Amelia Salvatore(klaus Mikael...

By _xTheOriginalsx_

Dear diary, Well I'm officially going back to Mystic Falls to see my brothers. I haven't been there ever sin... More

Welcome to Mystic Falls
Bringing out the Dead
Dangerous Liaisons
All my Children
Do Not Go Gentle
The Departed
The Rager
The Five
The Killer
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes
Bring it On
Goodbye
Authors Note
SEQUEL IS UP

Before Sunset

10.4K 202 36
By _xTheOriginalsx_

*Amelia POV*

I went to the school to help Rebekah clean up.
"Where were you last night?" I asked her.
"I have no idea I blacked out. Probably something to do with my mother" she said.

"Where Matt?" I said.

"He bailed. Got called into work at the last minute" she said picking up trash.

"Are you kidding me" I said
"I guess it's just you and me" I sighed.

"I didn't even attend the dance that I organized" she said upset.

"I'm sorry about your mom. I mean, I know you, like, hated her and everything, but still" I said.

"Thanks" she said.

"I'm going to get started on the gym" she walks out.

I then heard loud noises. I ran to find Rebekah and I find her fighting Alaric.

Wait, I thought he was dead.

He was holding Rebekah up by the locker about to kill her with the white oak stake.

I ran up to him trying to get him off her.

Rebekah then plunges the stake into his chest. We start running away but he catches up to me and pulls me by the hair throwing me across the hall.

*Rebekah POV*

I ran back to the mansion as fast as I could.

"Klaus!?" I yelled looking for him.
"Alaric Saltzman tried to kill me" I found him packing.

"Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead" he said.

"Well, he's not! And he's a vampire thanks to mother's spell with a white oak stake that can't kill him" I said.

"He stronger, Nick. Too strong"
"Where is he now?" He asked.

"Stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls, he'll come after us" I was beginning to get worried.

"We need to leave now" I said.
"Fine. I'll collect Elena and we'll be on our way" he grabbed his jacket.

"Forget Elena! You don't need anymore stupid hybrids!" I yelled.
"What I need is protection from Esther's continued assaults against us" he said.

"We'll protect each other, like we always have" I said.

"Always and forever, Nik"

"I'm not leaving without her"
"I'm leaving now. You can either walk out that door with me or you are on your own" I hissed.

He didn't answer.

"Fine. Trust your hybrids over your family. Let your spite be the death of you, see if I care" I walked out.

"Move it, sire boy" I pushed past Tyler.

*Damon POV*

"I thought you were standing guard" Stefan said to me.

"Don't blame me! Blame Bonnie the blood bank. She fed him" I said.

"I had no idea what was happening. Ok, the witches led me there. They wanted him to feed so he'd turn" Bonnie said.

"So where's the stake now?" my brother asked.

"Oh, you mean the white oak one? The one that can kill an original and wipe out an entire line of vampires? We don't know" I looked at Bonnie.

"If you're so upset with me, why did you feed me your blood to save my life" she said.

"Because I do stupid things, Bonnie. I do things, like let my friend die with dignity when I should have just killed him" I said.

"So how do we stop him?" Stefan asked.

"I've been trying to figure that out" she says.

"A witch can't truly make an immortal creature" she continued.
"There's always a way to undo a spell" she said.

"So? What's the witchy workaround?" I asked.

"That's the problem. I don't know" she said.

*Amelia POV*

I was tied up to one of the chairs covered in wolfsbane. Alaric was sitting at his desk with his feet up on the table.

He was talking to someone on the phone probably Elena.

"Listen closely. I'm at the school. I have Amelia. And if you want to keep her alive, I need you to get into your car and come down here right away, if you tell anyone where you are going, I will kill her" he looked at me and then hung up.

"You know she's never going to come. She knows I hate her and I'm pretty sure she hates me" I said to him.

*Stefan POV*

I heard the doorbell ring and I saw Jeremy open it.

"What are you doing here, Klaus?" I said.

"Well, for starters, young Jeremy here could show some manners and invite me inside" he said.

"Why don't you go up to your room" I said to Jeremy.

"Now" Damon said.
"Hmm. Poor lad. Loses one questionable father figure only to be replaced by the likes of the two of you" he says.

"Yeah, about that. Something happened" Damon said.

"Oh, I know all about my mother's invulnerable little creation. That's why I'm here. I'm leaving town. I just need to pick up a few road trip necessities. Spare tire, flashlight...doppelgänger" he said.

"Can't help you there" Damon said and closed the door.

"Elena!" I yelled.
I went upstairs and looked in all the rooms.

"Where is she?" I asked Jeremy.
"I don't know. She was just here a few minutes ago" Jeremy said.
I went back downstairs.

"Where is she?" Damon asked.
"She's not here" I said.

"What do you mean, she's not here? Where did she go?" Damon asked.

"What's going on?" Bonnie asked.
"Klaus wants in. We have to keep him out" Damon said looking out the window.

