Custody

By Author_Friend

HELLO EVERYONE For those of you who are new, welcome, for those of you that are coming from the original vers... More

WELCOME
Prologue
Authors Note
Tears
Announcement
Gold and Silver Slytherin
Making Up
Morgane Malfoy
Seeing You In A New Light
Blairon's Interlude
Quick Announcement
Warnings In Red
Darkness' Prey
Please
Quick Note
St. Mungos
Forking Finally

A Note for a While

2.1K 35 3
By Author_Friend

Hey Everyone! Its Author_Friend. So, as you might be able to tell, I haven't had much time lately. It's been getting more and more difficult for me to right and right now, I don't really have the motivation to continue this story. I'm not going to cancel this story and I intend to finish it at some point.

However, I have been really into writing oneshots lately. So, starting whenever I have the chance to edit and publish a oneshot, I will be opening a Harry Potter Oneshots book. This book will be open for requests but if the ship is something I don't support or includes any of my triggers, I will have to respectfully decline.

So, basically, I am putting this book on hiatus. I hate having to do this but I just don't find rewriting interesting right now and since not may people seem to be reading this anyways, I am going to pause the book until I am ready (and have the time) to write it again. This hiatus may just be three weeks until I can go on Winter Break.

Anyways, thank you, all of you, for reading this book and I hope to see you guys in the new oneshot book or later on when I resume this!

<3- Author_Friend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
432K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
184K 8.4K 106
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1.5M 34.9K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-