A Phoenix rises from the ashe...

By TheRealAlucard

Edward Phenex was the younger brother by the Phenex family. Although he was a proud member of the Phenex fami... More

Im sorry
The warriors of the past
Peerage
Harem
Weapons and Abilities
ESCAPE!
Reborn
Harem 2
Harem (final)
New students
A Mysterious Being
Manipulating the Manipulator
🎈You'll Float Too.🎈
The truth of my past
Peace Summit Horror
RIP AND TEAR
The hierarchy of the black order!
Hierarchy of the Black Order part 2!
Hierarchy of the black order part 3!
Recovery
I need your help!!!
Welcome to hell

New dawn

16.6K 142 68
By TheRealAlucard

Prepare for a cringefest.

Edward arrived back at the bar, the ex prisoners of the Cocytus Prison now out of the cryo statis and laying on the floor of the bar. Edward sat at the bar, a glass of water in his hand while Rodin wiped a mug clean.

Rodin: so how did it go.

Edward: too easy. Could of released everyone else but the guards and Ajuka came too. I had to leave with what I had.

Rodin nodded in understanding before hearing groans and shuffling behind Edward, the prisoners starting to awake after what happened.

Johnny: Ugh.... what the fuck... I feel like shit.

Johnny puked on the floor, causing Rodin to scowl before cleaning it up with a spell.

Rodin: I'd appreciate if you didn't puke on my floor, Gat.

Johnny ignored him as he wiped the vomit off his face.

Levi: where... am I...

Annie: What the fuck... last thing I remember is fighting devils in Stohess...

Rodin: That was five thousand years ago.

Mikasa slowly stood up, wobbly before Nle caught her. Spawn and Noob woke up next, both puking on the floor before 21, Skarlet and Wanda did the same. Rodin sighed before cleaning the mess with a spell again. He was beginning to regret letting them come here.

Saibot opened her eyes, standing up and searching around her surroundings. Alucard helped Towa and Carnage up, looking around before growling.

Alucard: hmmm... it seems I have finally been let out of that blasted hellhole. Interesting.

Skarlet: What year is it.

Edward: it's 2019. Most of you been imprisoned for five to ten thousand years.

The group looked at him in slight shock, not noticing Edward sitting at the bar.

Johnny: Rodin... who the fuck is this guy.

Raven: he's my son.

Edwards eyes widened at the voice. Turning around and seeing his mother with tears in her eyes. He slowly stood up, looking at her shaking body as her mind was in a state of disbelief.

Edward: mom...

Raven: my sweet baby boy... is that really you...

Edward nodded, beginning to cry and hug his mother tightly. He missed her so much. And now he felt like he was whole. But still, Ravel and Ruval were still out there. And he would do anything to find them.

Bayonetta and Jeanna walked to the bar, swaying their hips and their plump ass to jiggle with each step.

Bayonetta: Rodin darling, care to explain what is going on?

Jeanne: and who is that handsome young man there?

Jeanne finished before sending a wink to Edward, making the boy blush.

Rodin: he's Edward Phoenix, just came back to life thanks to Vergil.

Johnny: That fuck is still around? I thought he disappeared after the whole Urizen shit.

Rodin: That was his brother, Dante.

Levi: why did you revive us. I know it's more than a simple calling.

Rodin: I didn't do Shit. Edward did.

Edward pulled away from his mother, ready to speak to the group before he found himself with two large swords at his neck. He looked to his left, seeing Mikasa with a death glare on her face and her sword gripped tightly.

On his right was Annie, a sword gripped in her hand and a ring on the other, ready to transform into her other form.

Sindel: give us one good reason why we should trust you, brat.

Edward: because we all have something in common. The hate for the Gremory and her allies.

Jade raised an eyebrow in curiosity, Saibot and 21 looked at the boy in curiosity and Towa with shock.

21: and what do you have with the red haired bastards.

Edward: for ruining my family and killing my brother.

Alucard: So you are a noble with revenge. Typical.

Edward: I know you don't trust me but here me out. I want them dead. All of them except two. Akeno Himejima and Koneko Toujou.

The group was silent before Proxima Midnight spoke.

Proxima: and what exactly did he do? Did he steal your sweet roll? Or did he scratch your car?

Edward: his sister killed me with the POD and almost killed my family. Zeoticus might of raped her before her execution.

Spawn instantly gripped his hand tight, the memories of Wanda crying to him, begging for Zeoticus to stop but to no avail. The red haired monster grinned wildly, thrusting into her and enjoying her taste. Spawn wanted nothing more than to rip his head off and shit down his throat. But the bastards son came and imprisoned him. He won't allow that to happen.

