Relentless.

By jeniahmarieee

Justice Marie feels as if she's all alone in this big city. She's been raped, betrayed by her bestfriend and... More

Book 1 : Chapter 1
Book 1 : Chapter 2
Book 1 : Chapter 3
Book 1 : Chapter 4
Book 1 : Chapter 5
Book 1 : Chapter 6
Book 1 : Chapter 7
Book 1 : Chapter 8
Book 1 : Chapter 9
Book 1 : Chapter 10
Book 1 : Chapter 11
Book 1 : Chapter 12
Book 1 : Chapter 13
Book 1 : Chapter 14
Book 1 : Chapter 15
Book 1 : Chapter 16
Book 1 : Chapter 17
Book 1: Chapter 18
Book 1 : Chapter 19
Book 1 : Chapter 20
Book 1 : Chapter 21
Book 1 : Chapter 22
Book 1 : Chapter 23
Book 1 : Chapter 24

Book 1 : Chapter 25

1.7K 67 13
By jeniahmarieee

VOTE 💓
"Ima get some shit off my chest then ima let you speak but I deserve the respect of you listening" Kentrell told Justice as they sat parked outside his home. Justice stayed quiet instead she kept her vision out the window. He cleared his throat.

"Aight so look man, you know how I feel bout you"- Justice scoffed. "Feel bout me?" She laughed. Kentrell started to feel anger. "Damn man! Didn't I say let me say what I gotta say?!" He yelled. She stayed quiet. "Like I said you know well, you should know how I feel bout you. You know what kind of dude I am, I'm hard but I got a soft spot for you..still to this day and I never wanted to put my hands on you but you took me there J" he paused.

"Can you please look at me?" He asked. Justice sat there being stubborn but then she turned her head in his direction. "What my eyes gotta do with my ears? I can hear you clearly" she told him. "I know that, but I wanna see yo eyes connected to mines so I know you understanding where I'm coming from" he said back.

Her eyes met with his and she felt chills running through her body. She didn't know if it was good chills or bad honestly she didn't care. She wanted to go back to where he found her.

"I never wanted to put my hands on you J. You should know that, I love you man. All I think about is you, you the first well the second girl I actually loved. I never lied to you, mislead you, or cheated"-

"So you didn't cheat Kentrell?" She interrupted again. Justice could see the fire in his eyes telling her he was getting mad but she didn't care.

"You right. That was my fault but I swear if you would've been there shit would've been different"-

"Oh so yo loyalty switch up when I'm not around? Okay got it" She said turning forward.

Kentrell wiped his hand down his face.

"I'm not saying that Justice what I'm saying is I'm sorry. For everything I ever did, however I made you feel. The most important thing I'm sorry about is bringing yo mother into our shit cause I know that's a touchy subject" he went on. "And I know you might not forgive me for putting my hands on you but I'm hoping we could start over..you know a clean slate".

Justice was speechless. She didn't have any idea that's what he wanted to say, she thought he just wanted to apologize for what he did and leave it at that.

"Listen you don't gotta give me a answer right now but I'm going through some shit right now I just lost my mother, we wasn't close but still. Cartel loyalty wasn't what I thought it was and you all I have left man" he said. His voice started to crack.

Justice turned around noticed his eyes were watering. She was a good person so there was no way she could ignore everything he was saying.

"How'd she..you know past?" She asked. "She overdosed" he replied. "I'm so sorry for your lost" she told him. He nodded.

It was silent for a moment then Justice decided to speak. "Look, I wouldn't be who I am if I didn't admit when I'm wrong. I took you there, I shouldn't have put my hands on you and I shouldn't have moved in on yo friend..well whatever he is and honestly I ain't move in on him he came on to me but it still don't make it right. I shouldn't have let him give me head it just wasn't right"-

"Head?!" Kentrell interrupted. The teary eyes went away and a deeper edge came into his voice.

"Yes head Kentrell. I'm sure you been fucking hoes all that so don't start" Justice told him. "You know what..you right. Keep going" he told her. He sat back and took a deep breath.

"Yeah like I was saying it wasn't right. But it definitely wasn't right for you to cheat on me. Before I trusted you, I loved you, I cared about you but you gotta gain back the trust..as far as Julius were just friends and I plan on keeping it that way".

"How is you friends with a nigga that ate yo pussy?! Man if you mines that shit gotta get dead. ASAP" Kentrell told her.

Deep down inside that shit hurt him. How could you claim you love somebody and let yo nigga, nigga give you head? How could you call somebody yo nigga in his face smiling but giving his girl head? That shit just wasn't sitting right with him but he wasn't gone let Justice know that.

"Who said we together? I thought we was gaining trust..it takes a process Kentrell we can't just jump into a relationship after all this"-

"Man we been together for how long?? You not finna just throw this relationship away. We together, we finna be in a relationship working on our shit ain't no friends none of that and I want you back here with me" he said pulling out a already rolled blunt.

"What you mean here with you? I'm not finna just leave my girl and we splitting the rent" Justice said. "Okay I'll pay her rent and you come back here" he pleaded.

"Ion know..that I have to think about. You rushing shit and that's the last thing I wanna do" Justice said.

