Enzo

By dogsgunnabarkxx

Lorenzo 'Snake' De Luca known by most as Snake released from prison returns home to be with his best friend a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 "Snake is coming home"
Chapter 2 "I do many things but you aren't one of them"
Chapter 3 "It Looks Good On You Although It Would Be Better Off"
Chapter 4 " I Started To Fall For You Ronnie"
Chapter 5 "We Killed Him"
Chapter 6 "You'd Make A Good Girlfriend"
Chapter 7 "Where Are You?"
Chapter 8 "Let's Go To My Place"
Chapter 9 "You Do This Often?"
Chapter 10 "Time To Get Training Princess"
Chapter 11 "I Am Dying"
Chapter 12 "It's Gotten Dirtier"
Chapter 13 "I'm A Detective"
Chapter 14 "I'm Kat With A K Not A C"
Chapter 15 "God I'm Going To Kill Him"
Chapter 17 "Someone Just Wants To Get Fucked"
Chapter 18 "She's Not You"
Chapter 19 "Guess You're All Mine Now"
Chapter 20 "Are You Fucking Crazy?"
Chapter 21"Do Not Fuck My Sister In My House"
Chapter 22 "We Should Talk"
Chapter 23 "Here's Me Thinking You Had Gone Soft"
Chapter 24 "He Makes Me Feel So Many Things"
Chapter 25 "Strip For Me?"
Chapter 26 "Okay Edward Cullen"
Chapter 27 "Trust Me Princess?"
Chapter 28 "We Should Do It Again"
Chapter 29 "How Have I Not Noticed You Guys Stalking?"
Chapter 30 "You're Finally Mine"
Chapter 31 "Who The Fuck Made Her Cry?"
Chapter 32 "I Came To Help You"
Chapter 33 'You're Something Else Sweetheart'
Chapter 34 "God I'm Going To Marry You"
Chapter 35 "You Look Like A Angel"
Chapter 36 "Stay Strong Man"
Chapter 37 "We Look Awful"
Chapter 38 "It's You"
Chapter 39 "Miss Me Love?"
Chapter 40 "I Need More Sleep"
Chapter 41 "Princess Look At Me"
Chapter 42 "Enjoy The Island"
Chapter 43 "I Have A Surprise For You Tomorrow"
Chapter 44 "Are You That Loud?"
Chapter 45 "I Can't Fucking Stop Until This Is Over"
Chapter 46 "You Get Too Brave Sometimes, Sweetheart"
Chapter 47 "We Got Lost"
Chapter 48 "Do You Think It's Them?"
Chapter 49 "Scream My Name Princess"
Chapter 50 "Let's Get This Shit Over With"
Chapter 51"Get Your Hands Of My Girl"
Chapter 52 "You Deserve The Good Guy"
Chapter 53 "No Undress Again"
Chapter 54 "Don't Defend Him"
Chapter 55 "For You Always, Princess"
Chapter 56 "Let's Go Torture A Bitch"
Chapter 57 "Then Fuck Me Like You've Missed Me"
Chapter 58 "Chocolate lava cake to go?"
Chapter 59 "Forever Princess"
Chapter 60 "I See, No Ring No Kids"
Chapter 61 "I'll Carry You"
Chapter 62 "You've Been Such A Brat Today"
Chapter 63 "I'm Going To Take You To My Favourite Place"
Chapter 64 "The Candles Were Supposed To Be Romantic"

Chapter 16 "I Missed You Last Night"

3.9K 64 6
By dogsgunnabarkxx

NOT EDITED
*Veronica POV*

Danny spent most of the night talking to a few corrupt officers he had at the local station. Turns out Elijah wasn't on the task force for my brother's gang he just wanted to look in to them in his own time. I told the guys about Elijah's dad Danny said he'd look in to it to see if he did have something to do with his death.

I woke up in my old bed room, I let Kat share the bed with me since all the guys were crashing around the house. She had woken up before me since her side of the bed was empty, I decided to shower but first I looked for clothes. I had left some here to assure Danny I would stay over occasionally. I decided on a black denim skirt and a brown nude long sleeved turtle neck. It was going to look very odd with the Nikes I had worn yesterday but I'm only going home no one will see. I'll just leave the clothes I wore yesterday here saves me taking them back.

The smell of pancakes filled the air while I walked down the stairs getting stronger as I got to the kitchen.

"I want some" I demanded seeing everyone eating theirs.

"For you" Lorenzo gave me a plate of pancakes and coffee. I happily took it sitting between him and Kat I stuffed my face, I felt them watching but tried to ignore it.

"Stop staring at my sister" Danny ordered hitting the table in the process. Everyone went back to eating and talking shit.

"I missed you last night" Lorenzo whispered making sure only I could hear. His hand placed on my thigh under my skirt dangerously close to my underwear.

"Wish I could say the same" I lied Kat was a cuddler just not the person I wanted.

"What are you two whispering about?" Kat called us out everyone went silent suddenly interested in us.