Jade: let's hear his little plan then.

Hesitation was on Mikasa and Annie's face before they dropped their swords, now sitting at the bar before Edward spoke. He filled them in on what happened, the meet with the Doom Slayer, Vergil, Krato's, Alduin, Miraak and Dormammu to the list of his abilities. Needless to say, the group was impressed.

Johnny: You do realize that what you plan on doing will literally end the world.

Edward: I'm well aware of that. And I'm willing to take that risk.

Sindel: well, for your peerage. I'll have to decline. But I am more than welcome to join you.

Sindel said seductively, pushing her breasts into Edwards face who began to blush.

Johnny: fuck it I'm down. But that fucking red haired cunt is mine.

Mikasa: no he isn't. The lucifer will die by my hand. Not yours.

Carnage: I am going to have so much fun with little Rias! The blood! The intestines! The brains! I can taste them now!

Levi: spawn and I want Zeoticus. The rest I don't give a shit about. He will pay for killing my squad and Erwin.

The other began to join in, now talking about joining Edwards cause and agreed. He took out his pieces, setting them on the counter before giving one to the ones who agreed to join him. Alucard and Spawn agreed to take the Bishop piece since their attacks deal heavily with magic and ranged attacks. Levi and Proxima took the Knight piece since they are both sword and staff masters.

Carnage took a rook piece due to his inhuman strength. Johnny, Milenna, Jade, Skarlet and Wanda took pawns since their fighting style was more balanced then then the others. They all had similar powers and abilities like Edwards on top of their own with true immortality.

The others, Raven, Sindel, Mikasa, Annie, Li, Nle, Ile, Blüent, 21, Saibot, Towa, His brothers peerage and the two umbra witches were given true immortality. All of them had one goal, to kill those who stand in their way.

Jeanne: now that this is over, why are you getting involved Rodin? That is highly unlike you.

Rodin: the lobster made it personal after he arrested you two. Now I want his ass dead.

Levi and Mikasa: Get In line.

21: we should leave the underworld, they will search for all of us.

Saibot: where do we go.

Saibot said in her ghostly voice. Rodin gave it some thought before smirking.

Rodin: I got a mansion a few miles from Tokyo . No one knows about but me and a few others. You could lie low here.

Alucard: you are not coming?

Rodin: Hell naw. I need to stay here before dickwad and his men come find me. Since Serafall still anit up too, the best place for her to be is here.

Towa: it would be most logical for her to come with us then.

Rodin: in normal circumstances yes. But she has high mana, any stray devil would be drooling to take a bite of that ass. Besides, Sirzechs will think twice before coming here again after the ass whopping I gave him.

Raven nodded in understanding before bowing.

Raven: then we thank you for everything you have done, Rodin.

Rodin: think nothing of it. You need weapons. You come see me. Bayonetta and Jeanne.

The two umbra witches looked at the bar while Rodin took a puff of his cigar.

Rodin: take care of the Phoenix brat. He needs some... stress relief.

Bayonetta and Jeanne smirked before joining the group, thinking of all the naughty ways they could please the powerful Phoenix.

Before they left, Edward quickly remembered something.

Edward: Rodin. I need two things before we go.

Rodin: What is it.

Edward: I'm gonna need masks for all of us. And you know about reviving dead people. Specifically fallen?

Rodin gave it some thought before looking at the blonde.

Rodin: Yeah. I don't like to do it but I'll give you a freebie. Next time, it will cost you. Who you want?

Edward: Raynare and Kalawarner. I need them back.

Rodin raised an eyebrow before sighing.

Rodin: and why is that.

Edward: I heard that the pawn of Rias had issues with them. I want to give them a fighting chance.

Rodin nodded in agreement before opening a large portal behind him, the sounds of trillions of burning souls screaming in agony filled the room. He walked in, the portal closing behind him as a result. A few seconds later, the portal re opened, revealing a bloody Rodin and two bodies on his shoulders.

Rodin: here.... they are.

He tossed the bodies on the ground, the faces coming into view. It was indeed Raynare and Kalawarner but something was different. For one they were completely naked, their large tits and shaved cunt was staring at the group. Their bodies was also grey, their veins pulsating red energy and their hair was messy.

They began to awake, Raynare opening her eyes and revealing bright red eyes.

Raynare: where.... am I....

Kalawarner: What... happened..