"Duck!" Damon yelled ducking.
I pushed Bonnie to the floor so she wouldn't get hit.

*Amelia POV*

I was still sitting in the same place hoping someone would save me.
"Right on time" Ric muttered.

I saw Elena at the doorway looking at me worried.

"Amelia. Let her go, Alaric" she said.

"Free her yourself" he said.
Elena walked over to me about to pull out the pencils that were in my hands but Alaric beat her to it and pulled it out.
I screamed out in pain.

"You said that you would let her go!" Elena yelled.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Elena? Stop trusting vampires!" he yelled.

*Damon POV*

"Think you're probably going to want to let me in" Klaus yelled from outside.

"Elena's car is gone" Jeremy said.
"Why wouldn't she tell anyone where she was going?" Bonnie said.

Rigt then a soccer ball was coming at us with full speed. Klaus was at the door throwing something at us.

"Get down" Stefan said to Jeremy and Bonnie.

"Missed me" I yelled at him and grabbed the wooden stick and threw it back at him.
He tried throwing another one at me but he missed.

"Missed me again" I yelled.

He came back with propane and a newspaper that was on fire.
"Put it out" Stefan said.

"Come outside and make me" he said.

Stefan then walked outside.

"Elena's not here. Alaric has her and Amelia. He's going to kill them both unless you turn yourself over to him" Stefan says.
He then threw the newspaper to the ground putting it out.

"Now I know you're not asking me to walk into a certain death" Klaus said.

Stefan chuckles "I really wish we could. But unfortunately if Alaric kills you, there's a one in four chance that we die, too" Stefan says.

I walked outside "I'll take those odds" I said.

"And a hundred percent chance that Tyler dies" Stefan continued.
"I'm good with that, too" I said.
"Why don't we just figure out a way to put Alaric down, hmm?" Stefan says.

We were still outside trying to think of a plan.

"Ok, how about Damon sneaks in and distracts Alaric while Stefan grabs Elena and carries her to safety" Klaus suggested.

"Oh, that's a great idea. What's to stop me from being killed instantly?" I asked.

"Nothing" Klaus smirks.

"My sister's in there. Don't you have a thing for her, or did she just reject you too many times?" I asked him and he had a serious face on.

"This isn't really, uh, helping too much" Stefan said.

Bonnie came out "I might have an idea. My mom used a desiccation spell on Mikael that immobilized him for over 15 years. If I can get it, I might be able to use it on Alaric" Bonnie explained.

"If and might. Your words inspire such confidence" Klaus said.

"I'll get it. But even with the spell, we'll need a lot of vampire muscle to take him down. Including yours" she looked at Klaus.

"Just so we're clear, the sun sets in about eight hours. We don't succeed before then, Elena will be dead, I'll be gone, and the rest of you will be left to fend for yourselves" Klaus smiles.

Shortly after....

"Well, this is promising" I said siting on the couch.

She sighs "Relax. Abby will be here" she walks back and forth.
"I'm sorry, I forgot about her stellar track record in the dependability department" I said.

"James said she was coming, ok?" She says.

"Just...give her time"

With that the doorbell rang.
"Don't get your hopes up. Might be a girl scout" I smirked.

She opened the door and it was Abby.

*Stefan POV*

Klaus and I drove to the school. We got out of the car and stood in front of it leaning against it.

"Abby just showed up" I said.

"Good. Perhaps this plan won't be an epic failure after all" he says.

"You know, If this does go off and we drop the history teacher in the Atlantic, I'm still leaving with Elena" he said.

"I'll go with you" I said looking the other way.

"Really?" He said. "What's the catch?"

"There's no catch. I turn my back on everything here to make sure Elena's safe" I looked at him.
"And that is what makes you her better option" he says.

"It's a shame it's not easier for Elena to see that. I mean, personally, I think she's wasting her time with Damon"
I chuckled "You know, all this time and energy you spend trying to get me and my brother to hate each other...it's actually had the opposite effect" I said.

"Has it? Has it really?" He chuckles.

"Well, then perhaps I should let Elena decide which Salvatore joins us. I mean, If you,Damon, and Amelia are so close. I'm sure Amelia wouldn't go, her hatred for Elena is indescribable" he said.

"So I guess it leaves you and Damon"

"I wonder what Amelia will think when she finds out one of you guys are leaving her behind" he said.

"Well, she's already mad at us. I'm sure she wouldn't care" I said.

Klaus then smirked "Last I checked she threatened to kill me if I laid a finger on one of you guys. Now, she just doesn't care all of a sudden" he said.

"Why?"

"I don't know. She's Amelia she doesn't like telling anyone anything" I said.

"She likes doing things her way" I added.

Later....

*Klaus POV*

Everyone finally arrived at the school.

"Look at this, one big happy family" I said walking towards their way.

"Drink this" Bonnie said holding up a bottle of blood.