"Just telling him much of a cuddler you are. It really shocked me you know with how much of a hard exterior you have" I smirked her face went from embarrassment to angry real fast.

"Like you were complaining you happily put your arms around me" she snapped I laughed while some of the guys wolf whistled.

"I couldn't say no to your cute little-"

"Shut the fuck up" Kat growled hitting my arm I laughed harder but dropped the subject.

"Sounds like you two had a fun night" Lorenzo commented.

"Would been better with you right Kat?" I replied with a smirk I watched as the dirty thoughts went through his head.

"Yeah who ever said three's a crowd lied" Kat added. Lorenzo groaned leaving the table.

"Enough talk about sleeping together we have serious things happening" Danny said he's always being business and no play.

"You mean the detective?" He nodded.

"Did you find out any more on his dad?"

"I got a call this morning we did not have anything to do with his dad which means it should be easy to get him off our case" Theo informed us.

"We still can't have him snooping around we need to get rid of him" I looked to see Kat smirking was she planning to kill him.

"Kat death is not the answer" I snapped at her, she pouted upset. I swear this girl is a psycho.

"I think we should just lead him away from us towards someone more likely to have done it" I suggested Dan nods agreeing with me.

"How about we look at gangs in the small town that his dad lived in?" Lorenzo added.

"I will talk to some people get more information about the gang in that town" Theo said typing away on his phone, I'm guessing he was the guy who could find out anything you wanted.

"I'm going home I promised Amy I would see her" I put my plate in to the sink. Lorenzo followed me out after I'd said bye, he walked to my car getting in to the passenger side. Did he even say bye to the guys?

"I'm sorry I was being petty last night" Lorenzo said I smiled finally he admits to being petty.

"I missed you last night" he continued I feel his hand on my thigh as I drove. His fingers moved under my skirt I looked to see him looking out the window.

"What did you miss?" I questioned. He turns to me a playful smirk on his lips.

"I missed you legs wrapped around mine. I missed your ass pressed against my cock keeping it warm. I missed feeling you boob in my hand as we slept" I felt my pussy clench at his words.

"Did you miss me?" He asked.

"I had Kat" I lied I missed him and the morning sex.

"You're a bad liar sweetheart" Lorenzo's finger moved under my underwear.

"Enzo" I breathed out he just let out a laugh.

"I know you missed the morning sex, when I would wake you up by eating that tight pussy feeling it get wetter with every lick" he rubbed between my folds I gasped feeling him push a finger inside me.

"I bet you missed my face between those legs fingering you until you shake begging for my cock to go in you" he seriously had a way with words I was ready to cream on his finger and he hadn't even moved it much.

"Enzo stop" I groaned moving my hips against his finger trying to get him to move deeper in me.

"Like I said you're a bad liar look at you moving yourself against my finger you're so desperate for me to make you cum" he started fingering me harder at the red light. I thanked myself for illegally blacking out all the windows minus the front windscreen. I bit my bottom lip feeling it numb the harder I bit down. He had two fingers in me now I still wanted more. I wanted his cock.

"You're soaking princess you're going to wipe the seat down after this" Lorenzo joked thrusting deeper he curled his fingers. Bingo. I felt the now familiar tighting in my stomach I was going to cum.

"Fuck, Enzo right there" I begged I had to pull over not caring where we stopped as long as I could ride this out.

"Cum on my fingers princess soak them in your juices" that's all I needed to hear to let go I moved a little around his fingers clenching before I came.

"I fucking hate you" I called out when I finished Lorenzo pulled his fingers out they were dripping. He sucked them his eyes on me while he did. I watched him suck one finger at a time enjoying them.

"God I've missed the way you taste" he licked his lips happily.

"It's been one day stop being dramatic" I laughed feeling normal I drove the last five minutes home.

"I want to taste you everyday princess one day without showed me how much I crave you" Lorenzo said before he closed the car door leaving me alone in the car I watched him look at me through the window. I let out a few breaths before I got myself out the car. I had wipes to clean down the seat, awkwardly I quickly clean the seat and bin the wipe. I rang Amy on the way up to see what she wanted to do, she said since her birthday will be next week dress shopping for the two perfect dresses is what she has planned for us.

"How long before Amy comes?" Lorenzo asked once we got in to the apartment.

"Maybe a hour could be more" she told me a hour but knowing her could be longer if she's not even ready. I watched Lorenzo strip to his boxers then lay on my bed switching the TV on. It took a lot of begging and a throat fucking before Lorenzo agreed to get a TV for my room and he put it up for me. Honestly worth it.

"You know what could happen in a hour?" I asked cuddled in to his side.

"What's that princess?" Lorenzo replied I knew he knew what I wanted. I run my hand over his boxers before slipping it under the waist band. I ran my hand over his cock before I gripped his cock I felt his harden as my hand moved up and down.

"Let me show you" I flirted getting up I slid my skirt off to make it easier to move. I was left in my top and lace Brazilian style underwear.

"Take your top off" he ordered leaving me in just a matching grey set.

