The Freeblade Gamer of Remnant

By The97OtherDudes

When Y/N died, he didn't know where he was going, maybe he was going to heaven or reincarnate into another wo... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: Event Part 1
Chapter 10: Event Part 2
Chapter 11: Event Part 3
Chapter 12: Event Part 4
Chapter 13: Island Take-Back
Chapter 14: Plans and Birthdays
Chapter 15: Birthday Preparations
Quick One-Shot: Y/N discovers the Bad Part of the Internet
Chapter 16: Birthdays
Chapter 17: Events and Warnings
Chapter 18: Preparations
Chapter 19: The First Strike
Chapter 20: The First Battle
Small Announcement
One-Shot: The Future
The Cosmic Hierarchy
Chapter 22: Isn't it Time?
Chapter 23: The Twin Sides
Chapter 24: Crossed Paths
Christmas Special
Christmas Special Part 2
The End of a Decade/New Years Special
Chapter 25: Oh Yeah, Everything is Coming Together
Chapter 26: The Storm Came
Chapter 27: The Aftermath
Chapter 28: Politics
Small Announcement to all of you, my fans! :D
Chapter 29: Planning and Vacuo
Chapter 30: Establishing Order
Chapter 31: Mistral Fights and STANDO POWAH
Chapter 32: How About the Other Perspective?
Chapter 33: All Things End; Part 1

Chapter 21: Changing History

3.3K 59 12
By The97OtherDudes

Third Person POV

Y/N: Alright, the first battle wasn't so bad, was it?

Y/N then looked over to see both Irene and Amber passed out, with the army of space marines still being absolute nuts, driven on by the adrenaline of the battle still in their blood.

Y/N: Uh....I think we need...other people....

Suddenly, one of the space marines barreled right into Y/N, with Barachiel jumping on him in time, to stop the space marine.

Jerald: Sir, I suggest taking over the island that is near us!

Y/N: Menagerie?

Jerald: Indeed, I still want to fight, and that island seems suitable to fight!

Y/N: How about no?

Jerald: But sir-

Y/N: We are not taking over that island, but it does give me an idea, Barachiel! Come with!

The fenrisian wolf then jumped off of the space marine, now trotting with Y/N, it's tail wagging. 

Y/N: Menagerie, eh? Jerald, you're coming with me, we're going to change history.

Y/N then struck a pose with a smile on his face and a finger on his chin, looking quite cool, only for Jerald to ruin the moment.

Jerald: Yes sir! What do you mean by changing history?

Y/N: ...never mind, let's just get going....

Timeskip

Y/N: Alright, so we're here, Menagerie...

Jerald: Indeed...

Barachiel: Woof....

As the strange trio looked at the interior of the island, they all stood in a strange pose, before the three of them broke the pose.

Y/N: Alright, that's good enough...

Jerald: Why did we just do that?

Barachiel: Woof. 

Y/N: Well, Jerald I hope you don't mind this, but you'll have to find a blacksmith, you don't mind, right?

Jerald: No sir! Where are you going???

Y/N: Changing history!

Jerald: Right....

Y/N: Barachiel, you're coming with me!

Barachiel: Woof!

Jerald: Good luck sir!

As the two separated their own ways, Y/N then looked onward towards a heavily fortified fortress.

Y/N: Now, how do I get in?

Timeskip

Y/N: Y'know, I never thought it would be that easy....

Barachiel: Woof!

Barachiel was somehow hanging on top of Y/N, with the dog himself somehow not being spotted by any of the white fang. 

???: Stop right there!

Y/N: What now-oh no.

Y/N then looked over, to see Adam Taurus.

Y/N: Hello there, fellow white fang!

Adam: What are you doing?!

Y/N: What do you mean?

Adam: Why are you going near the leader of the white fang?!

Y/N: Um....no reason really, I'm actually new here and I'm kinda lost...

Y/N *Thinking*: This isn't even a lie, I am actually lost...

Adam: Oh! So that's why, here I'll show you around the base.