"What the fuck is it to rush? We been together for to long aint shit to rush..you been my bitch we just went on a lil break you feel me?" He asked.

Justice stayed quiet. Kentrell sat his seat back and sparked his blunt inhaling all the smoke.

"I can't believe dukes dead man..I should've brought her here with me..everything would be different" he said.

"Just don't let that get you down. She in a better place away from all that..you know" Justice told him.

He rested his hand on her lap causing her leg to start bouncing up and down. "Damn you nervous? We gotta start all the way back to the beginning?" He joked.

Justice cracked a smile.

"No just gotta get used to you again I guess".

He sat up and put the blunt out. "Let go get use to each other then" he smirked.

"What you mean?" Justice laughed. "I mean..let's go fuck. I miss my pussy" Kentrell told her. With no hesitation Justice got out the car and walked up to his door. He followed locking his car and letting her in.

When Justice walked in she noticed a lot of new shit, new dog, new paintings, new furniture.

"Now I know you wanted to start over but damn you got rid of my dog?" Justice laughed causing Kentrell to laugh.

"Nah man, it ain't even like that. He got sick so I gave him to the vet" Kentrell said walking up the stairs.

Justice followed. They walked to his bedroom and sat on the bed. She didn't even realize a pair of women's tennis shoes up against the wall.

"Take that shit off you already know the routine" Kentrell said pulling off his hoodie and shirt. Justice stood up and pulled her joggers down.

"Why you ain't got on no panties man?" Kentrell eyed her. "I forgot to put them on" Justice laughed. "Yeah aight, forget again watch what happens" he smirked.

Justice laid back as Kentrell hovered over her. He started kissing her neck and chest then her lips. Surprisingly she kissed him back using her tongue. They were kissing for a minute Justice felt herself getting moist down there so she started grabbing his dick. He pushed her hand away and started kissing down to her stomach opening up her legs. As soon as she felt his lips down there her back arched up.

He started licking and sucking, slurping every juice that came out of her. He loved giving her head because she tasted so good to him. He sped up causing her to squirt all over his face.

"Stooop" she moaned trying to push his head back. "Come here man" Kentrell said getting a tighter grip on her waist. He brung her closer and kept eating until she came again. Her body started shaking causing him to laugh.

"You like that?" He smiled wiping his face off. Justice smirked and pulled his face closer tonguing him down. She started grabbing his dick out his boxers but he pushed her hand again.

"Hold on" he said getting up walking to the dresser. He pulled a condom out and began putting it on. Justice felt offended.

"Condom? We never use that" she said confused. "I know but you know..we ain't fuck in a minute" He responded.

"Okay and what does that mean? I haven't fucked nobody and I know you used a condom..right?" She asked. "Yeah but how I know that?" He responded.

Justice grabbed her pants and sat up on the bed. He was starting to ruin everything. "Yeah right. Drop me back off" she said putting her joggers on.

"Damn it's like that?" He asked taking the condom off. "Yeah it's like that. Come on" she said walking around him. He pulled her from behind. "Kentrell get off me"-

He bent her over on a nearby table and pulled her pants back down sticking his dick inside her. She let out a loud moan.

"Damnnnn" he moaned. He gave her deep slow strokes causing her to moan uncontrollably. "Kentreeeeellll" she moaned. "I love you man" he said smacking her ass. She just kept moaning. He decided to speed up and get rough. He grabbed her ponytail and started speeding up even more.

"You don't love me huh?" He said. "Y-Yes.. yes I love you Kentrell!" She moaned loudly. "I love you!".

"This my pussy?" He asked. "Yessss oh my god. Stooop please" she moaned. He slowed down and started pushing his self deep into her.

"Okay, okay" she begged. He sped up again. "I'm-I'm finna cum!" She moaned. He pulled out got onto his knees and started eating her pussy from the back. She started shaking almost falling over. He started sucking until she came all over his face.

After their session was done they both laid naked in his bed. He started to drift off.

"Kentrell?" Justice said. "Yeah" he mumbled. "You didn't make yoself cum, why?" She asked. That had been on her mind the whole time. He cleared his throat and opened his eyes.

"Justice, I'm not burning, I don't have no diseases. I wanted to use the condom because I don't know if you on birth control and I wasn't trying to cum in you until you ready to be with me. You seem confused, that's why aight?" He told her closing his eyes. She stayed quiet instead she watched him until he fell asleep.

follow me for more stories 💓💓..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 97 14
book delays are likely and i do apologise!! Disclaimer: Please read all Trigger Warnings before beginning the book - I would appreciate it if haters...
38.9K 613 32
(A NEWER, BETTER, UPDATED AND CONTINUED VERSION IS CURRENTLY BEING UPLOADED. CHECK OUT THE BOOK OF THE SAME TITLE ON MY ACCOUNT FOR A BETTER VERSION...
2.6K 204 10
(Zacky story) She was walking trying to escape hell. Walking beside a highway on a ranny night. She was cold since she didn't own many clothes. He w...
3.6K 561 43
Daniella has been through a tramatic experience and she begins to rebel, she distances herself from her twin brother. Her parents fear that the path...