Meant to Be

By TheBlackSwan48

Who will she choose? The handsome boy she has crushed on for years and who seems to be perfect in every way... More

Tag
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
A/N
Chapter Sixteen
NOT AN UPDATE
Sorry
Tiana
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
REAL Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
BONUS
Chapter Twenty-One
Meant To Be

Chapter Twelve

4.8K 70 109
By TheBlackSwan48

"Anyways," Sophie said quickly. "It doesn't matter." She hoped her friends wouldn't continue pressing for answers. Thankfully, Linh came to her rescue.

"Sophie's right," the sweet girl said. "Let's just have some fun." Everyone nodded in agreement.

     "Base Quest first," Biana demanded. True to form, Keefe replied with,

     "I call being on Foster's team!" Fitz rolled his eyes. Sophie felt her heart flip. Stop, she told herself. He does this every time. It's just because you have so many abilities. Sophie knew all this was true. So why was she wishing for something else?

     "Earth to Foster," a voice said, snapping her out of her daze. She hadn't realized she had zoned out. Stupid boys. Stupid confusing teenage emotions.

     "I was picking up some pretty crazy emotions, Foster," A smirking Keefe said. Sophie unwillingly blushed.

"Shut up, Keefe," she muttered. He only grinned in response and wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"Ready to win?" He asked.

"Um, how do you know you will win?" Dex exclaimed indignantly. Fitz and Tam nodded in agreement.

     Sophie couldn't ignore the flutters in her stomach or the rapid beating of her heart as Keefe pulled her slightly closer and said confidently,

     "Because Team Foster-Keefe will always win."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 617 27
Some sokeefe cute fluffy one-shots and other things about kotlc!
5.6K 63 30
Sophie has always liked Fitz. But does she really? 7 years after the Neverseen is defeated, Sophie finds herself alone. Fitz hadn't wanted to deal wi...
345K 4.5K 36
A kotlc fan fiction taking place right after Legacy. Caution: CONTAINS A LOT OF SOKEEFE FLUFF! (Completed)
1.1K 11 18
What would've happened if they had already found elisyn before Fitz and Sophie did the inquisition? and more importantly, what happens to Sophie and...