Y/N: Thanks man!

Y/N *Thinking*: Who knew the man would be so nice, also I cannot believe that he hasn't found out my disguise yet...

Barachiel: Woof!

Adam: What was that?

Y/N: Nothing....hehe...

Barachiel: Woof!

Y/N *Whispering*: Stay quiet!

Adam: I swear I heard something.

Y/N: I think it's just a brother feeding his pet.

Adam: Well then, time for the tour!

Y/N: Okay...where to?

Timeskip

Y/N: I had no idea that Adam Taurus is nice, but since he thinks that I am a faunus, he would be nice to me then, probably why Blake fell in love with him. 

???: Woof!

Barachiel: Woof!

Y/N then looked over to see a member of the white fang feeding a dog a treat.

???: Who's a good boy!

Y/N: There was an actual white fang member feeding a dog, so that's why my excuse worked...welp, time to go to the armory!

'Nother Timeskip, sorry

Y/N: So...this is their gun, huh?

Dust Gun

+100 Ranged Damage

Ammo: 30/30

Y/N: This is kinda bad...

Barachiel: Woof!

Y/N: Agreed, but I might as well take one for later, create!

As Y/N's mana condensed around his hand, creating a mana stone, Y/N then pulled out a wrench, looking over all the other weapons, before starting to integrate the mana stone into the Dust gun, before working on the other ones.

Moar Timeskips!

Y/N: That took some time...

Barachiel: Woof!

Barachiel jumped off of Y/N and was curled up while Y/N was working on the weapons.

Y/N: Alright, now it's time to make the White Fang good! Come back on Barachiel!

Barachiel: Woof! 

Barachiel jumped on Y/N once more and then disappeared thanks to Y/N's Stealth skill. 

???: Hey! Why are you here?!

Y/N looked over to see another member of the white fang looking at him.

Y/N:U-Um, well you see, I am a mechanic and the weapons you see here are in poor shape, so I decided to fix them!

???: Really now? Let's see then...

The White Fang member then picked up the dust gun, with the mana crystal still inside and aimed the weapon right at Y/N, before pulling the trigger and his eyes widening in surprise as  the bullet that was supercharged at it flew out, right to Y/N, who tried to dodge the bullet, but still getting hit on the shoulder, with his aura taking the hit.

-1000 AP!

Y/N: That took a huge chunk of my aura....

???: Shit dude, I'm sorry, maybe I was wrong.

Y/N: No no, I'm fine, you just wanted to see if that weapon is actually better.

???: This is amazing! I should tell Adam!

Y/N: I already met him though...

???: You have?! And you survived?! That's amazing!

Y/N: So I have been told...anyways, I'll be off, go tell Adam or whatever.

Y/N then walked out of the armory, sighing in relief as his aura was already healing. 

Y/N: That was close...now it is finally time to change history!

???: What was that?

Y/N then looked behind him, to see the leader of the white fang herself, and finding himself in the entrance to the throne room. 

Y/N *Thinking*: Well this is just perfect....

Barachiel: Woof!

AN: Hey guys, sorry for the shorter chapter, so in addition to having a bit of writer's block, I am also held up by multiple projects and finals coming up, so I'm going to have to put this story on hold until I get over my writer's block and getting my finals done, but don't worry! This does not mean I am getting rid of this story! I just need to go off for a little hiatus, sorry guys! Until next time, Goodbye and have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 892 14
Y/n was a war veteran thought to have died, he grew up an orphan. Thought to be dead all files of his existence were removed, all his permanent recor...
88.4K 896 19
Disclaimer: I dont own rwby. That is owned by rooster teeth. I also dont own iron man. He is owned by marvel support the original releases. A/n: What...
32.4K 409 13
5 years of being on the run and killing those who have been cursed with bounty with chemical warfare can kill one's outlook on humanity. That was the...
78K 1K 23
(a/n: Disclaimer i dont own rwby or green arrow there owned by there rightfull owners please support the original releases) A/n: Oliver queen was a h...