragic night, and one more thing I doubt myself about the rapping part too, so don't get jealous my bedlamb".. Arthit went red at kong words and slapped the pillow on Kong face.

After few more coaxing Arthit goes relaxed and leave the topic.

Both took their bath, kong ordered breakfast since he doesn't want to make his lover more tired with the cooking, in the middle of the breakfast Arthit asked Kong "Are you sure that you don't have any details of him?".

"Phi, I understand that you want to punch him but unfortunately I don't have any single detail about him except that note" said Kong.

Arthit snorted and mouthed 'idiot' but kong's next words drained his blood "he addressed me as Simba thou, even mentioned me as Simba in that stupid note too" kong mumbled under his breathe.

"what did you just say?" asked Arthit hoping he heard wrong.  But Kong answer raised many questions inside his head "Actually that moron always address me as Simba Phi, even after I insisted him to not call me, but he dare to say,I am always a Simba to him".

Seeing Arthit is in dreamland kong called him and asked "Phi, are you OK ? Why are you zoned out after questioning me?".

Arthit mind is playing tricks with kong words, he has to go and find answers, he stood from the chair abruptly and said "sorry Kong I have to go, I forgot that I have an appointment with my patient so bye" before Kong response he walks out, Kong doesn't know what to do think rather than feel sad.

KONG SIDE::

Lying on his bed Kongpop starred his ceiling longingly after he replied to his boyfriend essage of asking about that moron dress colour, he didn't talk with Arthit for 2 straight days whenever he texts to Arthit all he got is  'busy' as a reply, he doesn't know what to think anymore.

His insecurity start to pile up because the day they parted was the day he talks about his 'bad night' so his mind is making him think bad scenarios, what if his boyfriend is feeling disgusting to be with him?

His doorbell made him leave out of his thoughts, when he opened the door he felt a pang on his heart because there stood his boyfriend, with eyes red, face swallowed. When he hugged the latter he got instantly pushed away.

Ignoring Arthit protest kong dragged his lover inside and closed the door, once inside he said "what is this p? Where did you go? I missed you, why you look like this?", Arthit cut him off  "it's me kong".

kong eyebrows knotted by the muffled situation, "what is 'you' phi?"

"The one...who raped you" Arthit confessed him the truth. "How many times I told to leave that matte—......wait what? what are you blabbering p? Are you drunk?" kong asked in his gentle voice.

Arthit faced kong and starred in his eyes straight and said in his firm tone "The one who RAPED you is ME kong!".

kong laughed and said, "Phi I think you feel pitiful towards me that's why your drunk state tries to make up a scenerio which will make feel good".

Seeing Arthit serious face kong stopped smiling "what the hell p? if you want a break up with me just tell me straight, don't talk rubbish like this Phi," Kong whispered with a bitter smile.

The word breakup made Arthit wall crumble, he jumped in kong arms and started to cry harder by chanting "sorry" again and again, kong doesn't know what to do because his mind is already in a mess, his heart is breaking by his lover weeps.

Shortly,  Arthit whispered again, "it's true Kongpop, I am the one who did everything...." kong cut him by his yell "stop it ....just stop it p! I understand you want to break up with me and your current blabbering clarified it clearly, so let's not meet each other, let's not hurts each other with our words so lets...break...up..p ".

Kong jerked Arthit of his door and locked his door from inside, he jumped on his bed before sobbing hard, he tearful whisper released from his mouth, : "why everything is going wrong from that night?".

ARTHIT Side:(this is happening from Arthit leaves kong room 2 days before)

Arthit wants to make sure if Oon's Simba and kong are same or not, because if that is true, then kong might have a role in his past, so he went to Knott and asked to set a session to talk with Oon.

Knott asked "why are you thinking kong is Simba?"

"kong told me someone...called him Simba but he doesn't know why, maybe he might be in my past or that idiot..I mean krist... knott please " Arthit pleaded at his friend with his desperate eyes so knott called  doctor Tum and informed him.

Doctor Tum rushes to them and states in clear way, "Arthit we can't take a risk on this, what if Oon get comfortable like Krist and start to use your body for longer, so we should better wait for some more time"

Arthit understands the latter concern clearly yet he needs to know if kong is involved in his life or not, so he gave his assuring look to the doctor, "it's okay sir, I am ready to take a risk".

They started their session, after long pressuring Oon came,  the doctor Tum quickly questioned him, "is your Simba name is kongpop?"

Oon shyly nodded  his head and doctor Tum continued "is your Simba knows about you ?" that latter replied "yes, he also liked me a lot, but now I don't know ...?" Oon replied to him.

Tum throws his next questions "why? did you two fight?". smiling sadly oon answered, "No! but uncle Krist said he hurt Simba".

Tum nodded his head and asked
" you mean krist? when?".

Oon shake his head vigorously before screamed at him in pain, Tum stopped the session to make Arthit relax. In the evening once Tum explained everything Arthit leaves without a single word and went to his home.

Tum words replayed in his mind 'krist fought with kong' when? 'THAT NIGHT', his mind solved the puzzle but Arthit heart is not ready to accept this, "krist will not do this type of thing, no way, right krist?" he asked himself.

But to confirm all, he texted kong about the stranger costume once his eye sees the word 'red hoodie' he dropped his phone, since without that hoodie krist never leaves home.

He feels himself going on his knees, the beautiful life which blossomed on his life is nothing but a darkness, he can't face Kongpop anymore so he start to avoid the latter, all he did for the past 2 days was drink and cry, finally, he decided to meet kong and confess.

KONG POV:
Kong cried the whole night, he went to the bathroom to take a bath, once he finished his morning routine he called his dad office to apply a leave, he starts to clean his kitchen to distract his heartbreak, he heard the door knock, seeing his best friend Aim he start to cry again, Aim start to convince him to confess the truth, which he doesn't want to talk about so he asked Aim to leave.

He closed the door and steps inside, hearing the knock again kong opened the door with a frustrated sigh while saying "I told you na leave me alone Aim-.." but seeing Arthit he swallowed his remaining words and slammed the door.

But before it got fully closed Arthit stopped it by putting his foot, seeing this kong glared him but got frozen when Arthit hugged him, struggling to free from the hug kong said "leave me P'arthit", but his loved words made his heart stop beating for a moment.

"I am not Arthit my SIMBA and I missed you lot".

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
91.7K 4.7K 22
"who are u" "I am his dad" "what hahahahaha...." "why are u laughing" "because u are joking which is not good joke" "what do u mean" "baby let's go" ...
86.6K 3.2K 81
The youngest daughter of the Previous Lord and the First Noblesse is considered to be the most powerful being to ever walk on Lukedonia. She who has...
114K 5.9K 28
[MEWGULF FLUFFY AU] - C o m p l e t e d Mew is struggling to finish his thesis. Studying in music faculty isn't easy at all. Besides required to be a...