I pulled down his boxers before I get between his legs. I looked up to see him watching me stroke his cock I gather spit in my mouth ready to cover his cock as I sucked him.

"Go deeper princess I want to feel your throat tighten around my cock" he groaned my hair wrapped in his hand keeping it from my face helping him push me further down. I pulled away drool falling on to his cock, my hand around the base twisting up and down as I teased the tip with my tongue. I sucked and licked his balls while my hand played with his cock. Hearing him moan and beg for more made me want to do anything to help him cum. I sucked the tip before going to gag on him again. I feel him unclasp my bra while I'm gagging on him when I came up I took the bra off letting my boobs free.

"Get on the floor princess" Lorenzo let go of my hair and pushed me slightly.

"Yes daddy" I sat on my knees waiting for him to come to me. Lorenzo stood in front of me stroking himself smiling. I reached up but he slapped my hand. I wanted to please him I pouted.

"I was getting close to cumming but I didn't want to cum until I've deep throated you properly" Lorenzo explained. I needed to changed my underwear this is the second time he's soaked them with his words alone today.

"Throat fuck me daddy" I begged looking up at him through my lashes I saw his cock twitch a little at the word daddy. He was just as excited as me.

"Fuck I love when you call me that" Lorenzo puts himself in to my mouth quickly forcing his whole cock in make me choke.

"Open your eyes princess" I do as I'm told tears filled my eyes as I breathed through my nose trying to keep his cock in my mouth as long as possible. Lorenzo pulled out drool coming out with it falling down on to my bare chest.

"You look so pretty with your make up all messed up like that" to prove a point Lorenzo rubbed the tears from my eyes, I wouldn't of minded if I hadn't been wearing mascara but I had so now I've got a streaks on my face.

"Lorenzo" I hit his hands why would he do that?

"Don't complain you already have to shower" I rolled my eyes Lorenzo instantly had his hand wrapped around my throat.

"Don't be rude princess I've not finished and I can get very aggressive" I feel my eyes water up his grip tightens before he lefts go. I barely gasp for air when he puts his cock back in to my mouth.

"I'm going to cum" Lorenzo pulled out I dropped my hands from his cock.

"Cum for me daddy" I begged while he stroked himself at a steady pace.

"Where do you want daddy's cum?" I rubbed my boobs watching him.

"On my boobs" I replied pinching my nipples. Lorenzo moved close to me I reached out massaging his balls as he gets close.

"I'm going to cum princess" I tilt my head back letting him cum on my chest. I was not having his cum on my face have you ever had that shit in your eyes? It stings more than mascara does when you stab yourself. When he finished I grabbed a old towel from the bedroom floor to wipe myself. I throw it in to a pile for washing along with my underwear before I go in to the ensuite.

"Could you have messed my make up anymore?" I asked sarcastically I heard him laugh in response. My face hard black streaks, tear streaks and smudged lipstick. I used make up wipes to remove the make up before I showered.

I decided against the outfit I had worn earlier, I got fresh underwear along with a khaki green romper.

I threw my hair into a messy bun deciding against make up since I had worn it for last few days I needed a break.

"Where are you going?" Lorenzo asked giving me a cup of coffee.

"Dress shopping" my voice croaked what the fuck? I sounded a little sick. What happened? I was fine. Did he do this to me? I sipped the coffee waiting for Amy who showed up half a hour late.

"Amy" I called out running to her Lorenzo quickly moved out the way as I reached them.

"You sound like shit" she stated wow honest much.

"I erm" I looked to Lorenzo who watched smirking he knew he did this.

"I'm not sick just give me a few hours, a day tops" I assured her. Amy looked to Lorenzo then me before she broke out laughing.

"Wow he really fuck-" I punched her arm shuting her up.

"We're going dress shopping I'll see you later?" I asked pushing Amy out my apartment.

"I don't know when I will finish if it's too late I'll stay at mine I don't want to wake you" he cared about waking me. He's actually sweet under all those layers.

"I don't mind if you make it up to me" I winked Lorenzo pulled me close to him. His arms wrapped around my waist holding me against him. I wrapped my hands around his neck pulling him down for a kiss. I've missed his lips feels like I've not felt them in days.

"Hurry up puta" I pulled away turning to the door.

"Have fun sweetheart" I quickly hugged him.

"I don't care if your naked and he's fucking you over the counter I will come in there and drag your ass out here" Amy threatend I sighed embarrassed that was my best friend.

"I'm coming" I snapped.

"I'm sure you are" she called back I blushed Lorenzo laughed closing the door behind me.

"Te odio" I muttered to Amy as we got in to the elevator.

"I love you too" she said with a huge smile on her stupid face. Note to self get a new best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 39K 60
Smart, beautiful, sassy and next in line to the Cobra throne, Alena sets out on the adventure of a lifetime when her father agrees to let her spend a...
550K 11.7K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...
1.5M 31.6K 36
Leonardo Ferrari, is the next in line to take over the family business after his father retired. The Italian Mafia which he will take over is not a p...
228K 3.5K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...