Still Alive(Bbb Fanfic)

By castrielklee

[C O M P L E T E D] At the flouting island,where Boboiboy and the gang fought with Bora ra, the fight ended w... More

Author's Note
New student
Where is "him"?
Flashback prt.1
Flashback prt.2
Similar
His Master
NOTICE!
He's Back
Alive
Save Our Friend
Bring Him Back
Lost Memories
Headache 0.1
Headache 0.2
Remembered
Thank You![A/N]

Welcome Back[End]

2.8K 99 26
By castrielklee

Boboiboy P.O.V

I locked the door, put the keys in my pocket and went to Tok Aba's coco stan. As I'm on my way there, I suddenly heard a loud sound, it sounded like a boom. The sound came from the direction I was going to.

My eyes widden. I quickly rush over there to see what happened.

......

.........

.............

I was shocked, the place was a total disaster. I searched for Tok Aba, hoping he didn't got hurt, I turn to my right and spotted him. I headed there.

"TOK ABA!!!"I shouted to him. He heard and surprised to see me, including the people there too.

Ochobot:" Ehhh??! Boboiboy?!?"

Tok Aba:"Why are you doing here?! And since when did I allowed you to go out?"

"Hahaha" I just laughed awkwardly as a replay. Well it's true,he didn't allowed me to go out that's why he was a bit angry.

Boboiboy:"sorry about that. Are you hurt??". I asked about his conditions. He shaked his head and said No. I sighed in relief, then.

Person 1:"Boboiboy is that you?!"

Person 2:"it's boboiboy!"

Person 3:"didn't you died?!"

And some other people asked about me.

Boboiboy:"y-yeah and no, I'll answer the other questions later". I sweat drop.

Tok Aba:"boboiboy you-".before he could speak I cut him.

Boboiboy:"where are the others?"I asked while searching around.

Tok Aba:"others? Who?".He was confused. Even ochobot too. I didn't tell them about I remembered so that's why they confused.

Boboiboy:*sigh "I meant them, fang, yaya,ying and gopal. My friends, where are they?"

Ochobot:"wait...don't tell me you...remember?!"he shouted the last part.Ochobot was the first to noticed that I've remember. I smiled.

Boboiboy:"of course, if I didn't why did I asked?"

Tok Aba:"you remembered everything...?"

Boboiboy:"yeah"I smiled. Then, Tok Aba pulled me into a hug following with ochobot. I realized that I was searching for my friends. I released the hug and quickly asked the both of them.

Boboiboy:"Tok, ochobot! Where's my friends?!"

Ochobot:"they're fighting with Bora ra,you need to help them"

"It's him"I curse under my breath when he said his name.

Boboiboy:"where is him?"I said it with anger.

Ochobot pointed where they were fighting, I look over and saw him. I widden my eyes, some of them we're unconscious.I saw him with my other friend,Fang. He was about to attack him. I run to there and turn to one of my elementals.

(he knew he didn't have a watch anymore cause his powers are inside him,he still can use it by using it like he had a watch except doing the post,just telling you._(:3 」∠)_)

"EARTH BARRIER!!!!" I shouted as the dirt form into a barrier to blocked his attack.

"Sorry for coming here late, Fang" I smiled to him.

Fang P.O.V

I open my eyes to see him. I was shocked but happy at the same time.

Fang:"Boboiboy...? Is that you?"

Boboiboy:"what did you expect,Fang? "He smiled.

I smiled back at him-wait. He said my name before right?.

Fang:" Wait, what did you say? Did you just said my name?!"

Boboiboy:"What surprise?"

I didn't answer him. I'm really surprised.I mean I'm speechless. Am I dreaming, don't say I am. Then I snapped.

Fang:"so you-"

Boboiboy:"before that,I'll tell you later. There's more questions I haven't answer yet"

Fang:"ok"

Boboiboy:"you rest, let me deal with him" He smirked.

Fang:"no I can't,let-"

Boboiboy:"you're injured. You've done enough. I want to deal with him alone" His voice sounds angry and serious.