"It's my blood. It bridges us all together so that when I stop Jeremy's heart, you'll have the power to stop Alaric's. You need to make a physical connection to his bloodstream-- a vein, artery, something connected to his heart" Bonnie explained while Damon drank from the bottle.

"One of us gets a clean shot, take it, the other two hold him down" Stefan drank the blood and handed it to me.

"Before we all walk through these doors, lets get on the same page, shall we?" I said.

"I was the one who created your vampire bloodline, therefore I am responsible for your lives. And Tyler's life, Caroline's life, and of course Abby's life. Should anything go wrong"

"Or you're just lying to save your ass" Damon said.

"I'm not lying. Go ahead, call my bluff. Let the teacher kill me.
You'll all be dead soon thereafter" I smiled and drank the blood.

"Let's just get this over with, shall we?" Stefan said walking away along with Damon.

*Amelia POV*

"Why are you doing this?" Elena asked.

"Because you need me. Because you're an 18 year old girl without parents or guidance or any sense of right and wrong anymore" Alaric said.

"Look at you. How is this right?" Elena pointed at me.

"Now kill her. Or I'll do it for you and I'll make it hurt" he said.
I was now getting scared. I'm pretty sure Elena would kill me because she hates me and stuff.
Alaric took Elena by the arm and brought her next to me.

She was about to kill me until she was about to stab Alaric but then he caught her arm before it hit him.

"I thought I taught you better" he said.

"You did" she said and splashes the vervain in his face.
She then turned around and pulled the pencils out without hesitating.

"Get help" she said.

My vision was starting to get blurry from the wolfsbane, I couldn't see where I was going. I was about to fall to the ground until someone caught me.

"Klaus" I whispered.

"It's ok, it's ok. I'm here" he said.
He bit into his wrist and pulled it up to my lips.

"Drink" he whispered.

I held onto his wrist drinking his blood.

I then started to feel a little better.

"Thank you" I said looking up to him.

"You go straight home, you stay inside, you understand? He said.
"Do you understand me?" he looked me straight in the eye.
I nodded.

He looked at me for about a second and vamp speeded off.
I left the school and did exactly what Klaus told me.

*Klaus POV*

Alaric was now on top of me holding the white oak stake towards my heart.

"You're wrong" Alaric said to Elena.

"Am I?" She said cutting her throat.

"Stop, stop, stop, stop!"Alaric said.

I then pushed Alaric off of me and grabbed Elena going back to the mansion.

I tied Elena up to the chair keeping her from running away.
"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Draining you of all your blood" I said sitting down on the couch.
"Elena?" Tyler came walking in.
"Tyler! Help me!" She said.

"He can't" I said. "He needs to go fetch me more empty blood bags. About three liters worth,please, Tyler"
"Tyler please....get Stefan" she said.

"No, Tyler, get the bags" I said.
He was about to untie Elena but I went in front of him.

"Forget the girl and get the bags. Now" I said and with that he left.
Elena tried getting out of the chair.

"So that's it? You're just going to bleed me dry?" She said.

"Yes. But don't worry. It'll be completely painless. As the last drop is drawn, you'll simply fall asleep" I said standing behind her.

Later...

I was in the other room until I heard Tyler untying Elena.

"So much for that sire bond" I said.

"I'm not your little bitch anymore" he said.

I smiled.

"How did you break the sire bond?" I walked towards him.

"Someone helped me of course.
They know how to. Its someone you know that taught me by breaking every bone in my body a hundred times for the girl I love" he said referring to Caroline.

"That's impossible" I said.

"Is it? Or maybe real love is stronger than fake loyalty. But what would you know about that?" He walked closer to me.

"You know, you should be thanking me" I said.

"I gave you a gift, I took away your misery" I continued.

"You didn't give a crap about me! You just didn't want to be alone" he yelled and turned around helping Elena.

I pushed Elena and she hit her head onto the table knocking her out.

I then held Tyler against the wall.
"Goodbye, Tyler" I said as I was about shove my hand into his chest.

But then he twisted my arm.
Stefan and Damon came in.
Tyler held one side of my arms and Damon held the other while Stefan plunges his hand into my chest holding my heart.

My heart was now beating rapidly.
I then started to feel weak. The last thing I thought about was--

Amelia.

Sorry for not updating earlier!!!!!!!!!!!

Next chapter will be up maybe tomorrow!!!!

Remember to vote
And comment!!!!!!!!

Bye!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 16.7K 75
Hello, my name is Thaliana Mikaelson. In 1864 I fell in love with Damon Salvatore. We completed eachother, and were to be married. Even my brother N...
146K 2K 37
It has been four years since Stefan has left Mystic Falls, due to all the drama and life threatening situations. There's also the fact of Elena leavi...
1.4M 28.4K 45
Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed up. Klaus Mikaelson thought there was on...
1.1M 41.8K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...