2 am ↬ jung jaehyun

By pxppyjae

❝ What are you doing here at 2 in the morning? ❞ ❝ I could ask the same for you.❞ More

playlist
°
2
a
m
°

°

304 14 0
By pxppyjae

Yet again, they met.

Like they were destined to meet.

At 2 in the morning under the ever so pretty moonlight where the sky was dazzled by stars against the violet which disappeared into a gradient of iris purple and lilac. The entire view slowly diffusing into warmer hues, something of much more immense beauty.

Like every time, both the boy and the girl enjoyed eachother's company in silence. In a rather beautiful and comforting silence.

All the same.

Except,

This time she got herself an orange drink while he had coca cola again.

She knew she liked this. For Park Cyra hated oranges.

°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

23K 1.7K 13
"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 ?" 𝙰 𝟷𝟻 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚕𝚍, 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚞 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝. "𝚆...
142K 3.5K 63
Y/n just moved to a new town and school, she meets a boy named Tubbo. She ends up meeting his friends as well. But her year doesn't turn out the way...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
130K 5.5K 48
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...