That Girl (TWICE x fem!reader)

By HoW333

Y/N, a girl who's cold to anyone but will the 9 girls can melt it? The 9 nine girls have fallen in love to he... More

Chapter 2: Opening Up?
Chapter 3: Sweet
Chapter 4: Sleeping With Them
Chapter 5: Camping Trip
Chapter 6: Hiking and Swimming
Chapter 7: The Date
Chapter 8: Enough
Chapter 9: Kidnapped
Chapter 10: Rescue Gone Wrong
Chapter 11: Fun With Mia
Chapter 12: Bring The Pain
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 14: Numb
A Question To All Of My Readers
Not An Update
Chapter 15: Rescuing Y/N
Chapter 16: A Date With Nayeon
Chapter 17: A Date With Jeongyeon
Chapter 18: A Date With Momo
Chapter 19: A Date With Sana
Chapter 20: A Date With Jihyo
Chapter 21: A Date With Dahyun
Chapter 22: A Date With Chaeyoung
Chapter 23: A Date With Tzuyu
Chapter 24: A Date With Mina
Epilogue

Chapter 1: First Day

17.1K 317 639
By HoW333

Y/N's POV
I woke up when someone was shaking body. I opened my eyes and saw my sister shaking me. It was Rosé.

"Y/N wake up we need to go now or we'll be late for school." My sister said.

"What time is it?" I asked

"7:30." I widened my eyes as I quickly got out of my bed and go to the bathroom to bath myself. After I bath I wear my clothes. Of course I always wear long pants or like sweatpants. I go downstairs and saw Rosé.

"Here's your breakfast." She throw me the apple and I catch it. The two of us live alone in this house. Our parents was in Australia.

"Come on we'll be late." I said as we run all the way to our school. The school was not that far away so sometimes we just walk it or run it. We got to school in time and now we're inside of our classroom.

Of course I'm a cold person so I don't care about the teacher and the lesson. The teacher came in and I just plug my earphones to my ears. But the volume of it is low so I can still  hear what the teacher was saying.

"Class we have a new students for today. Girls come in!" There were 9 girls in front.

"Please introduce yourselves." The teacher said.

"Hi I'm Im Nayeon please call me Nayeon and I hope we'll be good friends." A bunny-like said.

"Hi I'm Yoo Jeongyeon." An ostrich-like said.

"Hi I'm Hirai Momo and I'm from Japan. Nice to meet you." A racoon-like said.

"Hi I'm Sana Minatozaki, I'm from Japan too. It's so good to meet you all." A squirrel-like said.

"I'm Myoui Mina and I'm from Japan too just like Momo and Sana." A girl who is like a penguin said with a soothing voice.

"Hi I'm Park Jihyo and I'm the leader of the group. Please treat us nicely." A jigglypuff-like said.

"And I'm Kim Dahyun and I already like our room." A pale girl said.

"I'm Son Chaeyoung and I like paintings and drawings." The cute-smol-cub-girl-like said with a smile that shows her dimple.

"Hi I'm Chou Tzuyu." The yoda-like said.

"Wow you girls are so beautiful!"

"If I'm a boy I would date all of you!"

"Please be mine!"

Lots of the students are whistling and talking nonsense to them making me irritate.

"Can you fucking shut up?" I coldly ask them as I took off the earphones from my ears. They all gasp.

"Y/N I didn't teach you to swear and can you please at least be kind to your clasmates and schoolmates?" My teacher scold me but I just smirk.

"Whatever teach." The teacher rolls her eyes.

"Anyways go sit down on the vacant seats." The chair that was available was near to me and it was exact for 9 person to sit down. The girls sit down beside me.

The sitting arrangement was, Mina was in front of me, Sana is beside me, beside me is the window, Momo was behind me, Tzuyu was in front of Sana, Jihyo was behind Sana, beside Tzuyu is Chaeyoung, behind Chaeyoung is Dahyun and behind Dahyun was Nayeon.

