Gemini Control

By BronwynTheLuna

Twins Zakara and Zaphyn Klaus have lived through more than what any normal teen should've lived through. Let... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

3 0 0
By BronwynTheLuna

Zaphyn's POV

Well damn i fucked up again. I kept repeating over and over whilst my twin sister looked at me with pure hate in her eyes. If looks could kill id be 6 feet under.

But i cant even be mad. Its my fault i shouldve known better. She has a horrible temper ( thanks to that fucking fire elemental boost. Ugh fuck my life).

I snapped back to reality seconds before getting hit with yet another fire ball. Damn doesn't she known that she could kill me with that thing? Oh yeah thats the point.

I did the only thing that could defuse this situation.

I ran.

Out the house with a feiry red head right behind me. But i was able to ditch her.

Well i guess im going to have to hide out here for a few.

Dont get me wrong. I am in no way afraid of my twin sister. I just know how she gets when she looses her temper. And when im the cause of it. There is no way in hell that i can calm her down. So im just going to wait it out.

"ZAPHYN!!!ZAPHYN HELP ME PLEASE!!!ZAPH!!!"

I could hear her voice echo in my head...its been years but i cant forget her screams for terror. That was the day i failed her...again

"Zaph..hey come out its time to go to that shit school" i heard my now calmer (less willing to kill me) twin sister call me.

"You ok Zak?" I asked cautiously

"Yeah i just needed to let off some steam...sorry about that Zaph" she said looking regretfully into my eyes.

"Its ok...lets go" with that said we where off  to the house...shit i hope she doesn't end up burning down the school.

Scratch that....she's definitely doing to burn that shit up. Im just going to have to be a human fire extinguisher...again

AUTHORS NOTE

HELLO THERE MY PUPS...IM STILL GETTING USED TO THIS WRITING THING AND I WOULD LOVE ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. OH AND I DO USE ALOT OF SWEAR WORDS CAUSE I SWEAR ALOT OOPS...LOVE YOUR LUNA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.9K 198
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
29.9K 990 21
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
44.2K 1.9K 18
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 πŸ†
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gâzleri gâzlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...