The ex fallen looked around and saw the group staring at them. The auras were higher than the four Satan's themselves, making them crawl back in immense fear.

Alucard: wanna see a dead body?

The girls screamed in fear before falling unconscious, making Alucard and 21 laugh.

Levi: did you really have to do that.

Johnny: was pretty funny.

Annie: I am surrounded by children.

Levi: don't think I didn't forget what you did to my unit, Leonhart.

Annie: we were both being played by Sirzechs, Ackerman.

Mileena: both of you, knock it off before I rip your heads off and feast on your eyeballs.

Annie and Levi glared at each other while Spawn and Johnny picked up the two girls.

The group teleported to the human realm, leaving Rodin who was wiping a glass before throwing it at Enzo.

Enzo: What tha fuck!?

Rodin: don't put your feet on the table you fat sack of shit.

Human Realm, Tokyo.

The group arrived at the mansion, seeing it was sitting on roof of a hill overlooking Tokyo.

It was seven at night, the group walking to the driveway before hundreds of miniguns were pointed at them.

?: who are you and state your business.

Edward: whoa whoa easy! Rodin sent us.

?: and why would I believe you?

Bayonetta: Kinzie darling, let us in.

Upon hearing her voice, the miniguns disappeared and the front door opened, revealing Kinzie and Viola standing with their arms crossed.

Viola: who are they.

Jeanne: our new allies. The ones who will help us kill the Gremory.

Kinzie: you do realize that will end the world right.

Johnny: fuck yeah we know.

Viola and Kinzie widened their eyes before hugging Gat who just smirked and returned the hug.

Kinzie: when did you get out?

Johnny: you need to thank Eddie over there.

Gat pointed to Edward who scratched his neck nervously, looking at Viola before she extended her hand.

Viola: not many people go to Cocytus and make it back out. Takes some serious balls. Names Viola Dewynter, I used to run the prostitution and pornography ring in hell before Falbium locked me up.

Edward: Edward Phoenix, son of Raven-

Kinzie: we know who you are, Edward. Your family was all over the fucking news lately with the Sitri. How are you alive.

Edward: long story, I'll explain when we are inside.

Viola and Kinzie looked at each other before nodding, escorting them inside the large mansion. Once they were in, They were led to a large office with Viola sitting at the desk. Edward began to explain what happened, recalling the events to the duo who accepted his answer.

Viola: so let me get this straight. You can give people immortality.

Edward nodded his head before Kinzie spoke next.

Kinzie: and you want to give it to us.

Edward nodded again. Viola sighed before getting up from her chair.

Viola: we should discuss this when Trish and the others come back. I'm going to bed.

Everyone agreed they were going to bed, ready for their jobs tomorrow. Edward gave his mother a kiss goodnight before walking into a large bedroom with a white bed and black blanket. He got into the bed, turning off the lights before heading to bed.

OMAKE: The Umbra Climax!

Before he got in the bed, he heard a knock at the door, making him walk and opening it. He was met with Bayonetta and Jeanne.

He opened the door for them to come in, closing it behind him before speaking.

Edward: what's up? What can I help you with.

Bayonetta: we just want to thank you for everything you done for us. Getting us out of Cocytus. Giving us immortality, truly is a blessing.

Edward: think nothing of it. It was no big deal.

Jeanne: that's why we are gonna repay you.

Edward raised an eyebrow, genuinely confused until his jaw dropped in shock. Bayonetta and Jeanne's clothes disappeared, revealing their naked curves and massive bust.

Bayonetta: we are going to start a dick sucking contest between me and cereza. Who ever can make you cum first wins.

Edward backed up, he felt his member harden by the second before his back touched the wall. They looked like hungry beasts wanting their prey. And it scared Edward to no fucking end.

Bayonetta: don't be afraid hun. This will feel good.

They came to him, dropping on their knees and unbuckling his belt. They pulled his pants down, their eyes widened at the sight of his meat. It looked like a baby arm holding an apple!

Jeanne: it's so big!

Bayonetta: oh I can't wait.

And so, the two umbra witches shared their meat, and soon was treated to sticky milk which filled them for tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 207 11
Wandering aimlessly, a young boy with indigo hair walked the ruined world during the Great War for a purpose. Having been experimented on by Rizevim...
100K 870 21
after 1 year after the battle against Trihexa and the khaos brigade a old childhood love of rias came back most of his harem have ignored him and mo...
1.7M 15.4K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...
7.7K 266 9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Alastor Asmodeus the child of Alarick Asmodeus & Venelana Gremory,b...