I then left him and headed to my friends.

End P.O.V

Bora ra:"oh Khai, glad to see you here... How about we destroy them?"

Boboiboy:"Okay,but the one I really want to destroy the most is you" I smiled at him.

Bora ra:"w-what? Why?I'm your father-"

Boboiboy:"like hell, you are my father. You are my enemy to be correct,and I won't let you hurt my friends"

Bora ra:"so...you've remembered then? Heh,too bad. That means I have to destroy you too"

Boboiboy:"ok,let's end this chit chat and fight, I really want to crush you"

Bora ra:"I'm honored" He rush to him and attack.

Boboiboy:"let's fight till the end"

Boboiboy quickly change to his other elemental, that is Thunderstorm. He use Lighting speed to avoid Bora ra's attack. He summoned his spear and throw it to Bora ra. He managed to avoid boboiboy's attack.

Boboiboy turn to cyclone, attack him using his powers but he only get less scratches on him. Bora ra too keep attacking him,he avoid some of his attack and some were not, because he keeps attack none stop. He use his other two elemental that is Blaze and Ice. Finally managed to hit him making him fall to the ground,he turn to Earthquake again and sealed Bora ra inside the dirt.

Boboiboy:"heh, you won't escape with this! "

Bora ra:"it's not over yet,you brat!!"

He forced he's way out of it. Boboiboy tried his best not to let him go but failed cause he's to strong. Boboiboy was sent flying by the force and hit the tree on the back really hard.

He coughed of blood by the hard impact and changed back to normal. He struggles to stand up, he's body was so sore because of the fight.

With the others

Some of them that faith finally woke up. Ochobot was there too.

Ying:"yaya! You finally woke up! I'm so worried!" hug her

Yaya:"what happened?"

Ochobot:"you got knocked by Bora ra and were unconscious along with gopal"

Speak of the devil, gopal was up.

Gopal:"urghhh my head hurts"

Then fang came to them.

Fang:*huff, huff* "glad you're awake. We need to help boboiboy before Bora ra hurt him!"

Gopal:"boboiboy?? Wait if he's fighting then he..."look at fang

Yaya:"wait really?! So he..."look at fang then at ying

Ying:"if you think that then yes"(ying knew because she wasnt unconscious and for that he saw boboiboy protect fang and also heard their little conversation)

Gopal:"no way...he finally got his memories back?!"Gopal was happy to heard that.

Fang:"let's shrugged that off and help him fight with bora ra"

"Okay!" They stand up and headed towards him. They saw boboiboy got hit on the back by a tree and Bora ra want to attack him.

Fang:"No boboiboy!!"

_____________________________________

Boboiboy:"damn, I can't move..."

Bora ra:"looks like you've lose this fight"

Boboiboy:"heh,seem like it is"

Bora ra:"then let me make it more interesting"

Before Bora ra makes his move, boboiboy said something to himself.

"Sorry everyone but looks like I'm really gonna die this time for sure, If there's a another chance to live again I hope all of this wouldn't happen"

Bora ra:"say goodbye, brat"

*STABBB!!*

Boboiboy P.O.V

After I said that, I close my eyes but..... I couldn't feel anything. I open them and saw Fang. He was protecting me from it. And I could see my friends that were unconscious finally wake up, they were fighting with Bora ra. Then something was dripping on my face, I wipe it using my hand and it was.....Blood.

"B-blood? W-who? Wait-no it c-cant be" I looked up to Fang the blood was his. He protect me by using his body to shield me.

Fang:"this time let us help you" He smiled to me and fall beside me. I was shocked.

Boboiboy:"n-no this can't be real. W-why did you do that?!"

Fang:"to protect you of course, haha"

Boboiboy:"this isn't funny!"

Fang:"yeah I know"

Ochobot came rushing to us.

Ochobot:"Boboiboy!Fang!"

Boboiboy:"o-ochobot?... No, you better help Fang, first. His wound need to be treated!"

Ochobot:"but what about you??"

