A Phoenix rises from the ashe...

By TheRealAlucard

Edward Phenex was the younger brother by the Phenex family. Although he was a proud member of the Phenex fami... More

Im sorry
The warriors of the past
Peerage
Harem
Weapons and Abilities
ESCAPE!
Reborn
Harem 2
New dawn
New students
A Mysterious Being
Manipulating the Manipulator
🎈You'll Float Too.🎈
The truth of my past
Peace Summit Horror
RIP AND TEAR
The hierarchy of the black order!
Hierarchy of the Black Order part 2!
Hierarchy of the black order part 3!
Recovery
I need your help!!!
Welcome to hell

Harem (final)

16.5K 110 67
By TheRealAlucard

Considering I got nine million pms in like the span of an hour, here are the last girls I'm gonna add so please enough. Raynare and Kalawarner are here. Now before you say "oh they died." I already know. Im doing tI'm making them revanats like Jade and Sindel. If you haven't played Mk9, max, or mk11, the dead characters come back to life as evil revenants which will happen to those two. Also I'm bringing them back cuz I wanna torture The perverted bitch Issei and Rias. Also, for those who are wondering my plans are, Everyone's dying, Great Red, Azazel, Michael, the fallen, Devils, angels, they aren't stopping Edwards rule and his peerage and girls. Rias will become Akeno, Raynare, penemues bitch and sex slave and Issei.... well fatality lol.

And for he love of god, yeah there will be lemons. Orgy? Idk. Maybe if you guys want. But now here's the finally addition to the Harem. And that's that. I hate my life.
I'm realizing this is getting out of hand.

Amaterasu

Momo

Meguri

Tsubaki

Shaundi

Viola Dewynter

Kinzie

Vados

Frost (SUPER THIC)

Tatsumaki

Fubuki

Raynare

Kalawarner (Revenant)

Valerie ( pretty sure the fbi are watching me 😂)

Seras Victoria

Penemue

Bennia

Nel and Ile (yeah the FBI are definitely watching me now 😂😂😂)

Tanya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 226 10
Because of her clan's demonic Kekkei Genkai, y/n lived a life of hell and suffering. Incapable of finding meaning for her existence she agrees to hel...
24.8K 410 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
85.7K 793 46
this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unconscious azazel and draig put the pieces...