Exquisite: Kpop Graphics [Clo...

By ssugarguk

Please place an order! Order covers from the Cover Café with the simplest payment. Get your covers in a span... More

Welcome
➺Rules And Payments
➺Templates
➺Forms
More Themes
➺Candle Light
➺Fifth Season
➺Eung Eung
Request
➺ Quisite - 01 to 04
➺ Quisite - 05 to 08
➺ Quisite - 13 to 16
➺Quisite 17 to 20
➺Quisite 21 to 22

➺ Quisite - 09 to 12

109 15 5
By ssugarguk

──────────── ❦ ────────────

Blinkarmy004

Here are the covers you wanted. Hope you like them and, well, if you are not satisfied with them, you can reoder.

I really love how they turned out, so please let me know how you feel about them.

Hope you like them.
Please complete the payments so that I can send you the links for the covers.

──────────── ❦ ────────────

-EBOYRJN

Here are the covers you requested. I took a little long to make them so I apologize, but anyway, I hope you like them. You can reoder if you want.

I hope you like the detailed edit of Soojin. I can make you a cover without the edit if you don't like it.

I hope you like them.
Please complete the payments so that I can send you the links for the covers.

──────────── ❦ ────────────

_Black_flowers-

Here are the covers you've requested. I hope you like them. But if you don't, you can ask for a redo.

It was really hard to find a perfect picture of Jimin and Yoongi, so this was a little hard for me to make.

Hope you like them.
Please complete the payments so that I can send you the links for the covers.

──────────── ❦ ────────────

the_road_to_bts

Here are the covers you requested. I hope you like them. Well, you can reorder if you want a redo. I tried my best to put in all the colors you've wanted. I hope I've satisfied you.

I made four different versions, so I hope you end up liking them.

Hope you like them.
Please complete the payments so that I can send you the links for the covers.

──────────── ❦ ────────────
Good day, guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
75.5K 3.4K 79
❤️
184K 4.2K 65
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
28.1K 1.5K 37
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...