Boboiboy:"let me take revenge for him... And for myself "I whisper the last part and turn to thunderstorm, using lighting speed headed to my three friends.

They look really tired and injured badly but still holding it and keep attacking Bora ra. I arrived and without further a do I summoned my lighting spear and attack Bora ra without him noticed.

Yaya, Ying and Gopal:" Boboiboy?!"

Boboiboy:"thank you for protecting me Yaya, Ying and Gopal"

They nodded and continue focusing on the fight. I quickly attacked Bora ra again and again along with my friends before he could do anything. He couldn't move after that and we made our final move but he suddenly disappeared.

We looked around and put our guard up. We heard him laughed but there's no sign of him. And then, he appeared behind my back. I noticed his appearance and attack him using my spear. He blocked it.

Bora ra:"you're still weak, kid! " He again vanished in front of me.

Boboiboy:"don't put your guard down,he's still here!" I told them and scan the area to make sure he wouldn't attack me or my friends. I heard him laughed, I put up my spear to protect me but he didn't come after me. We didn't put our guard down cause he's still around here. Then I heard something behind me.

Bora ra:"so long you little brat" I don't have the time to dodge it. So I use my spear to block his attack but he somehow...didn't move. I saw his body got stop by shadows. I knew who did it and turn to the direction.

Fang:"Everyone now! Attack him before he could get a way!!"he tells the others to attack. They use all their strength to defeat him.

Fang:"Boboiboy! Now it's your turn!"I nodded and attack him with my final move.

"This is the end for you, Bora ra"pointed my spear towards him and electronize him.

Fang let him go after I attack him and he then fall to the ground and faint
from the attack by all of us and finished it with the electricity from my spear.

"Finally it's all over now..." I smiled and fell, I was so tired I can't feel my body anymore. But thankfuly someone catch me from falling. All of them came to me.

Fang:"boboiboy!!"

Boboiboy:"thank you,Fang.Is everyone okay?"I asked them if they're okay cause they use all their energy to faugh him before I came here.

Gopal:"dey! Why are you asking us?! We should be the one asking you!"

I giggled. "Yeah, I'm fine".Then he hugged me tightly while crying like a baby.

Gopal:" I'm glad!! And I'm so happy you remembered us... Huhuhu"

Ying:"don't hug him so tight Gopal! He could die by hugging him tightly"

Gopal:"hehe sorry..."he then let me go

Boboiboy:"it's okay, it's okay"

Ochobot came out of nowhere and hugged me. Atok was there too.

Ochobot:"boboiboy..."

I just hugged him back.

After hugging him for few seconds, he let go. I lift my head and look at Atok, he smiled and I smiled back.

Boboiboy:"I'm really sorry everyone, sorry for making you worried,not remembering you and..." I grip my hand. "...and for hurting you..." I said with teary eyes by recalling what I did to them before I got my memories back.

Fang:"...its okay...you dont have to apologize us"

Yaya:"yeah! It not your fault it's Bora ra, the one to blame"

Ying:"iyalo.. But we're glad you got your memories back that just enough for us"

Gopal:"fhew... Now we don't need to fight you, you're really like a killing machine you kno-owww, why did you hit me?!"

Fang:"don't ruin the moment by telling him that, and you deserve a hit by me"

Gopal:"why you-" Fight with fang

Ying:"hey, stop fighting!"

Yaya:"you really ruin the moment, both of you!... Come one stop!"

Ochobot:"don't you need to stop them?"

Boboiboy:"no, let them be"
I just giggled to them.

While the two boys still fighting, and Yaya and Ying try to stop them. A space ship suddenly appeared. The ship landed and the door open to reveal an alien.

Boboiboy:"wait is that what I think it is?"

???:"yes! I'm Koko Chi! Commander Koko Chi! Commander of Tapops" wearing double sunglasses.
"What are you doing?"

Suddenly the two stop and doing this weird post saying "yes commander?!"

Koko Chi:"never mind...everyone! Quickly arrest him and locked him in the seal!"

