Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)

By ElliotSalvatore

Natalie Johnson has been alone her entire life. Living on the streets of the Enchanted forest, killing to sur... More

Main Character
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Prologue
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- A Feeling Not Felt Before
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Not A Fair Game... For Them
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Welcome to NeverLand
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- New friend
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Let out
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Progress Being Made
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Master at the Game of Seduction
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- A Feeling Not Felt Before Part 2
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Bad Feeling
Meeting his Match (Ouat FF)- Non Believer
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Indian Princess
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Faith Trust and Promises
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Back to Basics
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Back to Basics 15.5
Author's note! Please read!
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Back to Camp
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Tiger Lily
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Tinkerbell
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Toxic
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- 'Till Death Do Us Part
Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- Epilogue: Villains At Heart
Update!!!

Meeting His Match (Ouat FF)- New Job

6.1K 150 4
By ElliotSalvatore

New Job

Rogue's P.O.V.

I road in on my horse through the castle gates. I got off, making sure my head was down as I was escorted to the Queen's quarters. The guards led me and I could see her giant black dress, facing the mirror. I scoff. Self conceded much?

"My Queen, the Rogue is here," one of the guards say next to me. I see Regina turn to look at me and scoff. "This is not the Rogue, the Rogue is a man!" she hisses at them. I smirk under my hood. The guards bow.

"Our mistake, my Queen," says one of the guards and another grabs my arm. As quick as lightning, I grab both of the guards' arm and crash the together, knocking them out instantly. The third guard runs at me but I grab my knife from my boot and throw it at him, spearing him right though the middle of his thoat. I turn back to the queen as the guard falls dead, and lift my hood.

I see her eyes turn into surprise as she sees me, making me smirk. "What was that you said about not being me?" I ask smugly.

She looked lost for words. Until pointing at me and yells, "But you're a child!"

I walk and sit on one of her chairs, twirling a piece of my hair in my hands. "Oi! No need to be rude about it, I'm only 16," I say, then start to laugh as she glares at me. I clear my throat, standing up and walking up to her.

"You called me here for a job, what is it? I've got places to be, people to kill," I say, crossing my arms over my chest. She seemed to gain her composer enough to grab a piece of paper and hand it to me. I look at her, taking the scroll and unrolling it. I saw a picture of a woman on it.

WANTED FOR CRIMES AGAINST THE QUEEN: MURDER, TREASON, TREACHERY

I finish reading it and look up at Regina. "What's her name?" I ask as I stare at the picture, turning away from her.

"Snow White. I need you to come back with her heart. In return, I'll offer as much gold you can ask for. Just bring her to me," Regina growled. I turn to her and crumple the paper, stuffing it in my pocket.

"How do I know you won't kill me if I bring this?" I ask. She sighs, making a contract appear in her hand and hands it to me.

"I've been told you don't trust well, so, I had this specially made by Rumplestiltskin himself," she tells me. I just look up at her and read it.

I, ________ agree to pay the great assassin Rogue as much gold as she asks if she brings me Snow White's heart. I will not tell anyone Rogue's real identity. I will keep this secret for the rest of my life for I forever be condemned to a life of loneliness and hatred. The Rogue will do the same of keeping our business a secret if she does the task.

x___________________

I read it, smirking to myself. You gotta love Rumple and his loop holes. He said if. Meaning if I don't kill her I don't get a life full on loneliness and hatred even if I tell of our business. But she doesn't know that. I grab the pen in her hand and sign it right away, her signing after. She makes it disappear with a smirk, shaking my hand.

"Pleasure doing business with you," she says. I nod the same, pulling my hood over my face, grabbing my knife from the guard's throat, then making my way outside of the castle.

New Target: Snow White.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE!!!!!

Updates every Thursday

LOVE YAL!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

371 7 10
"Once upon a time, there was a boy who never wanted to grow up." A mother's voice echoed softly into the night. The sky was pitch black a...
27.8K 794 33
Theres a girl...one day she just appeared on the island no memory of who she is or where she came from Theres a boy...named Peter Pan he isnt always...
1.3M 34.9K 43
Peter Pan. A ruthless, cold-hearted boy who refuses to love. Amanda Stone. A sixteen year old, adopted girl who holds magic within her. She doesn't...
5.9K 105 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...