Little Innocence, One Big Hea...

بواسطة peacockdragon12345

What if one night a child, a innocence and shy little girl, witnessed a fight against two robots?What happens... المزيد

Saved & Kidnapped By A Giant Robot
Frag it all p.1
Frag it all p.2
NOT A CHAPTER!!!.....But just check it out!
......I hate EXAAAMMSSS!!!😫😫😫
History Is In The Past, Not In The Future!
E Is For Explosion p.1
TAG YOUR IT!😋😋😋
NEW BOOK!
E Is For Explosion p.2
Should I Or Should I Not???
Anime-ist-ic
Down To Earth
What Should I Do?????
👏These👏Are👏My👏Type👏Of👏People!👏
Shooting Star p.1
Shooting Star p.2
Holoforms For These Boi's!
Jasper With Their Silver Linings
Not A Place For Kids....
I PUT UP AN ONE-SHOT BOOK!!!
Holoforms For Da Meanies!!!
Act Like A Mech!
Coming Home p.1
Coming Home p.2
Coming Home p.3
Coming Home p.4
Welcome Back To The Nemesis!
Questions anyone???
Voiceless connections p.1
Voiceless Connections p.2
A Recovery Day With 5t3v3
Not a chapter!
IT IS OUT!!!!
Wrong way
What do u guys think???
Sparks Fly....Literally.
Double Suprise
*Laughs like a maniac* TORTURE TIME!
A Pinch Of Glitch
Meet Up p.1
Sequel?
Meeting Up p.2
Lazy Day With The Cons
Mind Of Its Own
Since I never even seen one of these here....
...I'M BACK MY BOIS!
Fun?...More Like Death
Down hill p.1
Down hill p.2
A Ending Is Always A New Beginning
THE SEQUEL IS OUT!!!

Melting sparks

18.5K 477 369
بواسطة peacockdragon12345

Megatron POV

After making sure that the relic is in a safe place I made my way to my throne room. I need to know more about this fleshy before it gets to out of hand.And luckily I have someone who could get me answers ASAP.As I finally entered my throne room I see Soundwave with Shockwave talking about something unknown. I don't care what it is. I need information about that fleshy in order for my plane to work!

"Soundwave!Shockwave!Come here now." And they both did, bowing on one knee.

"Soundwave, I want you to get enough information as possible on the new recruit, she is a human child."

Soundwave stands up after getting a fresh picture of her. She was on top of Knockout's head watching with her small soft (E/C) optics while some of her oddly fluffy (H/L) (H/C) cover little spots of her chubby fleshy faceplate as Knockout buff his arm out once again. Him and his buffing.

"Yes, that is her. Now find me information about her!" I say and Soundwave nods going to his computer for help.

Only Shockwave is left.

"Shockwave.I have a task for you to accomplish."

Shockwave gets up, listening "What is it that I must do?"

I thought about it again and say it out bluntly "She will need a place of her own size and contains her earthly human needs. I already gave her to Knockout and Breakdown's care so I would like her to be able to travel from between the two if she so needed. When done make sure that she contains food, clothing, and otherly human child needs. Make her feel welcome here as well Shockwave."

Shockwave nods bowing again "I will." And leaves the room to do his given task.

Thats at the exact moment Soundwave found the fleshy's information.

I grin as I walk over to the Soundwave "Well done Soundwave, now let's see what this fleshy is all about."

Name:(Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)
Age:Current age is 7, died at 4 years old.
Birthday:(Month/date/year)
Sex:Female
Alive or dead?: DEAD
Parents: None, abandon for 4 years of her life before being place in Northern Ireland Orphanage.
Disabilities?:None.
Background information: She was abandon the exact day she was born. Her parents both have accendently got in an accident while she was going to the hospital within her mother's belly.The farther died instantly due to the crash that took place but unlike the father, the mother-in-labor was hardly alive from it.A few minites later the ambulance made it there just in time to get her to give birth AND help her survive for the next day.But it was too late for the mother, due to the extreme amount of pain and loss of blood, she gave birth then passed away. By that day (Y/N) was given to her relatives to be cared for, they threw here to the wolves after she learned how to, kinda, walk. By that exact time - 2 1/2 weeks later - the nun of the orphanage found her and took her in. She was then placed in their care named as (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N). But unfortunately - at the age of 4 - it was burned down killing every child, nun, and caretaker of the orphanage.

Oh...so she been through alot more then I thought.

"Soundwave. Go retrieve me the human child from Knockout and Breakdown.I will like to speak to her, face-to-face."

And like ordered, Soundwave nods before walking out the room to retrieve the human child, (Y/N).

Soundwave POV

Now that was indeed sad. A child like her has been going down and up hills just as she was born, must be hard for her to trust people and make some connections now. Poor kid-.

"Hellooooo!D-D-Down here Mr.Robot!"

I stopped immediately and looked down, it was her.....She is rather adorable up close.Slowly, I made myself get down on one knee towards the girl. To my suprise she didn't run or scream at me in fear.She is rather smiling at me and looks very happy. How? How is that even possible for her to do that after everything that happen to her?How?