Others arrested Bora ra while he's still unconscious and locked him up in the seal who knows where.

Koko Chi:"thank you, everyone and boboiboy for defeating him for us. We must locked him before he could destroyed the whole galaxy"

Boboiboy:"it's no problem, Cici Ko"

Koko Chi:"it's Koko Chi.Commander Koko Chi to you" again wear sunglasses. "I'll be leaving now, thank you again, everyone for your hard work...and your four need to report about this" He then waves us and take off to space.

"Understand commander!" Again doing that weird post.

Boboiboy:"since when you join this so called tapops?"

Fang:"we tell you that later"

Tok Aba:"come on, let's head home boboiboy"

Boboiboy:"but what about the place? It's a mess, let's clean it-"

Tok Aba:"you're worried about that? I'm more worried about your injuries, boy. We can clean the place tomorrow, first need to treat your wounds and your friends too"

Boboiboy:"okay..."

Gopal:"how about we stayed for dinner this time, I'll tell my parents about it"

Yaya:"yeah!Or we can do a party?"

Ochobot:"that be a great idea"

Yaya:"Let me tell my mom first"

Ying:"I'll call my parents too. After that we do a party about boboiboy getting his memories back"

Ochobot:"but what about the people?"

Ying:"I forgot about that.."

Gopal:"oh yeah...ummm"

Fang:"we can explain to them later after we recover,a lot has happened today"

Ying:"if that what you said then I'll call my parents " Then she called her parents.

Tok Aba:"are you free Fang?"

Fang:"well I have something to do with my brother later, so-"

Gopal:"come on! The party wouldn't be fun without you, the thing you need to do, just do it later. Boboiboy got his memories back here, we should celebrate"

Fang:"well...okay, I go called my brother then"

After waiting for the parents and brother to let them stay for dinner at atok's place.

Yaya:"my mom said she's okay with it "
Gopal:"yeah me too"

Ying:"my parents let me as well"

"Fang?" I asked him hoping his brother agree.

Fang:"he understand and let me join you"

Gopal:"okay! No more wait, let's celebrate about boboiboy being back!"

"Let's celebrate!!!" All of them shouted including me.

I went back home with them along with Ochobot and Tok Aba. I was happy I finally got my memories. And happy that I've got my revenge on Bora ra and revenge for my friends.

Before we went home.

Yaya:"look! The sunset is so beautiful!"she pointed where the sun sets and its really beautiful.

"It's so beautiful" I mumbled to myself.

I was happy all has happened finally ended. I couldn't been more happier in my life. I look to the sun set and whisper.

"Even though the battle ended, doesn't mean villain stop coming. But that won't stop us, we need to be ready and get even stronger, we will defeat whoever comes in our way"

"Boboiboy!aren't you coming?!" My friends shouted to me. I turn my head and smiled to them. They wave their hands to me.

"Coming!!" I replied them back.

"Come on, let's go back"Then we continue our way back.

.....

........

.....

....

"I'm finally back....."

___________________________________

Finally the last chapter!
I'm sorry if you think it's less interesting but I'm happy this story finally ended, even though I want it a different way to end but it's enough and so far I'm happy about what I've done,and also made you to asked me for more chapters,
I'm really happy!

Thank you for reading my story and thanks a lot for waiting me update new chapters! I really appreciate it so much.

I'm sorry if there's a grammar and spelling error while you read it.

I will try my very best to improve my story after this.

Before that I want to say:

🎊🎇HAPPY NEW YEAR🎇🎊
🎉2020🎉
🎊🎆TO EVERYONE!!!🎆🎊

Let's start a new journey in this new year of 2020.

I'll see you at my new upcoming story! Love you(♥'∀`)/

(*'︶'*)♡Thanks! For reading till the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.4K 32
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...
54K 4.1K 35
Once again, the two popular rivals namely, the most fearsome badboy, Halilintar- as well as the smartest and well-known alchemist, Solar of Stanford...
42.2K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
36.4K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...