I'm not comfortable when someone sit beside me except for Rosé. I made an eye contact with Sana and she smiled at me but i didn't so I just put my head down.

-Bell Ring-
Ahh finally the bell has now ringed. I got up from my chair and go out from my classroom but someone blocked me.

"Can you eat with us?" Sana ask with a pout. Honestly she's cute been but I ain't falling for it.

"No." I shortly said that makes her sad.

"Please?" Before I even answer her my sister interrupted me.

"Sure now come on." I just sighed and follow them. We finally made inside the cafeteria and someone shouts Sana's name. We all go to their table.

"Hey Sana why are you so- oh wow, is this the girl who cuss at our classmates?" The small girl asked. I think that's Chaeyoung.

"Yeah she is, before we eat let them introduce themselves." Sana said nd we sit down.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung and this is Park Y/N my sister or more like my brother." Rosé said.

"Woah Rosé can you tell us more about yourselves?" Momo asked nd she did. They all talk a lot while eating.

"She flirts to you?" Nayeon ask Rosé. My sister nodded. She answers all of their questions. The bell rangs indicating that the lunch is now over.

"What classes do you guys have? Me and Y/N have the same class. A dance class." My sister said.

"We have the same!" They all said. Gosh they are so loud. We got inside the dance classroom. And the teacher came in too.

"So class, want to see how Y/N dance for us?" They all cheered so I got up and went to the middle of the class.

Momo's POV
She danced to Blood Sweat and Tears by BTS and she did Jungkook's. Wow she had so much strength from her body. She has so much mystery in her.

"Woah look at that body." Nayeon said while staring at Y/N while the others did too. Aishh...she's mine you idiots.

"Good job Y/N that was good. Okay Momo your turn." The teacher said so I go in front of them and dance.

Y/N's POV
She's good at dancing too. She was dancing  Deja Vu by DreamclCatcher.

"Alright good job too Momo. I finally made my decision that Y/N is going to have a partner." The teacher was interrupted by all the students saying,

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Alright settle down class. Y/N's partner is Momo." I widened my eyes. No not her. Please she just eats again and again even though she's good at dancing.

"Class dismissed." We all got up and Momo came to me. And hug me.

"Yay! Your my partner." She said in a happy tone but in a low voice. She looks like a kid who's lost. I chuckled making them widen their eyes.

"It's my first time hearing her like that." Tzuyu said.

"Gosh kid let go of me I'm not your father." I flirted with a smirk. She let go of me and she have the same smirk too.

"Of course your not my father. Your my Daddy." She said and walk away while I was there standing. But my sister dragged me.

"Y/N can I have your phone number?" Mina asked with a gummy smile.

"Go ask my sister for my phone number." I said while looking at her emotionless. Then she pouted while flapping her arms like a penguin. I cannot say no to this.

"Alright, alright just to make you happy you can have my phone number." I unlock my phone and gave it to her. She smiled widely and take my phone. A few seconds passed she gave it to me.

"Thanks." She said and kissed my cheek followed by the girls and go away. My cheeks are burning. I think I'm blushing.

"Aww my sister is blushing~." She could and I just glare at her.

"Now do you have a crush on one of them?" She asked.

"I think there is..." I said and my sister was happy.

"Woah who is it?" She said really curiously.

"I think there is no one. Please don't cut me off while talking." I said which makes her frowned and I just laughed at her on our way home.

---------------------

1287 words in total I hope you enjoyed my first story and the first chapter of it. Just a reminder English is not my first language so please bear with my grammars.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 147 8
A aspiring music artist Y/N wakes up early to begin a long day at work, but a freakish event that she could have never predicted leads her into encou...
71.3K 5.2K 53
I want to love you but I can't. I'm stupid for love. If love is the type of accident that I would be involved with, hit me many times then. If love m...
340K 8.5K 43
π“π°π’πœπž 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭𝐬
85.4K 2.9K 62
Im Y/n, a girl who was born muted, the first day of her school, she bumped into someone, the most cold hearted member of TWICE. Will she melt her hea...