"Wow!Y-Y-You look so cool!W-what's your name?!" She says approaching me with a cheecky smile, she was clearly fearless.

I soon made a recording of Megatron's voice ":::Soundwave.:::"

"WOAAAH!!That was M-M-Megatuon voice!Are you able to d-do magic Saoundwave?!"

Her fleshy optics were bright with mini stars as she bounced in little circles, waiting for my answer. She really is cute and innocent as she waites. But she said my and Megatrons name wrong.

I shook my head picking her up as I used different voices to speak ":::No, I afraid not little one. But my lord Megatron requested you at the moment.:::"

She tilts her head, confuse "Am I in tr-trouble Saoundwave?"

":::No.He just wants to talk to you, nothing too bad.:::"

"O-oh otay!....I have a q-q-question."

":::Yes?:::"

She looks at me with utter curiosity "W-why do you cover up your f-f-face? Did something o-or someone upset you?"

I stopped and 'glanced' at her in a rather fuzzled state. She just asked me about my visor. I - in millennials of service to Megatron - have never heard such a question from anyone. But this child just prove me wrong, obviously thinking it is my way of completely hiding my emotions from everyone. How stupid but rather interesting is that?

I placed her on my shoulderplate after saying a quick ":::Thanks for asking.But that is my business:::" before entering the throne room, Lord Megatron waiting at his throne.

Megatron then approach smiling wickedly extending his servo for (Y/N) "Ah! Soundwave finially retrived you. Come now child, I must speak with you."

"Ot-Otay?..." She did as he order her to do and decide to hold on to his digit for support "...A-a-am I in trouble?"

"No.No you are not." Megatron says and give me a silent nod, time for me to go now.

And like I said I did and the doors open just as I got through. Time to go to work once again-.

"W-WAITE! I didn't s-s-say goodbye!"

I - and everyone in the throne room including Lord Megatron - stop what they were doing, just to see what she was talking about. I chose to not stand there like an idiot before walking over to Megatron, my optics on her little fleshy form. Megatron soon gave a confuse but irritated grow before she 'asked' me to pick her up. Unsure of what this child is thinking I gently picked her up, she was face-to-face with my visor as I did so.

She did something that no human, thing, anyone would ever do. She leaned in - her chubby fleshy and adorable servos on his 'mouth' - and gave him a quick peck on his visor.

"Thank you for your h-help Saoundwave!.." She was smiling all the way up to her cheecks before looking at Megatron, she soon jump off my servo to his "...B-bye bye!"

And like that, Megatron gave me another look - that I can go now - before walking away with her in his servos. But as much as I feel the need to stay right there I still walked out of the throne room. If I didn't have a visor on my faceplate, you could have seen my flushed face right then and there.

'(Y/N)?......That name suits her very well...goodbye (Y/N), until the next time we meet. I like to know more about you..'

Shockwave POV

"....."

I don't have any words to say right now. Just how illogical is this?This human child, (Y/N), history is so upsetting and mostly ragefully shocking. I should send this to Knockout and Breakdown, it would be logical for them to know just in case.

"Why dose humans do this to smaller ones like them?This is just illogical!" I slam my dominant digit - in pure anger - on the button to be able to correctly send this childs history to her two gardians.

This is no way to treat and care for a sparkling like her, she is only a child. Who would have the capability to protect her out there?Surely no one that is - by blood and flesh - would.

I kept in my rage and look more into the 'housing' and otherly human needs....I might need to get her myself for her armor, it would be illogical to go back and rob more armor in the correct size.

Foot steps came and stopped behind me, it was clearly Predaking.

He looked closer at the screen before going to her history. He stops reading and turns to me with rather confuse and the same anger I still hold in place.Downloading my items I will need to make her comfortable I sighed, pity was clearly shown.

"Everything about this childs history, is pit in a, what humans call it, a nutshell. It is illogical to not think of a child, a sparking like her to go through such pain and survival at this young age."

Predaking nods in agreement puffing out smoke from his nostrils "Yes it is. If you could, I like to give her relatives a visit."

"I was going to send you anyway. Be carefull out there Predaking..." I hand him the coordinate of (Y/N)'s used-to-be family "...Do not be seen by anyone and when you make it there, show no spark there mercy."

"I wasn't going to."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5K 165 8
**Second Book in Series** Several weeks from the incident that nearly lost his one and only daughter, Optimus Prime now carries within him the very s...
18.9K 575 20
After the death of Enigma, the Deceptions have stopped at nothing to get revenge on the Autobot that killed her, Optimus Prime. With vengeance being...
13.1K 372 27
Megatron, leader of the Decepticons, has recently emerged from stasis. And now he's catching up with what's been happening while he's been away. One...
4.7K 252 17
Hello and welcome to a story about a Decepticon Femme, a younger sister, a guardian, and an old youthful crush. In this story, we will meet NightWav...